Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12

Old 01-19-2012, 09:49 AM
FitDay Member

That's so sad, Darlene! I'm so sorry for the loss of your puppy
Old 01-19-2012, 10:02 AM
FitDay Member

Oh Darlene, I've been there. It is such a sad thing, and I'm sorry for your loss.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:03 AM
FitDay Member

Darlene, any news on your test yet?

Amy, that kind of weather pattern would take its toll on my patience, too. No wonder the girls are acting nuts and taking you there with them. Hee Hee Hee--too funny about your sign language story.

Tracey, thanks so much for posting about that Rosemary Conley diet. (And your layout is just fine.) I was going to look up that diet and never got around to it.

I'm having a good day, but I was a little disappointed when I arrived at the eye doctor's office that the doc I was supposed to see does not accept my new health insurance. (I'd think they'd all accept the same, but they don't.) But they have two other opthamologists in the same practice that do accept it, so after I came home and got on the computer to read up on their experience and credentials, I rescheduled with one for January 30.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:25 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Darlene, Mocha had a great life with your family, he was a lucky doggy. I am so sorry for your loss, it is always a tough decision. What is best for our wonderful pets is always the right decision.

Hugs to you and your family.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Darlene, I'm so sorry to hear about Mocha. I hope that, for all the dues you're paying now in emotional stress, that the next few months hold a lot of happiness for you. Take care of yourself.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Zyxst and Amy, didn't Jerry guess "Mulva" to rhyme with the female body part?
Most definitely, and that is occasionally a family joke around our house! LOL!

Am I the only one who didn't get DP? Yet another trip to Urban Dictionary .
Old 01-19-2012, 10:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
1. Keep hands busy in evening M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes ,
with the wink in there I'm pretty sure I don't want to know Wait, maybe I do! Is it something I can try with CN????? *wicked grin*
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Tori ... I have never before bought too many bras since I was at the top of the sizes and could only ever find one or two that fit at a time so I had to buy what fit, not what I liked....How nice of you not to let your brother's children starve! ... Will this be the first time you color your hair? I ask because we are the same age and I have never colored mine. But I have grays coming in. Kinda heavy in a few spots like just behind my bangs. But I have blonde in my hair so it hides fairly well. It's all a matter of time though.!
OMG I have a serious lingerie problem. No matter how many times I'll tell myself "I don't really NEED anymore bras or panties" I still manage to buy them. I've only bought bras from Lane Bryant for at least 12 years. I can't find any that fit me like they do, and the last forever if you wash them on delicate and line dry them. My ex roommate was shocked when I cleaned out the lingerie drawer and got rid of some stuff. But then I pointed out that the drawer was still filled to capacity.....
When I got to bro's house last night and took the food in my SIL gave me the silent "thank you so very much" look across the room. When he was out of ear shot she said 'Bless his heart, he tried SO hard. But the meal he cooked was terrible.' She's already asked for the recipe of what I took them. Which is the best compliment a cook can ever get.
Have I ever colored my hair? Does a frog bump his a$$ when he hops?? I've colored my hair since high school. The only color I've never attempted was blonde. Too much upkeep when my hair is so dark. I've been everything from jet black to purple to 2 shades off strawberry blonde. God, my hair was RED then! And I loved it. Matched my personality more. I'm not even sure I know what my natural color is anymore.
Originally Posted by almeeker
My cubicle at one point sat adjacent to the copy machine and water cooler. I'm short and the wall blocked me completely from view, but "Hello" I'm not deaf and it's not really a wall people! Oh the things I learned just sitting there minding my own business. I'm not the sort to sue anybody either, but on more than one occasion I was questioned over sexual harassment issues brought to the forefront by others.
Oh, my guys don't even care if I'm there. They'll just talk. They know I'm not going to get offended. In fact, one of the guys was asking my advice about a problem he was having with his wife. And when I gave him my take on the situation he said "HMMMM you may be on to something". I won't go into specifics here, but let's just say, I had to get graphic with him LOL!!
Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I'm telling you check out the Motel 6 in Slidell. I think they recently rmodeled it. You may be able to get a room for $69/night. Split that between a few friends and it'll be a cheap trip.
You think it's been remodeled? Wow, such a shining endorsement for the Motel6. I'm not sure I want anyone to leave the light on for me. Too many bad memories of M6 "leaving the light on".

Last edited by ToriD1012; 01-19-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Most definitely, and that is occasionally a family joke around our house! LOL!

LOL on the family joke about Mulva and no, I didn't get the DP either, but now that I looked it up I see it requies TWO 's. I'm stayin' out of THIS one. Mike, clam up! LOL
Old 01-19-2012, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I didn't get it either....
Old 01-19-2012, 11:08 AM
FitDay Member

Oh sweet baby JESUS!!!

Mern, that requires all four

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.