Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12

Old 01-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Mern, sounds like a delicious dinner. I love to make red sauces; I guess it's hubby's half-Italian heritage (hint, it's not the Johnson half, lol).

Darlene, hope the "box tetris" is going well. Moving is an ordeal no matter how smoothly it goes.

Kay, you're on the ball...nice work this week.

Tori, way to be strong. Two days of passing on cravings; good work. Please do not strangle your kitty. If you like, send her to me for a play date. I'm sure mine would LOVE an interloper in their territory.

Today has been very productive for me and it feels good. However, I'm developing a bit of a sore throat and some sinus stuff. I'm not sure how much to push exercise, but on the up side, I will have leftover chicken for chicken soup.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Cassie, things have been hit and miss at home lately. The other day was like last week. She leaves for work & everything is fine, when she comes home she's pissed at me and I get the silent treatment. I know (besides our issues I've already discussed) part of her attitude is because it's almost TOTM for her. It's just aggregating not knowing which person is coming home, the happy one or the pissy one. Her not discussing things aren't any help either. As for today, things are fine but there's no telling what tomorrow has in store for me.

I'm going for a walk in just a min. Will probably only do 3 miles but I will get in my 6 in one stretch tomorrow.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Tori, way to be strong. Two days of passing on cravings; good work. Please do not strangle your kitty. If you like, send her to me for a play date. I'm sure mine would LOVE an interloper in their territory.
It was hard to say not to the pizza last night, it's the PMS. I'm desperately craving salt. I had chicken and rice soup from a little Mom & Pop restaurant. I'm pretty sure that it had just as much salt as the pizza, but not the fat etc. The muffins are a weakness of mine. I could seriously eat 2-3 a day and not think twice about it. I didn't strangle the chitty chat (she's a talker and kitty cat got changed). I think that's what was irritating me so much. As soon as I got home from work she was following me around everywhere with the incessant meowing. The longer she did it the louder she got. You'd think she was dying because she hadn't had her Fancy Feast yet. She's sleeping sweetly now, little stinker. I wouldn't be able to send her to you though, she keeps my feet warm at night

I went and voted (not that it did any good as my choice didn't win SC) and then hit up the local Wally World for dinner and lunch options for next week. I'm kinda proud I got out spending less than $50. Granted the "less than $50" was only in change LOL!!!!

Made a great choice for supper, almost too good. Somehow after 3 meals and a snack today I've eaten less than 700 cals. I'm thinking Mern's Pecan Muffins are getting baked tonight!
Old 01-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

Cassie, I just knocked out 4 miles.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Cassie, I just knocked out 4 miles.
NICE! Guess I better get off my butt, then.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Yes you should. I posted my 4 miles on FB.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:41 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Kids!

I'm caught up on reading, but typing from my phone. DH is working on the taxes. I don't dare interrupt, or I'll have to take over! Kids had a swim meet today, they did pretty well, should be some ribbons next week. Did okay the last 2 days with food, but I'm over a little. Got in a good workout last night and spent 4 hours poolside today screaming my head off. I have a thing about team spirit, and it's starting to rub off!

Darlene: soooo awesome that great news!!!

Mike: if the whipping and boot don't scare you back up on the wagon, just take a nice long look at your own "before" pic.

Quin bundle up woman!

Cassie: great job on the list!

Terri, fingers crossed for you and BF.

Mern, sorry you didn't get your dinner out honey.

I did 3 miles today according to my pedometer. We're going skiing tomorrow, so I may be off most of the day.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:44 PM
FitDay Member

Tori: great job resisting take-out and muffins. I too can eat muffins without thinking about it, dozens of them.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Amy, my before pic now looks like my during pic.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:31 PM
FitDay Member

Which non walker just clocked 3 miles on the pedometer????

THIS non walker just clocked 3 miles on the pedometer. Oh yes she did!

It was scary at times (I live 'n da hood, 'member?) But I just kept telling myself "Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming". I'm proud to say that I only about got hit once and didn't have to start screaming "STRANGER DANGER! FIRE, FIRE! YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMA!!!". So I guess it was a productive night. But I really do need to go find something else to eat now. I'm famished!

Last edited by ToriD1012; 01-21-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.