Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11 >

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Old 10-28-2011, 07:29 AM
FitDay Member

Joanna Thanks for the info. I am carb hoarding today as my hubby received a promotion at work and he wants to celebrate with a cheese plate and a bottle of pinot noir, which are two of his favourite indulgences that I have pretty much eliminated since I started dieting again. I hope you enjoy your tailgating and the weather isn’t too bad.

Mike I will try to have a good Sat and Sun. Friday looks to be carb and fat heavy and since part of me is looking forward to a creamy brie I think this will have to be one of those “life days” and I will let the calories fall where they may.

Amy A flapper costume sounds awesome it must be taking you forever to hand make these costumes. Showgirls and topless gnomes your girls are going to give you a run for your money when they are teens, you will get extra exercise just putting your foot down!!!

Terri Way to go on another pound gone and on starting your paper.

April (whispering) Way to go on a possible 2lbs gone. Good luck on your shoe shopping it sounds like an incredible sale.

Have a fun day everyone I will be back tonight to log the damage.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
HEYYYY!!! Oh... wait... you sent me a Rum Cake??? You're the BEST!!
I'm too busy drinking my veggies, no time to bake you a cake.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:51 AM
FitDay Member

Just logged in my lunch and my macros are a lovely 33, 33, 34... oh I wish I didn't get hungry for the rest of the day to keep them like that.

Darlene, great you enjoyed your hike! And look at all that green on your goals!

Joanna, have fun at the game!

Mike, you think this:
Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I fixed a couple posts.
Would distract me from noticing this:

Health and Fitness:
3) 4 servings of fruit/veggies daily no, no (I didn't drink the V8 ), no, yes

DUCK, DUCK, DUCK AGAIN, OH YES GOOSE.
EAT YOUR VEGGIES, oh yeah and no bidding, even if it kills you.

Terri, great going on the writing and the sleeping. Hope you get more done today and have a nice workout later.

Hope, I was going to comment about all the water, you have been drinking lots of it and the walks to get rid of it are a small workout by themselves.

April, you have been doing great this week, you sound very in control and most importantly is that you are not feeling deprived. Now on those shoe deals, I will get to your place around 7 so we can go, $5 shoes I AM IN.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by MAIN80
Just logged in my lunch and my macros are a lovely 33, 33, 34... oh I wish I didn't get hungry for the rest of the day to keep them like that.

Darlene, great you enjoyed your hike! And look at all that green on your goals!

Joanna, have fun at the game!

Mike, you think this:

Would distract me from noticing this:

EAT YOUR VEGGIES, oh yeah and no bidding, even if it kills you.
I can't believe you noticed it. I thought that your 1237 calories would have been blocking your view. You must have located the step ladder.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

MAIN80, I have the same thought sometimes...my chart looks so good I don't want to eat and ruin it! Congrats on a great day so far!

Darlene, have a good time tonight...sensible eating will be here when you're finished. Enjoy and don't feel guilty...this was planned.

April, hope you have fun shopping shoes. I hear what you're saying; I got a bit addicted to shopping over the summer, and that's totally uncharacteristic for me; I shop for the guys, usually, but not for me. It's good to plan some non-food rewards for yourself.

mhibdon, I am so, so sorry about your friend. Please do take care of yourself; spend time with those you love, and we'll miss you here till you get back.

Amy, I think the showgirl image is hysterical!! I hope you post some pics of the costumes; they sound fantastic. Is everyone ready for Candy Orgy?

Terri, glad you had a productive day. Bet it feels good! Your description is funny; after I defended, I told my adviser I felt like I'd just given birth, too! Only the gestation was much, much longer, right? You are doing so awesome in your career. When you get nervous, just remember, as an attorney told me once before testifying, that you know your stuff better than anyone else in the room, and trust in that.

Hope, your goals look very good this week. Yep, drinking that water will help flush the pounds away, but make sure, as you are out and about, where you can make your potty stops .

Joanna, I hope your blood sugar's straightened out. It's a panicky feeling, I imagine, having to work or study and just not being able to physically do it. Take care of yourself, girl, there's always another exam. Bundle up and stay warm1

Quinn, congrats on passing up all those cookies. I agree that bread would be the lesser of evils in that case, and you stopped with the sandwich. About the coupon thing, when I registered, it set it up for emails to be sent to my inbox; the emails are actually just links to the site, which I go on and click the coupons, then print. I've not tried having the coupons emailed, so I'm not sure what that's about. I mostly use the hygiene and cleaning products from there; it's kind of heavy on processed foods, though sometimes cereals things like crushed tomatoes appear. Oh, and bread, lol.

Mike, I know it's hard to be white knuckling your motorcycle non-bidding, but you can do it. Focus, man, focus!! And tell your evil twin that, too!

Well, busy day again; the work part's over and I'm making soup for dinner; have to make granola bars, an apple pie for tomorrow, something to use up overripe bananas (I have about 50,000 recipes to choose from) and applesauce, so I have my work cut out for me this evening. Plus paint my nails black, dye a t-shirt, and glue some metal thingys onto an old pair of black boots. Although I will say, that kind of stuff is much more entertaining than work!

I will not disappear this weekend...I have to have the willpower to get through this party, at which there will reportedly be blue lemonade spiked with vodka. I am trying to stack some healthier options in the potluck (we've been to these hosts before and it isn't pretty) and am taking some chilled shrimp, pretzels, and almonds. I will commit right here, right now to reporting everything I eat tomorrow night; hopefully that will keep me honest!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:10 AM
FitDay Member

Health and Fitness:

1) Post up journal > 01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal
2) Don't gain any more weight (183.6) TBA
3) 4 servings of fruit/veggies daily no, no (I didn't drink the V8 ), no, yes
There seems to also be a visual lack of fruit here....

And when I grocery shopped today, I didn't see a bin of V-8 in the fruits and vegetable section, so technically you're at zero for the week... LOL
Old 10-28-2011, 09:10 AM
FitDay Member

I can't believe you noticed it. I thought that your 1237 calories would have been blocking your view. You must have located the step ladder.
I rarely need a step ladder, I am actually not that short.
Now go eat an apple or something.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
MAIN80, I have the same thought sometimes...my chart looks so good I don't want to eat and ruin it! Congrats on a great day so far!
I just messed with it with a piece of chocolate.

Have fun preparing your costume and at the party. My goals for tomorrows party are have no more than two drinks and stay away from the 7-layer dip.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Mike, I know it's hard to be white knuckling your motorcycle non-bidding, but you can do it. Focus, man, focus!! And tell your evil twin that, too!

Well, busy day again; the work part's over and I'm making soup for dinner; have to make granola bars, an apple pie for tomorrow, something to use up overripe bananas (I have about 50,000 recipes to choose from) and applesauce, so I have my work cut out for me this evening. Plus paint my nails black, dye a t-shirt, and glue some metal thingys onto an old pair of black boots. Although I will say, that kind of stuff is much more entertaining than work!

I will not disappear this weekend...I have to have the willpower to get through this party, at which there will reportedly be blue lemonade spiked with vodka. I am trying to stack some healthier options in the potluck (we've been to these hosts before and it isn't pretty) and am taking some chilled shrimp, pretzels, and almonds. I will commit right here, right now to reporting everything I eat tomorrow night; hopefully that will keep me honest!
Thanks. I think you should bake a nice warm loaf of banana nut bread. I can almost smell it as it comes out the oven. How about you Quinn, Can you smell it?

Well we are expecting a cold front tonight. the temps are already dropping. It's supposed to get down to 50*. I won't be getting any snow but I think I may end up with a blizzard!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
There seems to also be a visual lack of fruit here....

And when I grocery shopped today, I didn't see a bin of V-8 in the fruits and vegetable section, so technically you're at zero for the week... LOL
It's nice to see that you are awake from your carb coma. Ummm, we need to get you hooked on phonics. Yesterday I had a serving of broccoli, a big salad, and 2 mini ears of corn. The ears are a serving each. At least I'm not counting my red raspberry preserves that i had on my PB&J as fruit. I've also had fruit just about every day. Now run along.
Originally Posted by MAIN80
I rarely need a step ladder, I am actually not that short.
Now go eat an apple or something.
C'mon, go eat an apple or something? That's the best you could come up with? I was really expecting a short joke or something. I set you up for the kill and you don't even take it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.