Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/17/11 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/17/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/17/11

Old 10-21-2011, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Mike,

I should have mentioned as well that both policies remain identical except for the fact that the deductible raises on both from $250-$500.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Ladies, I got a donation today but I hope it's not my last. If anyone would like to donate please click the pink ribbon below because time is running out. I believe that today is the last day.

Lizzie, I'll be thinking about you and Helen tomorrow!

Cassie, it's okay that you dropped off, I know you've been feeling bad about it. Maybe you should make a donation to pick you up?

#'s for Thursday

Health & Fitness
1) Log everything I eat yes, yes, no, no
2) Fix a hot breakfast everyday
yes, no (donuts don't count), yes, no
3) 4 servings of fruit & veggies daily yes, no, yes, no
4) Try not to gain more than 1 pound (yeah that's a crazy one) 179.0
5) Lift, Lift, Lift x 3 off, yes
, no, no
6) Daily:
Floss
yes, yes, no, no
Fish Oil yes, yes, yes, yes
Multi Vitamin yes, yes, yes, yes

Non Health & Fitness
7) Snooze button no more than once per day 0, 1, 0, 0
8) Get battery for food scale no, yes DONE
9) Write 4 policies 1, 0
, 0, 0
10) Get 4 donations (If you want to help out or just want to see me wear pink, please click on my site! 4!!! ,0, 0, 0

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 10-21-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

Yesterday's report:

I haven't been able to keep my calories in check this week, I will try to control my food over the weekend.

Stay on average under 1300 calories. 1443
Drink 3 liters of water. No, Almost but no, Yes , No
Exercise 3 times. No, No, No, Yes
Work on my to write list . No, Yes, Yes, Yes
Finish lesson by Wednesday.Yes
Old 10-21-2011, 01:54 PM
FitDay Member

Rubypeanut, congratulations on your baby boy!

Mern, sorry you were woken up by a headache. I again missed the water mark, I had not really thought about it but I think the cooler weather makes it harder for me to drink all of it, but I will keep trying.

Rose, hope you have an excellent trip back!

Quinn, the weight is probably just bouncing around, you've got the right attitude and have been doing great this week. You can aerate your water to get rid of the chlorine, curded creamer cannot be good.

Terri, at least you weren't exhausted this time with cleaning With help it should be faster over the weekend. Getting close to the healthy BMI is exciting!

Mike, Have a great walk tomorrow.

Mhibdon, well keep resting and you will be kicking it next week!

Darlene, hope you can enjoy the weekend. And nevermind your "bad numbers", all your over calories are Nyquil!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:39 PM
FitDay Member

Ohmygawd!! Lovelies!!! Two of my sorority sisters, on separate occasions, said that they could tell that I’d gotten smaller!!! Yay!! I am SOOOOOO researching heels and sweatpants to celebrate!!

Mern: Today I had a sorority function where we were mingling with the service frat on campus and so I was like “I’m gonna be proper, and ladylike, and… f’ it. I’m getting my gallon of water from my trunk.” So while they were discussing blacking out, I was drinking from my gallon of water and talking about running 5K’s. It was kind of funny.

Cassie: Ohmygoodness I had forgotten that silk works for both hot and cold weather!! I’m going to take notes from your reply to teach myself what to buy & how to dress! I’m a Charleston girl, so I’m used to 100+ weather, not this 50 degrees stuff! Heaven help me when it freezes! I’m such a baby when it comes to the cold!

Main08: Thanks!! I just got my voice back a little today and I was able to be my Motivator self at my sorority function at the dog park! It was nice!

Darlene: I understand not being chipper while sick, though I always look for the positive in life. Plus, when I’m sick, I like to make pokemon noises and then laugh at myself.

Daily Goals for 10/17-10/24
1. Drink 3L: Yes, No, No, No, 3.78!!!
2. Walk Stegosaurus 3 miles: Yes, 2, 1 Yes, 1
3: 200 Situps: Yes, 100, 0, 0, 0
4: Take Vitamin: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,
5: Stretch TWICE: Yes, Yes, No, 1/2, No

Last edited by mhibdon; 10-21-2011 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Roomie & I walked the dogs a bit.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Mike, I made my appt. and will get the mammo referral there on Nov 7. Done! Thought of you this week...I had to buy a general business owner's policy at my new practice. Yep, I am really tired of bleeding money there (even if it's necessary); hopefully I will start having some payments remit soon.
I don't know how I missed this earlier. Congrats on the appointment! Hopefully things will turn around and the bleeding will stop. Not to sounds stalkerish or anything but I was looking at your pics on FB and must say that you're very photogenic. Seeing your profile pics reminds me that I need to try to get back out and play tennis. Well more like, try not to hit the balls over the fence.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mhibdon
Ohmygawd!! Lovelies!!! Two of my sorority sisters, on separate occasions, said that they could tell that I’d gotten smaller!!! Yay!! I am SOOOOOO researching heels and sweatpants to celebrate!!

Mern: Today I had a sorority function where we were mingling with the service frat on campus and so I was like “I’m gonna be proper, and ladylike, and… f’ it. I’m getting my gallon of water from my trunk.” So while they were discussing blacking out, I was drinking from my gallon of water and talking about running 5K’s. It was kind of funny.

Cassie: Ohmygoodness I had forgotten that silk works for both hot and cold weather!! I’m going to take notes from your reply to teach myself what to buy & how to dress! I’m a Charleston girl, so I’m used to 100+ weather, not this 50 degrees stuff! Heaven help me when it freezes! I’m such a baby when it comes to the cold!

Main08: Thanks!! I just got my voice back a little today and I was able to be my Motivator self at my sorority function at the dog park! It was nice!

Darlene: I understand not being chipper while sick, though I always look for the positive in life. Plus, when I’m sick, I like to make pokemon noises and then laugh at myself.

Daily Goals for 10/17-10/24
1. Drink 3L: Yes, No, No, No, 3.78!!!
2. Walk Stegosaurus 3 miles: Yes, 2, 1 YES, 0
3: 200 Situps: Yes, 100, 0, 0, 0
4: Take Vitamin: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,
5: Stretch TWICE: Yes, Yes, No, 1/2, No
Congrats on the complements! I couldn't imagine making a goal of 200 situps a day. I bet if you weren't sick you would have crushed it. So, you're going to get some new gear to celebrate? Did I say that right? I was looking at your food log, how's the coconut water?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 10-21-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default off topic

Oh I forgot to update y'all but that bike was a scam, as I suspected. I can't seem to get my mind off of getting another bike. It's been too long since I've owned one, The weather has been perfect for riding, I'm shopping and I know I probably shouldn't. I was thinking it was a mid life crisis but I did this same thing about 5 years ago. It never turns out good, well I can't say that, it just can get costly. 5 years ago I replaced the motor in my mustang b/c I wanted something better, faster, blah blah blah. I went a little over the top. Well before I knew it I was going deeper in my pockets than anticipated. I know this sounds crazy but I have a bad feeling that it's going to be difficult trying to stop myself from getting one. I guess the first step is to get off of ebay and quit looking. I think too many more of these blue skies and temps in the 70's is going to kill me.
I have it all picked out. I want a 2006-07 b/c I like that body style, prefer black and grey, it doesn't have to be the biggest and baddest, just a little 750. Something JUST like this... http://www.suzukicycles.org/photos/G...a_side_990.jpg

Enough of me rambling. Good night ladies.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Mike I made a donation a while back...may have been last week. But I may not have clicked the donate to Michael button when I made it; possibly just clicked the one at the top. I think it was on Monday the 10th? I'm bummed it didn't get to your quota tally.

mhibdon, where are you now? I was thinking it was kind of wimpy to be complaining about the cold in Charleston, but I didn't want to say so .

Just got home from picking up the boy at a movie and I have a match at 9:30 AM tomorrow, so going to hit the hay. However, weekend goals:

1. Eat clean
2. Snack only when hungry.
3. Ask for help staying out of the pantry/fridge if needed!
4. Do weights this weekend.

The boy is in a tournament again this weekend; looking at the draws, I know we'll be out to eat tomorrow (Saturday). Good choices, plan ahead. Good choices, plan ahead. Good choices, plan ahead!

**Yep, Mike, it was on the 10th. Sorry I apparently DNFD.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 10-21-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Cassie, thanks a bunch. I'd give you a dancing banana but I'm on my phone. That means that I missed you in my thank you video.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.