Did You Exercise Today??? >

Did You Exercise Today???

Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 02-19-2023, 04:12 PM
FitDay Member

Boxing with boxing pads can be a challenging and effective form of exercise that can improve overall fitness, as well as boxing technique. One of the most popular exercises with boxing pads is a combination of shadowboxing and focus pad work, which can improve coordination, endurance, and power.

To perform this exercise, I would begin by shadowboxing, or practicing various combinations and movements without hitting the pads. This would allow me to focus on technique and footwork, while also getting my heart rate up and improving my overall cardiovascular fitness.

Once I am warmed up, I would move on to hitting the focus pads, working with a trainer or coach who holds the pads and provides feedback on my technique. This would allow me to practice various combinations and techniques, while also improving my speed, power, and accuracy.

In addition to improving technique and fitness, boxing with pads can also be a great way to relieve stress and improve mental focus. By focusing on the combinations and movements, I can clear my mind and release tension, allowing me to leave the workout feeling energized and refreshed.
Old 03-04-2023, 07:15 PM
FitDay Member

Of course, I do exercise every day because it's hard to live without it. Especially when you have a sedentary job.
Old 03-12-2023, 10:46 PM
FitDay Member

Talking Daily Exercise routine

Yes, today I got up early in the morning and went for a walk for 30 minutes and then after that, I went to the gym and worked out for 1 hour straight. After that I came back home and had my whey protein shake. I made my meals and went for work. After working for 8 hours i came back home and after taking my pre-workout meal i went for the gym again. This is my daily routine.
Old 03-14-2023, 08:38 PM
FitDay Member

Post Daily Exercise Routine

3Kms Walk and Running
Gym For 1:30 hours
Whey Protein Shake with protein breakfast.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:25 PM
FitDay Member

Post Best Daily exercise routine

1. Walking

2. Interval training

3. Squats

4. Lunges

5. Push-ups

6. Abdominal Crunches

7. Bent-over Row

Also you should focus on your diet and focus on protein rich diets that too which you get from sources like whey protein, protein bars and so on.
Old 03-28-2023, 09:15 PM
FitDay Member

Post Did you exercise today

Exercise Sets Reps
1. Military Press 4 6
2. Lateral Raise 4 8-12
3. Reverse Machine Fly 4 8-12
4. Machine Shoulder Press 3 6-10
5. Barbell Shrugs 4 15
6. Decline Sit Up 3 15
7. Barbell Roll Out 3 12

After workout you can take Whey protein and protein rich diet in order to get complete muscle recovery.
Old 03-29-2023, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to a new online Pilates program that I've recently launched called Become Pilates Strong. As a certified Pilates instructor with over 10 years of experience, I wanted to create a program that would help people of all fitness levels to improve their strength, flexibility, and posture.

The program includes over 50 video workouts, each ranging from 10-60 minutes in length, so that you can fit Pilates into your busy schedule. The workouts are designed to challenge you, but also to be accessible to beginners.

In addition to the video workouts, the program also includes a comprehensive guide to Pilates, including information on proper form, breathing techniques, and the benefits of Pilates for the body and mind.

I'm really excited about this program and I'd love for you to check it out. You can learn more about the program and sign up at becomepilatesstrong.com

If you have any questions about the program or Pilates in general, please feel free to ask in the comments. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to connecting with you!

Best,
[Lorene]
Old 03-30-2023, 07:19 PM
FitDay Member

Certainly! I have not exercised yet today, but I plan to do so.
Old 03-30-2023, 07:33 PM
FitDay Member

Talking Best fish oil supplement for weight loss

Fish oil is a popular supplement that has been associated with numerous health benefits, including weight loss. It is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for maintaining good health. Omega-3 fatty acids are primarily found in oily fish such as salmon, sardines, and mackerel. However, taking fish oil supplements can be an easy and convenient way to increase your intake of these beneficial fatty acids.

Several studies have suggested that taking fish oil supplements may aid in weight loss. One study published in the International Journal of Obesity found that supplementing with fish oil for 12 weeks resulted in significant reductions in body fat and waist circumference in overweight and obese adults. Another study found that taking fish oil supplements helped to reduce body weight and improve body composition in obese women.

Fish oil may also help to promote weight loss by reducing inflammation in the body. Chronic inflammation is associated with several health conditions, including obesity. Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil have anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation and improve overall health.

In addition to promoting weight loss, fish oil supplements have also been associated with several other health benefits. They can help to reduce triglyceride levels, lower blood pressure, and improve heart health. Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil can also improve brain function, reduce the risk of depression, and support healthy skin and hair.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:53 PM
FitDay Member

It's great to see that you're staying active and taking pride in your workouts! It can be tough to find people who are as interested in fitness as you are, so it's understandable that you want to share your accomplishments and struggles with others.

Using this thread as a way to hold yourself accountable and share your progress is a great idea. It can be motivating to see others working towards their fitness goals and to exchange tips and advice.

Keep up the good work with your home workouts and remember that every bit of effort counts towards improving your health and fitness. And on days when you're feeling less motivated, don't be too hard on yourself - it's okay to take a break or modify your routine to suit your needs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.