Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12 >

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Old 02-11-2012, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Haha. I'm at the office on a Saturday and I just wrote NUMBER 4 for the week. In case y'all what to know what's up... check this out!!!
I'm surprised you didn't go with "Can I get a Woot Woot".
Old 02-11-2012, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
I just got home from indulging in more Retail Therapy. $200 of retail therapy, but at least now I won't be naked for Mardi Gras!!!!
Um you are soooo not going to score any beads that way.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

Luv--my nieces and nephew are HILARIOUS! and of course they love me very much!! I'm the best Aunt Tori eva!!! The oldest, who's thisclose to turning 13, has been on me for years about wanting another uncle. Whenever she finds out that I've got a date or what not, she's all "is HE a keeper??? you never find keepers AunTori" And apparently her friend's dad is quite the hottie. And the boy's basketball coach at their school. I told her to work on it and we'll see LOL!!!
OMG that's funny. I shudder to think what a 12 year old considers a "hottie", well chances are that he still has a lots of hair and his own teeth anyway lol.

I gotta git, the little ones are hungry, for that matter the bigger ones are too.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Um you are soooo not going to score any beads that way.
not so sure about that. there's this funny thing that happens when I drink. I tend to lose clothes
Old 02-11-2012, 09:49 AM
FitDay Member

OMG that's funny. I shudder to think what a 12 year old considers a "hottie", well chances are that he still has a lots of hair and his own teeth anyway lol.
oh, she's already emailed me a picture! and he's cute. he's not Christian Bale, but cute.....
Old 02-11-2012, 10:47 AM
FitDay Member

Amy, that had to be really hard when DH came home with all the baked goods after you got the cookies dropped off. LOL on his being pregnant with a wheat monster baby. Aw, that's great that your kids enjoy the swim meets so much. That takes a lot of discipline--I'd be proud of my kids based on that alone, as I know you are. I'm with you on shuddering at the thought of what a 12 year old considers a hottie. Do they even say "hottie" these days? I had to laugh at my 16 year old grenddaughter last week when I commented on how awful a guy who was coming to pick up a high school kid looked. His jeans were mid-crack with his underwear sticking out. I commented on how I think it's just awful that kids wear their jeans like that and GD told me that kids DON'T wear their jeans like that--that look went out of fashion TWO YEARS AGO, so it just makes that guy look old and out of step with the times. LOL

Tori, that's great that you got some new clothes. I hope you get fixed up with NFCD --Niece's Friend's Cute Dad. LOL Now I have a hankering for chocolate bourbon pecan pie! I'll bet there's a low carb version of that online somewhere--even if it has to be made with some kind of extract rather than real booze.

Oh, that reminds me of a really great low carb treat I'm enjoying now. To my decaf coffee with one teaspoon of non-dairy creamer per day, I'm adding a bit of almond extract for the most delicious inexpensive but gourmet-tasting coffee with which to start out my morning.

Mike, kudos on the policy writing.

Last edited by Mern; 02-11-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dar n

Way to go Mike!
Thanks Darlene.

Originally Posted by Mern

Mike, I haven't clicked to get a free insurance quote, but I'll pass your tip along to others. I did not know the info is sold. I know your honesty about insurance will be rewarded to you. Big hug to ya!
Pretty much any site you go to looking for a quote does that. I'm sure if you request a quote on a new car, 10 stealerships will be ringing your phone off the hook.

Mike--why'd you go with the edit??? Great job though!!

OOOHH and Welcome Frances!!!!
Yes, welcome Frances!!

I was trying to be family friendly... for once.

I'm surprised you didn't go with "Can I get a Woot Woot".
Here ya go!

not so sure about that. there's this funny thing that happens when I drink. I tend to lose clothes
Don't get yo self in trouble!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

I almost forgot... CONGRATS Luv!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default Shout out to Cassie & Mern ~

I'm reporting in that I completed 2-mile DVD. Some day I'll get out to walk again. Anyway, that brings me up to 120" Aerobic for this past week. My goal is 150" per week. I was the floundering fish this week as I'm trying to get different habits into place.

Sidenote to Mern -- Don't feel like you need to respond to my posts on this thread. I'll catch you next time round!

Thank you Mike & Julie & all others for your Congrats. I've read thru the posts, but sorry if I missed anyone. It means a lot to me.

Along with the the bit of weight loss, I feel a bit firmer because of strengthening exercises. It's a great feeling! My back is still weak, but better. All the more reason to continue.

Darlene ~ I totally understand about feeling weak. Sorry if I misunderstood anything there. I am in empathy with you.

almeeker ~ I copied your response on "divide & conquer" with water intake and put it into my file that I use for goal making. Hope that's OK with you. It will help me in goal setting on a daily basis.

Last edited by fit4luv; 02-11-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

Way to go, Luv . My exercise is still pending; timing got a bit messed up tonight, but I'm a night person so I'll get it in!

Mike, awesome job on the policies. They should do a music video about you; something else to link on YouTube .

It's still freezing; we have single-digit wind chills, which for here is pretty cold, though those in other climes will, I'm sure, scoff at that. I'm in front of the fire writing reports and trying to decide what my last snack of the night should be. Check y'all later.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.