Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12 >

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Old 02-12-2012, 03:14 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Tori...I would call her up and casually mention that now that you have a bigger storage unit you could get your fridge up out of the basement and see what she does with that statement.
If I decide to mention it at all, this would probably be the route I'd take.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

I'm too tired to go back and copy my goals, but I did do the two exercises today (stationary bike and weights), was over calories by 87 (a miscalculation; thought I had some left but I had forgotten to log something earlier in the day), did not take my son driving but that was his choice, what were the other ones? Oh, yes, I drank all my water, I am still working on that second report (it's turning out longer than I thought; I'm on pg. 13), and no, I didn't journal. So, a very mixed report. But I stayed in control and for me, lately, that's a win. I was also hugely productive around the house (oh, yep, cleaned the fridge). Night, y'all; see you tomorrow!
Old 02-12-2012, 03:17 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Health / Fitness
1. 100oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: No, Sun: No
2. Limit one diet soda daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: None!,Sun: None!
3. No salt added to plate M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: Yes, Sun: Yes
4. Walk on lunch unless raining or working through it M: 35 min - 1-3/4miles, T: 40min - 2miles, W: Snowing like a blizzard, Th: 36min - 2miles, F: Retail therapy included walking to & from the parking garage and all through Penneys in 3" heels, that gotta count for something!
5. Exercise 3 times during Weds-Sun W: 1hr 10min, Th: Day off, F: 1hr, Sat: 45min, Sun: Day off
6. 500 calorie daily deficit (3500 for the week) M: -1156, T: -1591, W: -1296, Th: -1069, F: -1851, Sat: -1155,Sun: 811 Blue"]Week's Deficit -8929 .... Woohoo!![/COLOR]

Life Goals...
1. Take things one day at a time M: so far so good, T: had a good day, W: doing what I can, Th: Rough, but yes, it's all I can do, F: Yes, had a good day, Sat: Great day, Sun: mostly

My kitchen is closed so I can post up my Sunday report now.

Phone call tonight from my son was back to him demanding that if I loved him, I would get him released. I just can't do that. I can tell that in his state of mind that he isn't safe at home and we aren't safe to have him at home. What if he were to choose to walk out after we all went to sleep and just go somewhere, never to be seen again? I can't live with that fear.

In case you didn't see it above....I pulled out a 8929 calorie deficit this week!!!

I hope those of you on the struggle bus are able to join us back on the wagon this coming week!
HIGH FIVES LADY!! Good Job!!! I'll be back on the wagon starting tomorrow! I've gotta gotta gotta get my walks and workouts back in! I know it's part of the reason I struggled so much this week! I'm gonna go check on the laundry and then hit the sack. LATER!!!