Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11 >

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Old 10-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

4 servings is 4 servings.

Quinn, did you put the the group of hens on me? Your time is coming!
Old 10-25-2011, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

Tuesday:

1.) Under 1400 calories/day: 1696/1266
2.) Drink at least 64 oz. of water: Yes/Yes
3.) Exercise 3 times: 1
4.) Do Astro 542 HW by Wed: Done
5.) Study for Astro 542 exam on Friday: started
6.) Read LAE/HETDEX papers by end of week!: not sure if it's gonna happen
7.) Don't weigh this week: So far, so good

Last edited by bojibridge; 10-25-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Mike, I'll get a jump on tomorrow...be sure to eat some veggies then.

Just finished one of the mountain apples from our orchard trip...soooo good!!

Wish you hadn't said "carrot cake." I love it!

It feels like forever since I've been without my beloved frozen yogurt. I am trying to be strong. Today my husband and I spent 2 hours at the bank going over accounts and potential changes and it was right in front of a frozen yogurt shoppe. To make matters worse, I had a buy one get one free coupon IN MY PURSE!!

It was torture, I tell you.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Mike, about those veggies... you need to eat `em, bro.
Hahaha, oh this just made my day!
Old 10-25-2011, 03:07 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
4 servings is 4 servings.

Quinn, did you put the the group of hens on me? Your time is coming!
HAHAHAHA! What's that in Lizzie's signature... you want to run with the "big dogs"... (us girls ) LOL

You're just so fun to pick on!

Last edited by quinnesec; 10-25-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:16 PM
FitDay Member

Daily Goals for 10/24 – 10/31
1. Drink 3L: 1.5, 1
2. Walk Steg 3mi: Yes, 2
3. Stretch Twice: Yes, 0
3. 100 Situps: Yes, 0
5. Take Vitamin: Yes, Yes
6. Effort in Appearance: Yes, Barely

Today was… both lazy and exhausting. For some reason I had to struggle to get out of bed, then struggle to stay awake in class, and then passed out until 5:30 PM. I am still coughing and tired, so if I’m not better by next Monday then I’ll be back in the doc’s office. Ate all the food ever today. I think my hunger got out of control because I am dehydrated. Going to fix that ASAP! Good night, everyone. <3

Mike: If you can do a half, then why not a full?!

Terri: Nothing weird about it! I’ll be the first to admit to being an exercise masochist! :P

April: I love walking & seeing my shadow! Lately I’ve been like… “ARE THOSE HIPS?!” Like… I’ll be talking on the phone to one of my bros and be like “… Do I have hips? Is this for real?” Fortunately they’re all being patient with me!

Almeeker: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hope: Try getting an icecube making try and freezing a single blueberry in each icecube- that way you have to consume water to get it, and it is only one at a time.

Darlene: I do what I can! Way to go on working out even though you felt bad!

Main80: I like to say that I’m a partycat Google the phrase “partycat” and you’ll understand. I am pretty much made of glitter, heels, and miniskirts :P

Cassie: You are a saint. I would have broken and just told the SO that they would have to deal with some extra cardio
Old 10-25-2011, 03:18 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rubypeanut
Wow, you have such fortitude re keeping the goals strict this week! Go you, you can win this week and then be back in maintenance mode!
My calories are low but my carbs have been terrible! I have to go back through my old food logs and get some "new" ideas. I have a LBD that's waiting for me and a get together in a few weeks that I have to be on my "A" game. (A couple of women there that I want to look better than... ) Sadly catty and petty, but true...lol.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
My calories are low but my carbs have been terrible! I have to go back through my old food logs and get some "new" ideas. I have a LBD that's waiting for me and a get together in a few weeks that I have to be on my "A" game. (A couple of women there that I want to look better than... ) Sadly catty and petty, but true...lol.
We take our motivation where we can get it! Whatever works, I say.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Posting quickly so I can get to bed and make my sleep goal tonight!

mhibdon, I like your thinking, but I knew I'd have to come back here and report that I caved after only a day and a half. Couldn't bear to do that, so here I am froyoless!

1. 1300 calories per day max. 1286, 1233
2. Balance the pie chart. It's beautiful!, Yes
3. Sleep 7 hours a night. 6.5, 7
4. Drink 3 sports bottles of water daily. Yes, Yes
5. Exercise 7 times. 2:15 hike, Cardio tennis AM, weights PM
6. Do shoulder exercises. Yes, Yes
7. Log everything! Yes, Yes
8. Post daily. Yes, Yes

Have a great night, everybody!
9. Take vitamins, fish oil, and calcium daily. Yes
10. No frozen yogurt. Yes
Old 10-25-2011, 06:20 PM
FitDay Member

Definitely a day that did not go as planned. I got an email from my landlady telling me she will be coming into my cabin tomorrow to check on the heating system, so I had some cleaning to do (and some stressing about the fact that she is raising my rent by over 16% in March!). Anyway... thanks for all the welcomes! I hope I keep this up!

1. Record everything (even when I eat with my boyfriend):Yes
2. No skipping meals because of being busy: Did pretty good, although I really need to be eating more protein
2.5 No bingeing after skipping a meal because of being busy: Had a hard time not eating emotionally after hearing from the landlady, but still finished the day with a calorie deficit
3. Make time for a walk (even if it's short): Ended up cleaning instead (better than sitting on my ass, right?)
4. Sew every day: Nope (Tuesday is an extra long day at work, so this goal was a little unrealistic for today anyway)

This is nice... reviewing the day like this is making me feel optimistic for tomorrow. If I did okay today (usually my longest/hardest day of the week), then tomorrow will be a breeze, right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.