Notices

30 Pound Club?

Old 06-18-2010, 12:07 AM
FitDay Member

hi im also looking at losing 30 pounds, i weighed 196lb in march and got down to 175 which i am now. thought i would join a group to give and get support on my new 30lb target. wish you all luck xx
Old 06-18-2010, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Ladies!!! and welcome new members!

guess what? i weigh in this morning and have dropped 3.8 lbs, this week???
i guessed my Sis Vickytoria showed me the number and i wanted to meet her at her number since our start date and our goal weight are the same????
any way, i am sooooo happy! for the last few weeks i was stuck and now, the scale is on the move again, and in the right direction too!

Tracy Darling, i think you should take that as a compliment! it shows how healthier and younger you look now that you have lost the weight.
ok, take care and good luck to all of you!!!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 05:38 AM
FitDay Member

Psst...check out my signature! That's right...30 lbs in 3 months!!!! I'm out of town and using a different scale this week, so the number might still fluctuate for a while, but I was SO excited when I saw that number on the scale and wanted to share my excitement!

I'm definitely not ready to start maintaining yet...I'm not sure what my goal weight is. I just want to fit into my old size 2 jeans!!! I also want to continue to work on getting toned and improving running/cardio. I don't need to lose another 30 lbs, so maybe I need to head over to the 5-15 lbers thread. But I'm sure I'll still be around checking in with you ladies!

Have a great weekend!
Old 06-18-2010, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Evening everyone!
Well done Farah-thats just the result you needed,you deserve that with all the effort you put in! So so pleased for you!!
And Fletch wow 30lbs in 3months be very proud of yourself.
Im feeling really good today-ive eaten really well and also i went out and got a new bra and knickers set to surprise my fella and it certainly paid off. I just strutted into the living room and asked what he thought and boy oh boy he loved it. Lets say it put him in a very good mood fter watching the terrible performance by England in tonights world cup game!
Anyway it was just the reaction i needed and has given me a huge boost in confidence wich ive been lacking for weeks.
I think this has helped keep me going because standing in the mirror i liked what i saw but also thought if i lose the weight i didnt like in places like my arms,thighs and some more belly imagine haw im going to feel then.
My partner has always loved my body even at my biggest but for me to finally feel better and not criticise myself so much is very refreshing for me and for our relationship.
I hope i can keep it up over the weekend as i struggle more if im not kept busy. Hows everyone doing over their weekends?
Old 06-18-2010, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fletch8502
Psst...check out my signature! That's right...30 lbs in 3 months!!!! I'm out of town and using a different scale this week, so the number might still fluctuate for a while, but I was SO excited when I saw that number on the scale and wanted to share my excitement!

I'm definitely not ready to start maintaining yet...I'm not sure what my goal weight is. I just want to fit into my old size 2 jeans!!! I also want to continue to work on getting toned and improving running/cardio. I don't need to lose another 30 lbs, so maybe I need to head over to the 5-15 lbers thread. But I'm sure I'll still be around checking in with you ladies!

Have a great weekend!
oh, Fletch!!!!!!! wow!!!! amazing!!! 30lbs in 3 months???? how did you manage THAT? i'm really happy for you, but it doesn't mean you can leave us!! we want you here, be our motivation! seriously, i think i'm not sure what my goal weight needas to be anymore, but i guess i'll find out when i'm there.
anyway, congratulations again! you rock girl!!!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you Tracy! and i'm so proud of you, sounds like you're finding your confident sexy self after all!!!!!enjoy the new you, and have fun! XOXOX
Old 06-18-2010, 02:12 PM
FitDay Member

Farah,

That's great. I feel like I need to stay on track now that we are neck to neck at this. LOL!!! Not that it's a race or anything. But atleast I know someone will be looking for my numbers. I guess we'll be sexy together. LOL!!! I'm proud of you and the rest of the hard workers here.

Fletch,

That's awesome. Any secrets you could share with us on how you did it? I'm sure curious eyes are wondering. LOL!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:25 PM
FitDay Member

Morning all!
Im sat watching some morning tv with a cup of coffee. Had my special k for breakfast about half an hour ago. Fella gone out to visit his father for an hour so im trying very hard not to dive in the cupboards. Been cleaning,cleaning,cleanig to keep busy. The kids are at their dads so i dont even have them to keep me occupied but im staying strong...so far!!!!
Made a homemade veg stirfry late last night it was better for me then getting a friday night takeaway and it fills me up without being bloated so im happy with that.
Starting weight- 234lbs
Current weight- 169lbs
Goal weight- 145lb
Old 06-19-2010, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

Hey, i have 33 lbs. to lose and would absolutely love to have a group to discuss this with. It would be so helpful because those of us in the 30 pound range would be hittting brick walls together. I think it would be somewhat discouraging to be in there with the 100+ ladies and watching some of them drop 5-10 pounds in one week when my numbers rarely reach 1 pound in a week. I have dieted before and quickly become discouraged. It seems like my weight drops off the first couple weeks and then after that it is a real battle. Even more so that I have 2 young kids. I am 5' 7, 200 lbs, and 23 years old. I am a full time nursing student, which adds a lot of extra stress to my life. I desperately need to get down to 170 by December 17th. I am wanting to go back into the military to help fund the rest of my education but unfortunantly nobody will even talk to me until I'm in the right weight range. I have been running every other day now for only a few days. I am sinply trying to keep my caloric intake under my calories burned. It would be great to talk to others in similar weight circumstances. I would love to know why others are trying to lose weigh, their motivations, and what they are doing to achieve their goals.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:06 AM
FitDay Member

fletch8502 - I noticed your weight loss in 3 months. How in the world did you do it? Tomorrow I am starting the Insanity program, but I also know that my diet needs to change.....what changes do I make?

I feel that I am trying, but not hard enough. Perhaps I'm at the point where I just want to clean out my cupboards and get rid of the problem. I have been doing better with some of my major meals - i love salads and grilled veggies so that has been my dinner for a few days. All in all, I need to stay positive.

Last edited by kellykelly77; 06-20-2010 at 12:10 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.