New 7-Day Motivational Thread 10/17/2010

Old 10-21-2010, 01:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Great day

It's been a busy and terrific day here. almeeker, my family is praying for your husband's speedy recovery and for your sanity with the in-laws. susanbfit, sorry to hear about your grueling day. Oh the things we have to do for our well-being. Tonight was our monthly massage night, so with all my goals for the day met (except a few extra calories, but they were worth it) I think I should sleep pretty well and get up early to start tomorrow's goals. Have a good restful night all!
Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

this s the second time today tat i m luking in2 the forum.... the 1st time was in the evng , whn i had this strong urge to ve chips (argg !!) ... but luking thru the posts put me back on the rite track ... thank u all

n oh ! i checked my weight today n i ve lost 5 lbs in the last month ( was 140.4 on sept 21st) .... i was so excited tat i wantd rush in n tel u al big THANK U... thank u ladies for putting n maintaing me on the rite track

here goes my goals ...
1. Drink 2 litres of water . 2.5 litres ... i m upgrading tis goal to 2.5l for 2row
2. should not eat after 8 pm . Done !
3. do 1 hour of cardio workout . twas ZUMBA day today ! luvd the sweating workout ...
4. Cut down the 3 C's - Chocolate, Chips n Cookies.... check !
5. Have my bowl of fruit salad .... check !
6. Meditate and Appreciate myself for what i am doing ....will meditate b4 going 2 bed
Old 10-21-2010, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

@almeeker ..... i tried ur signature dish "skinny miss amy's veggie omelet " from the other forum ... twas so filling Kudos again on getting ur own dish !

Last edited by pottersirus; 10-21-2010 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:59 AM
FitDay Member

@susanbfit ..... i ll be glad 2 share them wid u al

Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio Dance
Island Girl Dance Fitness-Tahitian Cardio
Old 10-21-2010, 06:00 AM
FitDay Member

sarahplacencia channel on u tube
Old 10-21-2010, 06:03 AM
FitDay Member

sorry but for sum reason i cud nt post al of dem 2gtr

de 1st 2 r gud core workouts. the tahitian can help reduce belly fat n lovehandles

the 3rd s for Zumba. the instructor teaches very well so makes it easier for beginners
i would recommend these on days when u r nt able to hit the gym for some reason or if ur mundane fm regular workouts n need a change to kickstart..
Happy workout everyone ! n good nite
Old 10-21-2010, 10:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm Back!

I had to leave town last Friday for an unexpected death in the family. Unfortunately, all the food at my mom's house got me off track. I had no self control. I am getting back on track today!

I hope to catch up on all the posts and see how everyone is doing.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:22 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone had a good day yesterday.

Mine was kinda of crazy but I still managed to do good.

I met all of my goals except the extra 10 minutes of exercise. By the time I got home and got dinner ready and did all the things moms have to do at night, I didnt stop until 9:00. I figured I had moved enough!

Still working on the laundry, my DD is the worst. She comes out of her room with piles of clothes, some I swear I just washed. I dont know how to break her of that habit. She trys stuff on and just throws it on the floor. Well after its been walked on it has to be washed again!

Also thanks to my DD, I am at work at 7 this morning. So I can leave at 3:30. She told her cheer coach at school that I coached community cheer last year and of course now she wants me to help her. So I am going to work 2 days a week early so I can get to school and help them out. I dont mind helping and have actually missed it this year but I am not a morning person. It has been a transition making myself get up in the mornings just to workout. Now I have to get up even earlier. But I did manage to work out this morning before work!

So this question is to the ladies who run 4+ miles. How did you build up endurance to run that far. When I walk outside, I kind of do like sprints. I run as far as I can then go back to walking. I just cant see myself running for miles. I would like to be able to though. I think its great exercise.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by eltaco View Post
I had to leave town last Friday for an unexpected death in the family. Unfortunately, all the food at my mom's house got me off track. I had no self control. I am getting back on track today!

I hope to catch up on all the posts and see how everyone is doing.
Welcome back! I am sorry for your loss.

The positive side to you getting off track is you came straight back here to start again. That has taken me a while to learn. Even if you stray back to some bad habits, its ok, as long as you make smarter choices the next time!
Old 10-21-2010, 12:04 PM
FitDay Member

Well still sticking to my goals of running at least 4 miles three days a week, with one 6 mile run. Did 5 miles last night. Plus going to the gym twice a week to lift and do other things. I did not want to eat sugar and ended up getting a scoop of sugar free ice cream at the mall. But I didn't even eat the whole scoop they gave me so I guess that's ok. Good luck with your goals everyone! Down another half pound this week so only 4 more pounds to go until Vegas!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.