Notices

how to avoid fast food?

Old 07-26-2020, 09:34 PM
FitDay Member

I have made a huge change around my home. Now there is a lot of flowering plants , vegetables and fruits. The best part of this is that i woke up everyday with the enormous bird chirpings. You can understand how excited i will be , where there are a lot of birds, parrots, sparrows, butterflies and more around me.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:06 AM
FitDay Member

I agree. Don't buy fast food to not have it at home. If you have at home some fruits, veg or other healthy options you have better chances to avoid fast food.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:01 AM
FitDay Member

Eating healthy food is a good way to leave that fast foods, you can do this by making a plan of your favorite healthy foods.
Old 09-28-2020, 07:03 PM
Banned

really very interesting! thank you
Old 01-19-2021, 12:04 PM
FitDay Member

The best way I found to avoid fast food is looking what is in it and how many calories I'll be consuming.

If you make it a point to not eat fast food for a while, and then go and it eat, you won't enjoy it. Some fast food actually makes me physically sick, and these were places I ate at all the time.

Old 01-28-2021, 07:28 PM
FitDay Member

You can replace favourite unhealthy sauses to the more healthy ones. You can also cook at home: meet, vegetables, fruits. Homemade food can be really delicious and healthy.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah,,,,its right
Old 05-28-2023, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb

To avoid fast food, here are some tips:
  1. Plan and prepare meals: Make a weekly meal plan and cook your meals in advance. This way, you'll have healthy options readily available, reducing the temptation to grab fast food.
  2. Pack your lunch: Bring a nutritious lunch to work or school. Include lean proteins, whole grains, and plenty of fruits and vegetables.
  3. Choose healthier alternatives: If you do eat out, opt for restaurants that offer healthier choices. Look for grilled or baked options instead of fried foods, and choose salads, soups, or wraps with lean protein.
  4. Snack smart: Keep healthy snacks like fruits, nuts, or yogurt on hand to curb cravings and prevent reaching for fast food.
  5. Drink water: Stay hydrated with water throughout the day. Sometimes, thirst can be mistaken for hunger, leading to impulsive fast food choices.
  6. Eat mindfully: Slow down and savor your meals. Pay attention to hunger and fullness cues, which can help you make healthier food choices.
  7. Find alternative rewards: If you usually turn to fast food as a reward or for comfort, seek alternative ways to treat yourself. Engage in hobbies, spend time with loved ones, or enjoy a favorite non-food activity.
Remember, making gradual changes to your eating habits is key. Be patient with yourself and celebrate small victories along the way.
Old 06-28-2023, 08:42 PM
FitDay Member

I love fast food. Unfortunately, I can't completely refuse it. I just try to minimize this food.
Old 07-31-2023, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

If you're aiming to lose weight and steer clear of fast food temptations, I'd suggest a couple of tips. Firstly, plan your meals ahead, so you're less likely to reach for fast food when hungry. Secondly, incorporate healthy and satisfying alternatives into your diet. Also, consider discussing the prescription weight loss medication Xenical (find more about it at Canadian Pharmacy) with your doctor for added support.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.