FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Anybody drinking green tea for weight loss? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/5199-anybody-drinking-green-tea-weight-loss.html)

stewartdean98 02-06-2017 11:52 PM

I drink it for weight loss and got good results. Lost 10 Pounds in 6 weeks. There are many more advantages of drinking green tea. The green tea that you drink to lose those extra pounds has many other powerful effects as a compound found in this 'super-drink' may have a life-saving potential for people with bone-marrow disorders. A compound epigallocatechine-3-gallate (EGCG), a polyphenol found in green tea leaves, may be of particular benefit to patients struggling with multiple myeloma and amyloidosis, often-fatal medical complications associated with bone marrow disorders.

sopiaadams 02-10-2017 10:51 PM

Green tea

Green tea is a miracle weight loss product. Still, studies show that in order to use green tea as a fat burner. It is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, Vitamin k and trace minerals too. It also includes chlorophyll and essential amino acids.

ormaman333 02-12-2017 09:27 AM

Sometimes I add green tea into my overall weightloss regime

minhoo0205 08-21-2017 03:24 PM

To a certain extent, drinking green tea will refresh your body, and maybe would be beneficial for weight loss. I never tried before, but I would like suggest that you should not depend on this way overly. Taking more tea is not always good for you.

DDYates 08-22-2017 12:25 AM

Yes, I drink daily At morning.It really works.

juansummerlin 08-22-2017 12:26 AM

Green tea doesn't taste good but it does help with weight loss. I also started using it couple of weeks ago and experienced good changes in my body.

humbletea 09-20-2017 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by juansummerlin (Post 134480)
Green tea doesn't taste good but it does help with weight loss. I also started using it couple of weeks ago and experienced good changes in my body.

Have you tried any fresh, good quality green teas?

I was doing public health research many years ago and realised many rushed to get supermarket tea bags for the health benefits and gave up soon after duo to the bad taste. To get the full benefits, you have to enjoy the tea and have it as part of the life style. I have my supply from Valley Green Tea (Australia) and their teas are so fresh (vacuum sealed and refrigerated), so different from the shelf tea bags.
You pay for their quality, but to me it is still cheaper than a cup of coffee - one lot of tea leaves last me for at least half day due to the repeated infusions.

Zenka1992 09-21-2017 06:49 AM

Just make sure not to add sugar to the tea and you're good to go!

lisareyy 09-23-2017 09:57 PM

yes green tea works but use some brand in that

lisareyy 09-23-2017 09:58 PM

i used kau tea years before and that helps me alot but i always trust healthy diet and exercise