FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Anybody drinking green tea for weight loss? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/5199-anybody-drinking-green-tea-weight-loss.html)

TRFL19 11-07-2019 08:34 PM

I like to drink green tea in the morning after breakfast

Green tea is a best kind of drink, but too many of it will affect your sleep. So we should drink it in the morning. Maybe it is a really good part of a good diet. What are the good diet or good habits? We all know everyone knows, but most of us can't keep a long period.
get a good diet and good sleep. and more you also should make workouts with professional fitness equipment, just like the Life fitness, Cybex, or Triumph fitness equipment.
Better equipment, higher efficiency your training.,for the Accurate, scientific design
good luck.

WAfmKit 11-21-2019 06:53 AM

green tea sometimes. Not special tea.

akbansal007 12-28-2019 03:29 AM

Only drinking green tea doesn't work you have to follow a low carb diet special no carbs in night and workout regularly

lydia912 08-10-2020 03:32 PM

im drinking tea and honey .. no sugar !

AmyJonesProfile1 06-06-2021 09:51 PM

I do and it helps control my bowel.

Parambodyfitmind 06-12-2021 11:00 PM

Yes, I've been drinking green tea.

I drink it because it helps in:
-Boosting body metabolism
-Provides antioxidants to the body

adamdenly777 06-13-2021 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by VitoVino (Post 56407)
I just started drinking it. Making your own is easy and comes out great if you've got an iced tea maker. I drink mine straight up with no additives whatsoever and it tastes very good and is very refreshing.

I've been reading a lot about how it helps to burn belly fat. I really don't know what's taken me so long to start drinking this amazing leaf. One study says that it's better than drinking just plain water. Amazing.

Anybody drinking it for weight loss?

I am drinking it for the last 3 weeks and now I have reduced weight till 3 kg without muscle loss.

bugmenot321 09-18-2022 06:35 PM

Quite interesting information, thank you!

Jenny319B 09-21-2022 05:26 AM

Yes I drink green tea for weight loss

I am always looking for new ways to lose weight, and I came across a great one – tea. Drinking tea can help you lose weight by boosting your metabolism and suppressing your appetite. I started adding Tea Burn to my green tea, and it has been helping me shed pounds. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a simple and effective way to lose weight.

timmothysmith01 07-21-2023 02:22 AM

I was drinking green tea but that was not suitable for my stomach that’s why I quit. Nowadays I drink detox water, which is a very effective way to lose weight.