Notices
Like Tree3Likes

More sleep for weight lose.

Old 08-03-2022, 08:18 PM
FitDay Member

Thats true
Old 08-09-2022, 12:31 AM
FitDay Member

It is very important to rest your. If you want to rest your body, sleeping is the best. If you want to reduce your weight proper sleep might help you.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:04 PM
FitDay Member

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night? • I get eight hours of sleep every night (that's a full night's worth) • I usually get around five hours of sleep on average • I'm one of those people who can't sleep well without a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. Tone: Friendly
Old 08-15-2022, 08:06 PM
FitDay Member

What is your favorite audiobook on sleep? • The Sleepwalkers: Part I, Part II • Super Sleepers: Part I, Part II, Part III • The Sleepwalkers and Super Sleepers boxed set (full series)
Old 08-17-2022, 03:32 PM
FitDay Member

Totally agree with you on that.
Old 09-21-2022, 05:33 AM
FitDay Member

Smile sleep and weight loss

There are a lot of different opinions on this subject, but it seems that the majority of experts agree that getting enough sleep is crucial for weight loss. When you’re sleep-deprived, your body produces more of the hormone cortisol, which has been linked to increased appetite and cravings for unhealthy foods. Getting enough shut-eye will help to keep cortisol levels in check and prevent those late-night cravings from sabotage your weight loss efforts.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:23 PM
FitDay Member

totally agree, that's the reason why i take 1 capsule of Fadogia Agrestis with Maca Root from sotalix everyday to get a better sleep quality

Last edited by Sebastian65; 09-28-2022 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-10-2022, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

Sleep is critical for our health and well-being, and recent research has shown that getting enough sleep can help with weight loss. A good night's sleep helps to regulate our hormones, including those that control our appetite. When we're well-rested, we're less likely to make poor food choices and we're more likely to have the energy to exercise. Getting enough sleep is also important for maintaining a healthy weight in the long term. Studies have shown that people who get enough sleep are less likely to gain weight over time. So if you're trying to lose weight, make sure you're getting enough shut-eye!
Old 12-21-2022, 11:00 PM
FitDay Member

Right, sleep is as crucial to health as nutrition and exercise. Your emotions, health, and cognitive function all improve with adequate sleep. Lack of regular, good-quality sleep increases the chance of developing a variety of illnesses and disorders. These include dementia and obesity as well as heart disease and stroke.
Old 12-26-2022, 09:54 PM
FitDay Member

But doesn't more sleep mean less movement?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.