Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 7.9.12 Who's In? >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 7.9.12 Who's In?

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 7.9.12 Who's In?

Old 07-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
jajajaja I told you, I can't come down this year
I didn't go into TOO much detail
Just like a slacker. "Can't" shouldn't be in your vocabulary now. I am glad to know that you FINALLY realized that you would have to go down (aka SOUTH) to get here.

Ladies, that was in no way, shape or form a sexual statement. We argue daily about who lives in the south.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Mike, are you answering Quinn's question about ME being crabby for no reason--or YOU being crabby for no reason? LOL
Haha, about me.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:17 PM
FitDay Member

Evening everyone. So much news here today! I will have to keep it short as pooch is barking at me to go to bed (as in ‘go to bed, I’m tired!’)

Quinn, I too will keep you and your mom in my thoughts – I’m sure it’s difficult for her right now, but maybe better if she makes some friends there?

Mern, always so positive and I’m glad to see you are feeling better. Arthritis is a b@#ch!

April what a great compliment! Sounds like you are going to get some practice in just saying thanks graciously and not be self-deprecating!

Nobe, such a sad situation with those children. Ama is right, I do have some sympathy for them as well, I guess it’s 100% bad parenting from the momster that has created them. And maybe they do look at what you and DH have with kiddo and are a little jealous?

Tracey, good work going to the gym, AND walking there and back! Keep up the good work!

Hope, so happy to see you had a good day and got some ‘real writing’ in. That must feel great!

Judi, you did a great job on the exercise and gardening!

Tori, October isn’t that far away – the days will go faster than you think! Hang in there girl!

For myself – I am down another pound today! Had to get DH to look at the scale to confirm for me!

<1400 calories: M: 1738; T: 1437; W: 1443
Net Carbs < 20: M: 23.4; T: 29.7; W: 23.0
Water >64(oz): M: not even close; T: 28; W: ~28
exercise: M: nope; T: shopping, chores; no again
Weight: 162 - 2 lbs to mini-goal!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:20 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I would have been you if you would have actually posted some goals! Speaking of "Bring it" how's P90X coming? Yeah you better TAKE what you can get! You're only chance is while I'm on vacation. After that I'm going to BRING, BRANG, BRUNG, and BROUGHT.T it!
P90X is going well. I don't feel like dying anymore
She's just lucky that his seeing eye dog didn't bite her!
now that's not very nice at all

Just like a slacker. "Can't" shouldn't be in your vocabulary now. I am glad to know that you FINALLY realized that you would have to go down (aka SOUTH) to get here.
Okay, if I'm not allowed to use the word "can't", can I say that it is most unlikely that I'll be coming to NOLA this year? I do realize that it's southWEST to get there. I'm pretty good with direction. And I stand by the fact that I am WAY more southern than you, no matter where geographically we may be. Southerners don't use G's when they're talking about lightnin'

Ladies, that was in no way, shape or form a sexual statement.
omgah I literally LOL'd when I read this
Old 07-11-2012, 02:48 PM
FitDay Member

Cate! Kudos on being down another pound. You surely do deserve it as hard as you work for it! I know I'm lucky--I know a lot of people my age who have way more arthritis aches and pains than I do.

Tori, LOL on Mike's use of G's. I get a lot of giggles out of the contests between you two. I'm from Ohio and most often speak "lightnin'" although I'd TYPE "lightning." I'll bet in person Mike talks like Larry the Cable Guy. LOL

Mike, my mind is too often in the gutter, but even I didn't take "south" in the sexual way. Sweet of you to qualify that to those who may take offense, but I don't know of anyone here who would.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:56 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Tori, LOL on Mike's use of G's. I get a lot of giggles out of the contests between you two. I'm from Ohio and most often speak "lightnin'" although I'd TYPE "lightning." I'll bet in person Mike talks like Larry the Cable Guy. LOL
If Mike sounds like Larry the Cable Guy, I'm a man. Just sayin'!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:59 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by catebert
Tori, October isn’t that far away – the days will go faster than you think! Hang in there girl!
Oh, I know. 95 more days. The official countdown has begun There's even a little calendar at work for me to mark the days off.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:27 PM
FitDay Member

[raises hand]Can I answer that one?
For the last two days, I've been a short-tempered bitch. lol It just so happens to match the time frame that I found out that daughter had a speeding ticket from June that she was hiding from me. I have to let it go. Just seems like a lot of unnecessary money down the drain that she SHOULD be using for college expenses. I have to let it go now... grrrr.

Don't know if I'm angered more by the lying or the money..... hmmmmm.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:33 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by catebert
Evening everyone. So much news here today! I will have to keep it short as pooch is barking at me to go to bed (as in ‘go to bed, I’m tired!’)

Quinn, I too will keep you and your mom in my thoughts – I’m sure it’s difficult for her right now, but maybe better if she makes some friends there?
Thanks Cate,

I'm hoping that she can get used to it. I've been her sole care-giver for the past 8 years and so it will be an adjustment for her... and me to adjust to having time on my hands!

Congrats on the weight loss!! Send some of that my way... I think my scale is stuck! lol
Old 07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
WHN stands for What's His Name (coined by Mike). We met on a blind date, and well....it just kinda went from there. I wasn't expecting to fall for him, in fact, tried really hard not to. He's also Army (I attract military boys for some reason). He was stationed in Germany, and will be back in October. For good. He's pretty much perfect for me. Loves me for who I am, doesn't try to change me, etc etc. That's about it I guess.
Thanks! I think I'm caught up now! The few times that I've totally fallen for someone was when I totally didn't want to. As they say, "...the heart wants what it wants" and there is little that you can do about it. Congrats on the new man! He'll be home before you know it. (Just think of how skinny you'll be by then!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.