Notices

7 Day Motivational Starting 5/7/12

Old 05-08-2012, 04:17 AM
FitDay Member

Slept 9 1/2 hours last night for the first time in probably 3 years, and when I woke up, my back was almost good as new. Stepped on the scale and I'm down two pounds from last Wednesday. I hope it can hold out for my official weekly weigh in tomorrow. Still in PMS land, but otherwise feeling pretty good!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:00 AM
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness/Lifestyle
1. Drink min 100oz of WATER!!/install TV in washroom cuz that’s where I spend most of my day now…! N
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! (seriously)!! Y
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!! N
4. Min 60 crunches/day! N
5. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (knees)! N
6. Calories below 1300/day! Y: 1094
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!
9. FINISH SCRAPBOOK! Mothers Day is quickly approaching!! N

Well my report from yesterday sux to say the very least.

Cassie – YES – strength in numbers!!!!! Love this!

Mern – I will try harder today just for you! Trying to stay strong! ** just did my situps and pushups before finishing up here** if I have time to check my facebook and fitday I certainly have time for a few exercises!

Mary – totally agree with you!! We do need more light!! But more light means hotter weather and hotter weather means bathing suit and OH MAN I’m not ready for that because I need more energy to workout but more light for more energy…jeesh it’s a vicious cycle!

Amy – welcome back! Hope your DD is doing ok!

Joanna – very stressful situation hun – can understand your binge – we are here to try to motivate you but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do! But a workout may reduce some of the stress! My thoughts are with you and hope that everything turns out ok.

Nobe – great job! Stay on track today and you’ll be kickin that scales butt tomorrow!!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

Joanna, hopefull, it's just a cyst, very common, but it's good you're getting it checked out. Please let us know what happens! We're rooting for ya, girl!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by nobe
Slept 9 1/2 hours last night for the first time in probably 3 years, and when I woke up, my back was almost good as new. Stepped on the scale and I'm down two pounds from last Wednesday. I hope it can hold out for my official weekly weigh in tomorrow. Still in PMS land, but otherwise feeling pretty good!
Other than the PMS, sounds great!!! Woo hoo for your good news!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:34 AM
FitDay Member

Ama, glad to have you with us again this week.

HKG, get well soon!

Amy! Hi! So sorry to read about DD's broken arm. I hope she mends quickly and comfortably. It's amazing how much better we feel when we can eat and sleep well. Very nice Monday report! The kids you helped compete in History Day will forever remember your kindness. At 65 I think very fondly of those who were kind to me in my youth.

Cassie, really nice Monday report.

Nobe, I hope your back feels better soon. Ooh, look at all that green in your Monday report.

Tunnrida, nice job Monday. I did the same--went just a little over in calories, but it wasn't horrible.

Frenchhen, I should have a goal of cleaning the kitchen after each meal, too, but I'm often in a hurry to get to another chore or errand, so sometimes just put away the food and have to put the dishes in the sink.

Hope, aw, thanks for the return hug. We don't see you as Debbie Downer--sometimes we need to vent to keep from going nuts and this is a good, supportive place to do that. Kudos on your water, calories Monday.

Mike, don't fret about the little scale uppage. Weighing daily also shows water weight, and scale fluctuations from day to day. I know you know that--just don't want you to momentarily forget and get discouraged.

Mary, congrats on a job well done on your first day back here.

Off to transport grandkids---again--ugh, I wish we had those school busses back. I'm really burned out on driving!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone what a busy week- havent had anytime to come and say hi but hope you are all good.
Thankyou for the messages in relation to my daughter and dyspraxia- im sure when i know more i will be able to let everyone know how things go on.

I havent had the best week food wise! It was my sons birthday on Thursday and i think that was the start of my downfall- i feel i could have made better food choices this week but i will be honest and admit ive been a bit lazy. All weekend ive suffered with migraines which wouldnt even go after id woke up from a nights sleep. The last thing i wanted to do was cook but i should be more prepared or get boyfriend to make it!!! Wishing my kids were teenagers to make their mum a piece of toast and cup of tea- i bet then they still be too busy!

Well its weigh in tomorrow so i will see if ive been lucky to lose anything- very much doubt it though so i pray for a maintain. Fingers crossed
Old 05-08-2012, 07:28 AM
FitDay Member

calories intake max 1200 - m/1300, t/1100
exercise my routine every day - m/y, t/y
drink neem - m/y, t/y
take walks - m-n, t/y
don't eat junk food - m/y, t/y
don't drink alcohol - m/y, t/y
drink lots of water - m/n, t/n
Old 05-08-2012, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

Joanna, I can see where your lump may lead you to comfort food. I know waiting on the test is not fun. I've gone through so much needless worry in my lifetime over this, that, and the other, and have finally determined I have better things to do than to worry over stuff until I know for sure it's something to worry about. Easier for me than for you because I've had so much practice. Big hug to ya. We'll be thinking about you tomorrow and sending up prayers and good vibes. Keep us posted.

Nobe, I'm so glad you got some good rest and that your back is better. And kudos on losing the two pounds.

Jho, congrats on your calories Monday. That didn't suck. Hey, kudos on your exercise. Making yourself do them before finishing up on FitDay is quite praiseworthy. Way to go, kiddo!

Tracey, we all get times when logging in here is just impossible. Yup, hard to believe, but we all do have lives outside the computer. LOL Oh, you poor dear. I know those migraines are horrible. I don't get migraines, but I do get horrible sinus headaches that last for days and the only time I'm not in intense pain is when I'm able to sleep--and that's not much. Aw, I wish you had someone to pamper you with toast and tea. I hope your scale is nice to you tomorrow. Best wishes for your daughter, too.

Tunnrida, fabulous Tuesday report. You and I both have to work on our water. I'm running kind of dry today but will go make a pitcher of spearmint tea and enjoy it unsweetened and over ice when it cools.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:24 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
I was just thinking of you, thinking if you would mind if I PMed you to see if you are OK.

Welcome back, Amy!!!!

You have been much missed, amazing funny gorgeous crafty woman!!!

Oh, I just read about your middle DD. Is she OK? How scary!! My DD once fell off a horse didn't even break anything and I still have nightmares when I think of it. No wonder you needed a break!!! (dang, pardon the pun)

So glad you are back and we have our untrained (and trained, hi Cassie!) therapists on hand to help.
LOL, I've missed you too! Geez how sweet are you, I never thought of myself as a "therapist", more like a chubby cheerleader that's good for a chicka-chicka-boom or a swift kick in the pants, whichever appears most necessary. Puns are good, after living with DH for 17 years, I have an extraordinary appreciation for them...

Middle DD is on the mend, and getting more left handed by the day. I haven't had any nightmares about little girls on bucking bronco ponies, I didn't actually see the accident, which probably saved my active imagination. Unfortunately I can't say the same about orthopedic surgeons and rude receptionists, total nightmare fodder there...

I've always wanted to ask, why is canary52 your screen name?
Old 05-08-2012, 02:01 PM
FitDay Member

Tuesday Check-In

Health Goals:

1. Calories 1,400 or less. 1,340, 1,400?
2. Water 100 oz or more. 100, 100?
3. Log food, weight and activities daily. Y,Y
4. Exercise 5 hours. 35 min, 0 min (Total 0:35)

Other Stuff:

1. Housekeeping 30 min daily + 1 load laundry. YY, YY
2. Work on rabbit cages. Y,Y
3. Take load to Goodwill. DONE

I did not brave the pedometer and I did not swing that early am workout, otherwise today was pretty good, especially considering all the time I spent cooking. I've been working on a recipe for homemade Clif bars, they don't taste like Clif bars in the least, but the kids love them (and they are almost OTT healthy). I also made shepherds pie with last night's leftover lamb steak. Rachel Ray might be able to make it in 30 minutes, but then again she's only cooking, if her show included clean-up, it would easily go 90 minutes and that last hour would be dullllll.....

Tomorrow morning my workout partner and I are attempting a 5:00am walk. We've tried multiple times, but it always falls apart before pre-execution. Anyway, we pinky swore on tomorrow's plan, rain or shine we're going.

Good night my lovelies, it feels good to be here again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.