FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/13/12 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/6660-7-day-motivational-thread-starting-2-13-12-a.html)

01gt4.6 02-17-2012 09:25 AM

#6 Cha Ching!

Thanks April. :)

I just wrote another. That makes 6!! She just sent me an email. :)

Signed all documentation in eSign. Thanks for all your assistance and saving me money on my policies. Have a wonderful weekend.

ToriD1012 02-17-2012 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 73248)
Thanks April. :)

I just wrote another. That makes 6!! She just sent me an email. :)

Signed all documentation in eSign. Thanks for all your assistance and saving me money on my policies. Have a wonderful weekend.

WOOT WOOT!!! Way to go!!

kimbur96 02-17-2012 10:55 AM

Congrats to all who have stayed on the wagon. I don't think i fell off the wagon but rather crawled under it to hide. I got thrown off my schedule by vacation and then when i got a big fat NOTHING for valentines day for my BF that was enough to send me crawling under the wagon. I haven't been too awful bad with the food but have had some cheats and have not been to the gym once this week. Like a hurt dog licking there wounds. I am hoping to pull myself up by the boot straps this weekend and get back on track. I think this week is a wash but I hope to come back strong next week. FWIW I did tell the BF how much i was hurt and he has tried to be very nice the last day or two.

So Kim...(speaking to myself lol) This weekend you can get two workouts at the gym done and eat clean all weekend and I bet your attitude will come around.

Maybe posting the above will create some sense of liability to follow through knowing you all know what i need to do.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

ToriD1012 02-17-2012 11:16 AM

All Party Participants in the Jeep? CHECK!! Hitting 85 South as I type. NOLA, watch out. Here we come!

Official weigh in prior to hopping in the car....205.4 lbs. I forgot to take a pic of the scale, so y'all are gonna have to take my word for it.

Will check in....when I can.

LATER!!

01gt4.6 02-17-2012 12:34 PM

Kim, you'll get back on this weekend!

Tori, I forgot to weigh in, I'll weigh in tomorrow morning (prolly 185ish)

Kay_in_PA 02-17-2012 02:47 PM

My conference with DS's teacher went well. I didn't do awful with what I ate today, but it still leaves lots of room for improvement. Didn't get to exercise either, so lots of room for improvement there too. It was a beautiful day today, and tomorrow is supposed to be equally nice, so I think I am going to get my butt up and moving in the morning and go take a nice hike along the Appalachian trail.

crazigerl 02-17-2012 04:30 PM

Okay so I would like to jump on the wagon but can't find out any rules what I'm supposed to post.
Apart from goals of exercise, water consumption and staying on my plan is that all i need to get started.
Can I play???

01gt4.6 02-17-2012 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by crazigerl (Post 73269)
Okay so I would like to jump on the wagon but can't find out any rules what I'm supposed to post.
Apart from goals of exercise, water consumption and staying on my plan is that all i need to get started.
Can I play???

Sure you can play. Just pick what your weekend goals will be and let us know how you are doing at them. Monday you can start your first full week with us. :)

ToriD1012 02-17-2012 04:59 PM

Hello Weekend Warriors!! I am so NOT gonna be on the wagon this weekend. But I'm giving myself just this one week to let the inner Fat Chick rule. Well, I might not let her take over completely, the hotel has a fitness center that I'd like to take a little bit of an advantage of.

Mike, I think one of your weekend goals should be to eat lots of King Cake! :D

01gt4.6 02-17-2012 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 73273)
Hello Weekend Warriors!! I am so NOT gonna be on the wagon this weekend. But I'm giving myself just this one week to let the inner Fat Chick rule. Well, I might not let her take over completely, the hotel has a fitness center that I'd like to take a little bit of an advantage of.

Mike, I think one of your weekend goals should be to eat lots of King Cake! :D

I can do that. You should workout tomorrow since it'll be raining all day.:eek: