Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25

Old 12-20-2011, 03:30 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mhibdon
1. DEAR SWEET JESUS DO NOT GIVE HER ANYTHING IN A TINY BOX!!!
Tie the ring to a piece of ribbon with a tag that explains it. Then hang the ring on the tree in a place that she'll have to see, but is also out of reach from the spawn and fur-babies.

2. Hush you. I'm working on it.
1. good idea.

2. WORK HARDER! YOU'VE HAD PLENTY OFF TIME OFF, GET TO IT!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Reporting in . . .

and enjoying the banter around here.

REPORT:
Being that this is my first week on FitDay, I'm mostly focusing on fine-tuning navigational skills, on logging in regularly & working on goals. Basically, getting "set-up". Also, I'm finding out my current "norm" -- a baseline.

My FIT 3-week Challenge: FUN*FIBER*FEET
WEEK #1 #2 #3
Focus: *FUN with the kids.Mon-Y

Intake: *FIBER 20g (Ultimate goal=25 g daily) Mon-Y

Train: *FEET (Ultimate goal=70,000 steps/35 miles wkly)
Wear & Record Pedometer usageMon-Y

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Last edited by fit4luv; 12-20-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:09 AM
FitDay Member

I put all the baking stuff back in the cupboard and opted to buy a few treats the day I need to deliver them. I'm also doing fruit, veggies and other healthy things. Had a long talk with myself - motivated by all I read from you guys - and then marked down all the days there will be no temptations. Hate to waste a month because of a few hard to handle days.

Back on track today. I may even make the Y tonight. Mary
Old 12-20-2011, 04:14 AM
FitDay Member

I have been on this carb diet for 3 weeks now and have only lost 4 pounds. As a matter of fact I keep going up and down within the 4 pounds. I have been so strict on this diet. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know how many carbs one should have a day. I am 66 years young and want to lose 14 more pounds.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Super Moderator

Old 12-20-2011, 04:57 AM
FitDay Member

Well I have started the day with guess what NO HEAT it's enough to make a girl who doesn't swear want to do this #@#@&*#@ I don't know if those are the curse keys but I need to vent my frustration. Hubby is coming home from work because if I call the heat company I will just cry or something totally girly because I feel so very overwhelmed by this whole ordeal. I am going for my hike what the heck its not going to be any colder outside than inside my house right now. Sorry I didn't read everyone else's post I am having a "me" moment.
I hope you all have a great day.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kumochi
Hate to waste a month because of a few hard to handle days.

Back on track today. I may even make the Y tonight. Mary
Mary, you sound like a very wise & determined lady. This is for you ~

Originally Posted by cbs1945
I have been on this carb diet for 3 weeks now and have only lost 4 pounds. As a matter of fact I keep going up and down within the 4 pounds. I have been so strict on this diet. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know how many carbs one should have a day. I am 66 years young and want to lose 14 more pounds.
Welcome! I don't have a quick answer for you. I'm doing a search for you.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cbs1945
Does anyone know how many carbs one should have a day. I am 66 years young and want to lose 14 more pounds.
I found this discussion for you on FitDay Discussion boards. Hope this gives you a good start!

I'm also looking into what balance (Carbs, Protein, Fat) to aim for Nutrition wise. I know there are better experts on this board, better than I.

Best wishes.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

Doing a quick check in to calm myself. It's been The Day from Hades, and I'm not real sure how much more of it I can take. I've dealt with a lot of stupid today, and I do NOT handle stupid very well. Between people being dumb and other people (salesmen) being shady, I've about met my limit today. Nutritionally I'm on par to have a good day. That is if I calm myself and not give into the urge to grab something quick and fattening as a snack.

SIGH

Hope everyone else is having a better day
Old 12-20-2011, 06:09 AM
Super Moderator

I decided against the mother's ring, b/c I was unsure if she'd like it. I fugured that you can never go wrong with diamonds. I got her a ring and a matching pendant & necklace. I had them pin up the ring in the wide box with the necklace, so I hope there will be no let down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.