Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25

Old 12-22-2011, 05:33 PM
FitDay Member

Mern What great news about Bethany what a blessing for her and her family.

Quinn He is grey and white his name is Pj we have 3 cats but he is mine he is 20lbs of personality. Sorry to hear you had to put your cat down it’s so sad when we lose pets.

Mike I hope you get your dryer fixed.

Tori I hope you got your blankets done. Your cat is so sweet I love the peace blanket.

Cassie You have had a long week I hope there is some rest for you during the holidays. I did get my bbque and it was very tasty I don’t eat allot of red meat but you cannot beat new york steak hot of the grill with a nice crispy salad. The heat thing was crappy but at least I was organized if I still had shopping to do and I was sitting around waiting for repair men I might of went crazy.

The candy dish got the best of me today. I ended up finding gumdrops in the fitday food so 14calories each pushed me over 1400 cal which you may think isn't to bad but I was at 1170 before the gumdrops. I got most of my chores done but not with a lot of passion or speed but I am pretty much ready for our tea tomorrow. Dd is going to make scones in the morning and I will make sandwiches and we purchased little pastries and cakes so all should be good. Now the challenge is how do you surprise a 90 year old, she’s old we don’t want to scare her so there will be no yelling “surprise” I guess it will be a quiet come sit at your birthday tea table.
I hope you all have a great night.

May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love.

~Ada V. Hendricks

Goals:
Walk 25k: M=0, T=6.2k, W=8.4k, T=6.2k
Exercise 4 days: M=N, T=Hike, W=Hike, T=Hike
Squats 4 days: M=N, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y
Ab work 4 days: M=N, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y
Calories less than 1400 Mon thru Thur: M=1063, T=1395, W=1273, T=1410 darn candy dish and yes it's the dishes fault they have been in the cupboard for a week and behaved just fine (lol) their really is something to that out of sight thinking.
Calories less than 1900 Fri thru Sun: NA
Calorie deficit of 3000 for week: M= -870, T=-848, W=-732, T= -813
Christmas company or visits everyday: M=Yes, T=Yes, W=Yes, T=Yes
Slow down and take in or share the holiday spirit: M=Yes, T=Yes, W=Yes, T=Yes
Old 12-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Cassie, no Emmet yet.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:01 PM
FitDay Member

phpCKCSppPM.jpg

neck point 2.jpg

neck point.jpg

Not sure if this will work but this is were I hiked yesterday it's along the ocean about 10min from my house and it's lovely but the wind coming off the water was a little cold.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:02 PM
FitDay Member

Oh my I did it

dd cookie pics are coming next if you are tempted by food pics scroll past my posts very quickly...

Last edited by dar n; 12-22-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:30 PM
FitDay Member

bulk.jpg

kitchen.jpg

meringue.jpg

phpysqRKrPMbulk 2.jpg

stockings.jpg
Old 12-22-2011, 06:31 PM
FitDay Member

snowflakes.jpg

snickerdoodles.jpg

ribbon cookies.jpg

oatmeal raisin chip.jpg

oatmeal choco chews.jpg
Old 12-22-2011, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

brown sugar cookies.jpg

chocolate chip.jpg

chocolate brownie cookies.jpg

dutch tea cookies.jpg

gift boxes.jpg

So that was my temptation for 2 weeks 10 hours a day she had my kitchen full of this yummy chaos... now all that's left is to enjoy the cookies Sorry if its to many pics but I feel like a kid who just learned how to ride a bike! Yeah look at me I can post a pic many of you are like whats the big deal but trust me for me it's huge.

Last edited by dar n; 12-22-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

Lovely place for walking by the ocean. Darlene.

My day started with a missing cat! I checked the rooms I'd been in and no cat. I even looked outside although I was sure I'd let him in. Finally I heard him meowing from the fireplace. Last night they had knocked over a mirror I have proped up by the fireplace - it covers a hole. I put it back up (cracked though it now is) and blocked it with a heavy vase - never thinking one of them was still in there. It's a gas fireplace and I expect he was nice and warm all might. He's no worse for his experience. I've added a large mirrow to my Christmas list. Do the cats get 7 years bad luck for breaking it? They are getting more adventurous as they settle in. 4 weeks till I send them off to their next vacation home.

No reason to be tempted today. Hope to report in at 1500 calories. Mary
Old 12-23-2011, 02:06 AM
FitDay Member

Mary
You seem to be working so diligently onto greater fitness! I admire that in you.
About the cats - don't they have 7 lives to go with the the 7 bad years of luck? Hmmmm . . . So sorry about the huge mess,though.
Originally Posted by Kumochi
My day started with a missing cat! . . . No reason to be tempted today. Hope to report in at 1500 calories. Mary
Darlene
Your (or your dd's) cookies look wonderful!
As you can see, my computer is back in order. Actually, I just needed a new keyboard --- and so now I can type away & most importantly, log into my nutrition & activity charts.

WEEK [Mon-Mon] #1 #2 #3
FIT 3-wk Challenge: FUN*FIBER*FEET daily goals
Focus ~ FUN with the kids Y,Y,Y,Y

Intake ~ FIBER 20 gm (Star goal*25 gm) Y,Y,N,Y

Train ~ FEET -Wear & Record Pedometer usage (Star Goal*35 mi/70,000 steps wkly) Y,Y,Y,Y,

Last edited by fit4luv; 12-23-2011 at 03:57 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:44 AM
FitDay Member

Since I didn't make goals this week I don't have anything to update but I still want to be active on the board and comment.

Quinn ... LOL @ Progresso commercial. I love Siamese cats. One of only two cats that I ever had was a Siamese/barn cat mixture. She looked completely Siamese with ice blue eyes. She had quite a temper when it came to men she didn't like too.

Darlene ... Your cat is so cute! He looks really big. .. I love that you are having a surprise tea for your elderly friend. I agree yelling "Surprise!!" might not be a great idea. ... You have such a wonderful place to take your hikes. I am completely jealous. and your daughter's cookies are absolutely awesome. I love the snowflake ones!

Mern ... Good news on Bethany! Her family is probably so happy to have her home before Christmas.

Mike ... Sorry to hear about your dryer. I hope you can fix it yourself. My hubby fixed mine one time. A wire came unsoldered inside. ... I am thinking you may have been the laundromat hottie last night. You were looking at them with disdain but I bet a few of them were checking you out!

Tori ... Cute little helper you have and I absolutely love the pattern on that blanket!

Cassie ... A freshman with a learner's permit? What is the age for that there? Here they have to be 16 thank God! And they keep increasing the amount of time they must drive before even taking their license test then too.

Mary ... I LOL'd at the thought of the cat trapped in there. Bet he was warm all night!

My dept is having pizza brought in for lunch. I brought a salad from home so I am eating it before the pizza gets here. I will have one slice that way and be plenty full.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.