Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 12/5 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 12/5

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 12/5

Old 12-08-2011, 08:03 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by mtlgirl
Dude, Tylenol Cold and Sinus NIGHTIME formula! It's a dream come true! I slept like a baby, no scratch that, I slept like I was in a deep coma. It was truly blissful and I feel SO MUCH better today.
I agree the stuff does the trick. Alkaselzer cold nighttime also works pretty well.

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Who just got told again today that she doesn't look old enough to have teenagers? Yeah that's right! ME! And then he said I couldn't be older than him (he was 27!) Oh yeah! That so makes up for the monthly 1.6lbs gain!!
AWESOME

Originally Posted by dar n
Amy Thanks for the recipe!

We had bought our daughter an electric heater/fireplace for Christmas as she wants one for downstairs once her brother moves out of his room it will be her living room, needless to say last night we sat her down in the living room took out the camera and said merry Christmas now open it! The heater has kept it about 17c so 62f so not warm but not unlivable either. We had to have the ducts vacuumed and 2 parts replaced in the furnace, the ducts got cleaned last night so the repair guy should be here about noon so hopefully we will be up and running by this afternoon. On a more humorous note my new oil tank looks like a steel outhouse on the side of the house my daughter wants to hang an occupied sign on it lol.
Good luck getting this whole odysee wrapped up. Man, what a lousy time to have heater problems

So you all really think this little sweetheart could tackle a rat? She's full grown now, but not a whole lot bigger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Harriet_small.jpg (3.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 12-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

I just realized how much I actually suck at photoshop. It's been so long since I used it. This is a VERY rough "draft" If I could figure out how to make a tree I'd be doing okay. There is also too much blank space on the side, should I crop, put up snowmen, reindeer, snowy hills, presents what?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-08-2011 at 08:43 AM.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Mike I LOVE the tree!!!! Maybe snowflakes falling to fill up the space? But that would be icing on the cake. I love it! You're awesome!

EDIT: Oh boy, I guess I am so high on the Tylenol Cold & Sinus, I didn't realize that there already are snowflakes all around the tree!!!! Holy Tannenbaum, I am worried about myself now.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks Rose, how about a pic of you or Chico?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-08-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:27 AM
FitDay Member

I'll find one!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:54 AM
FitDay Member

Nice tree, Mike!
Old 12-08-2011, 10:50 AM
FitDay Member

Mern--Thanks so much for your nice comments! And yea, calling myself the CrazyCatLady, I jumped right into that didn't I???

Originally Posted by mtlgirl
Tori, your cat looks fantastic in that pink t-shirt! She doesn't look too thrilled to be wearing it but it's a FABULOUS picture! Thanks for the smile. Also it's nice to see your avatar picture! You look so summery and happy. Your picture makes me want to get on a plane to Costa Rica or somewhere warm and beachy. Love it!
She was NOT a happy camper in her new shirt, but she was just too adorable not to snap a pic of.

I never noticed but my avatar does look like I'm at a beach somewhere. It was actually taken at the Hilton in New Orleans. We went down this past May for my cousin's daughter's high school graduation. We spent the whole next day wandering around downtown acting like total tourists! And it's not like we haven't seen it all before.....but everytime we're there we do all the touristy stuff. Around 4 that afternoon we visited some people that we knew were staying at the hotel, so we hung out by the pool for about an hour. I seriously don't think I've ever sweated as much as I did that day.....it was soooo hot and humid.

My goals for the day have suffered because I have the worst cold/sinus stuff going on. So I'm not even counting today in my goals. I'll check in with you guys some time tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:57 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Great tree Mike, definitely think presents around the base would be a good addition. Maybe you could have open presents with fitness and diet stuff, a couple of dumbell, a scale (both for people and food), set of measuring cups, running shoes... you get the idea!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

Pam, I don't think with such low calories Wednesday that your carbs and protein will be a negative factor.

Mike, as sick as you are you probably needed some extra carbs. Hope you get that cough suppressant for the night. I use Kroger or Tylenol PM formulas--both work great for me and get me a good night sleep. The cyber tree is wonderful. Thanks--gives me some warm, fuzzy feelings.

Rose, hi. Thanks for your kind word's about GD's ceremony. OMG, that's awful about the NyQuil nightmares!

April, I saw that your post said +1.6 lbs. but I had your fabulous accumulated loss since February on my brain and mistook it as the + meaning additional loss. I certainly agree you don't look old enough to have teenagers. Feels good to not look your age, doesn't it!

Darlene, that worked out quite well that you had a space heater wrapped for DD's Christmas present. We keep our thermostat on 67-68F depending on the comfort due to the current humidity, but 62F would be a little chilly; as you said, "livable" --temporarily. 62F outside doesn't feel as chilly as the same temp inside. LOL on the occupied sign for the oil tank "outhouse." Aw, that's wonderful--enjoy the caroling!

Joanna, the cyber Christmas tree is even prettier with your picture on it. You are very photogenic! Thanks for sharing.

Tori, you betcha that I got a kick out of your calling yourself the CrazyCatLady. I knew Mike couldn't resist. LOL That's great that you had such a good time wandering around in New Orleans--sure made for a good picture of you. Golly, I hope you and all our other sick pals here feel better soon!

Last edited by Mern; 12-08-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Pam, I'll see what I can do, that's a good idea.

Mern, I went to Walgreens, they had everything from Tylenol pulled off the shelf, so I got their brand. I'll try it out tonight. I had more cookies today . I'm glad you like the tree. I'll try to work on it some more this weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.