Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 12/5 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 12/5

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 12/5

Old 12-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

Mern, I also went on a car b binge last night, but I'm still barely eating. I called the doctors office and they can't get me in until tomorrow morning, I couldn't take the appt b/c I have to meet a client to deliver some policies.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Damn it! I woke myself up coughing. Damn damn damn!!!! Ahhhh I could scream... but can't ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Dude, Tylenol Cold and Sinus NIGHTIME formula! It's a dream come true! I slept like a baby, no scratch that, I slept like I was in a deep coma. It was truly blissful and I feel SO MUCH better today.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:39 AM
FitDay Member

Tori, your cat looks fantastic in that pink t-shirt! She doesn't look too thrilled to be wearing it but it's a FABULOUS picture! Thanks for the smile. Also it's nice to see your avatar picture! You look so summery and happy. Your picture makes me want to get on a plane to Costa Rica or somewhere warm and beachy. Love it!

April, thanks for the well wishes. Sorry to hear that your hubby is sick too. It's really going around isn't it?

Quinn, I hope your hubby gets well really quickly! Congrats to your daughter on the scholarship, that's awesome! But damn, girl a flood? Geez, I'm glad to hear that repairs seem to have gone swimmingly (sorry I couldn't resist the swimming reference. Mike started it.)

Mern, I am thrilled to hear that your granddaughter's ceremony was such a success! It sounds absolutely lovely. Glad you got a few good pics!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:41 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mtlgirl
Dude, Tylenol Cold and Sinus NIGHTIME formula! It's a dream come true! I slept like a baby, no scratch that, I slept like I was in a deep coma. It was truly blissful and I feel SO MUCH better today.
I'll pick some up today. NyQuil isn't doing anything for me.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
April, OMG, you are a role model! If my math is right, adding your 1.6 lb. loss this week gives you 60 lbs. loss in 10 months. Great job all this week--you can't control the rain for your lunch walks.
Ummm... I wish that is what that said, but it really says I have gained 1.6lbs this week. Welcome Aunt Flo to the house! So I'll hopefully be starting next Monday where I was this past Monday again. I hate starting over every three weeks lately when Aunt Flo comes to town. I feel lucky this month that so far it's only 1.6lbs though since last month is was 5.6lbs.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Ummm... I wish that is what that said, but it really says I have gained 1.6lbs this week. Welcome Aunt Flo to the house! So I'll hopefully be starting next Monday where I was this past Monday again. I hate starting over every three weeks lately when Aunt Flo comes to town. I feel lucky this month that so far it's only 1.6lbs though since last month is was 5.6lbs.
April, almost every single woman in the world gains water weight during that dreaded TOTM. Don't pay any attention to that 1.6 pounds. It doesn't mean a thing, Honey. You are doing amazing!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I'll pick some up today. NyQuil isn't doing anything for me.
NyQuil gives me crazy-ass nightmares! I don't know what's in it but boy, it does not agree with me. I have woken up screaming because of it. Seriously it scares the crap out of me!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

Who just got told again today that she doesn't look old enough to have teenagers? Yeah that's right! ME! And then he said I couldn't be older than him (he was 27!) Oh yeah! That so makes up for the monthly 1.6lbs gain!!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Mike ... I just changed my avatar to what should represent me on a Christmas tree. My Chloe' girl.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

Amy Thanks for the recipe!

Mern Sorry to hear your daughter is also having furnace problems it’s no fun that’s for sure. I was -1c so 30f outside last night when hubby got up this morning it was 14c so 57f in the house. We had bought our daughter an electric heater/fireplace for Christmas as she wants one for downstairs once her brother moves out of his room it will be her living room, needless to say last night we sat her down in the living room took out the camera and said merry Christmas now open it! The heater has kept it about 17c so 62f so not warm but not unlivable either. We had to have the ducts vacuumed and 2 parts replaced in the furnace, the ducts got cleaned last night so the repair guy should be here about noon so hopefully we will be up and running by this afternoon. On a more humorous note my new oil tank looks like a steel outhouse on the side of the house my daughter wants to hang an occupied sign on it lol.

Mike Sorry you had such a bad sleep, hope you feel better soon. I like your ornament idea with the avatars as I don’t have a pic of me to use yet.

Tori I like your pictured avatar it’s so nice to put faces to everyone’s name.

Rose Glad you are feeling better.

April You deserve all the compliments and praise you are getting you have worked hard and it shows.

Well I should go get organized for this guy coming. I also want to still get my hike in today and we are supposed to be caroling tonight so I should get some kilometers logged for my goal today. Have a great one!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.