Notices

Cultivating Gratitude

Old 03-28-2010, 01:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hey Beth,

happy birthday!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

Beth, Happy Birthday! Have you figured out how to enter birthday cake in Fitday If it were me, I'd probably eat the whole cake and start again tomorrow! Seeing the picture you posted awhile ago, I would have thought you were still in your thirties, so you go girl!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:45 AM
FitDay Member

Happy birthday
Old 03-28-2010, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Happybirthdaytoyou...happybirthdaytoyou...happybir thdaytoBeeeth..happybirthdaytoyou!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and am glad that hubby got home in time to spend it with you!

Enjoy, and treat yourself to something special !

((*still shaking my head that you are 52 and look so young*))
Old 03-28-2010, 10:08 AM
FitDay Member

Quinn, Mambo, Lizzy and Cassie...awe shucks, thanks girls! I got the cake and ice cream in my calorie count and have no guilt whatsoever
Old 03-29-2010, 02:30 AM
FitDay Member

Today I am thankful for the warmer temps and the sunshine... I'm also thankful for the beautiful view of the lake from my front door!

And right now, it seems rather annoying since I'm trying to enjoy my morning coffee, but I know once I'm done I will be grateful for my crazy dog who is bouncing off the walls, wanting to play and go for a run. I cringe at the thought of how "lazy" I would be without her!
Old 03-31-2010, 12:59 PM
FitDay Member

I'm grateful for the smell of fresh cut grass and lawnmowers humming throughout the neighborhood (hello Spring!)

Grateful also for spring break next week...even though I will be working, my daughter will be off from school so the pace seems to slow a bit.

Finally, I'm grateful for an anticipated good night's sleep with no 5:30 a.m. training sessions tomorrow!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator

Grateful for lovely weather!

Also grateful for spring break! I am not working but not traveling, so I get a "catch up" week.

I'm grateful my husband took the scale out of the house at my request, until Tuesday 4/13

I'm grateful to Sports Authority for having a sale on Nike clothing when I went to buy my new "I reached my goal weight" reward (that stuff ain't cheap)!

I'm especially grateful for all of you who keep me accountable and share your thoughts and advice !
Old 04-02-2010, 09:55 AM
FitDay Member

OMG I am grateful for this 85 degree day...what a treat!

and that my husband hasn't had to travel this past week

and that my daughter and I enjoyed a good weight lifting session together at the gym today
Old 04-02-2010, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

i'm grateful for forgetting my workout at the house this morning and not realizing it until I got to the gym. I didn't feel like going back to the house and i coudln't remember my workout so i just got on a treadmill to run (haven't done that in almost a year). I ran 3 miles without rolling over and puking! Then i went back this afternoon to actually do my workout and i incread my Clean by 10 lbs. Great day!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.