Notices

Cultivating Gratitude

Old 03-23-2010, 02:08 PM
FitDay Member

I'm grateful for being back to 159.6 and that I don't work tomorrow.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

I am grateful that, for the first time in two weeks, I have a "me" day. No one home for supper so no cooking, no schedule, no work, no nothing for an entire day! Woo hoo!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

Quinn- I'm jealous! Enjoy your "me" day. It's been years since I've had one.

I am grateful that the sun is out again today, and that I had a new personal best this morning when I ran 6 miles for the first time at our local park. But wow, was I tired!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

mambo- Six miles?!!! Wow. I can't run 6 blocks! Good for you!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:03 PM
FitDay Member

Quinn: congrats on your "me" day! Hope you enjoyed it.

Mambo: Woo Hoo, girl! 6 miles!!!

Even though I'm tired, I am grateful for this time of year when my work schedule is overflowing.

I'm also grateful that my dog, who kept me up last night because she was sick, is feeling better today.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Everybody getting ready for swimsuits, right Beth?

I am grateful for a little soreness today. My cardio class was canceled due to weather so I did a cardio DVD instead. It helped me use different muscles and hopefully shook up my system a bit...so I am thankful for that opportunity and for the "reminders" as I move around!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:39 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, Cassie, you have that right. I work in a very cyclic business. I enjoy both the busy times and the quiet times, too.

Today I am grateful that tomorrow's my day off!

Also grateful there's lots of healthy food options in my kitchen and no temptations.

I'm grateful for all the wildlife in our backyard such as deer, woodpeckers, an albino skunk (pew), and the occasional big turtle. Looking forward to the return of hummingbirds.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:26 AM
FitDay Member

I'm grateful for my last clients today. A wonderful, compassionate, and thankful couple. They made up for my 1:30 awful awful appointment. Also a nice lady, rescued a litter of puppies from a stranger who was going to drown them, made arrangements for a rescue to come get them...this morning they broke with parvo. Had to euthanize all 4. Really grateful the day ended on a high note after that.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:23 AM
FitDay Member

Today I'm grateful for...

a productive, but not TOO productive, day off. Got the most important things done and even treated myself to a spray tan at a salon

My 16-yr old daughter's mood swings seem to be leveling off...not easy being a teenage girl in high school...requires a Mom to have a sense of humor and the ability to recognize what is and isn't your problem!

Hubby returns today from a week of travel
Old 03-28-2010, 12:49 AM
FitDay Member

Today....

I am 52 yrs. young today, so I am grateful for every single year!
I'm grateful for my two sisters, both are neat ladies!
I'm still grateful for this forum, so I will keep repeating that one on my list!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.