Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11 >

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Old 10-24-2011, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

I'm here. Fell off the wagon again yesterday. I am going to try really hard, seriously, to stay ON the wagon ALL WEEK. Same goals as always.

I still haven't dared to step on the scale--afraid of what I'll see-- or maybe I'm trying to convince myself I'm maintaining. I don't know.

I guess I'll be super good today and weigh tomorrow and change the weight in my signature accordingly.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:36 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Mike,

YES! I did see the Saints game! 62-7... wow. That's humiliating. Brees is one of my favorite quarterbacks to watch. Rodgers, Brees and Favre, before he became "Brett Who?" If you didn't catch it, check out a video of the kick to TJ Lang during the Packer game. Of course, it was the Vikings... 'nuff said. (Sorry, Vikings fans! lol)
yeah 62-7 is pretty bad, the Colts are having a rough season. I'll try to watch it later.

Originally Posted by canary52
Glad to see so many people in, already one more step towards getting out of my funk. Showing up here.

Mike, Mern, Main, to mention a few, where are ya? And the rest of you all too!!!!
I'm here and I'm in.

UPDATE: Last week I fell off the wagon abot mid week and never recovered. I did work out 3 times though, I had to go Saturday and Sunday to get them in. I did the 5k and I even made y video in pink. My goal was to only gain 1 pound, I went way over that. I'm up 4.6 pounds to 183.6.

I'll post up some goals for this week later.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

OK--I'll do some menu planning/reporting. Maybe that'll help keep me on the straight and narrow path today:

Breakfast was cooked spinach and raw tomato with 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce. Took my morning supplements.

Am working on 20 oz. water

Lunch will be turkey, half an avocado, fresh spinach, horseradish mustard on half a low carb tortilla. OMG, it's so delicious I could eat that every day.

Dinner: pork chop, mashed broccoli and cauliflower pan roasted in olive oil, some kind of salad

Snacks will be one carb protein shakes, flaxmeal, almonds, raw cucumber, up to 2 pieces (NO MORE!) Hershey sugar free dark chocolate miniatures
Old 10-24-2011, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator

Health and Fitness:

1) Post up journal > 01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal
2) Don't gain any more weight (183.6)
3) 4 servings of fruit/veggies daily
4) gallon of water per day

Other:
5) No bidding on eBay for a motorcycle
6) Have fun Saturday at the Buddy Walk for the NDSS
7) Write 3 policies
8) Push the next person to post
Old 10-24-2011, 03:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern

Lunch will be turkey, half an avocado, fresh spinach, horseradish mustard on half a low carb tortilla. OMG, it's so delicious I could eat that every day.
YUM... ahh... what time is lunch??
Old 10-24-2011, 03:56 AM
FitDay Member

Mern, you are making me hungry!! And I am trying a few days of just about mostly protein to get off this weight that seems to stick with me like an annoying child. But as soon as I shed this tonnage, I am on that wrap like white on rice. (oh rice....)

Mike, I love your motorcycle goal. I would say you accomplished a lot last week.

I hope we can all motivate each other. I must get out of this funk. I can feel it lifting...
Old 10-24-2011, 04:13 AM
FitDay Member

This weeks goals:
1. Stay under 1400 calories
2. Log everything
3. Hit the gym at least 3 times
4. Clean downstairs before Friday
5. Clean bathroom
Old 10-24-2011, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Beta is back. Some of Dashboard is up on the homepage. That's all I can say--except in the Beta Forum where I'll go now.

Hope, best wishes with the almost all protein for a couple days. I've done that before with much success.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:35 AM
Super Moderator

Default It finally works!!

Ok, so the fitday login has been broken for me for the past 3 days - this is why I didn't post over the weekend. I'm SO MAD at the beta! Anyway, I figured out a work around so that I can get on the forums, which then switches me over to classic, so I can log in and post food! GEEZ. I'll have to see if it also works from my home computer.

Anyway! I ate a LOT of salty food on Sunday, so the scale said a bloated 163.5 this morning. I know it's just faking me out, though, since I'm certain I didn't eat all that many calories (even though I COULDN'T LOG). I'm just going to ignore it and pretend it didn't happen

Weekly Goals

Food/Exercise/Lifestyle Goals

1) Calorie average between 1200 and 1400 for the week. No single day over 1600.
2) Achieve a calorie deficit of 5000 calories
3) Work out 4 times this week.
4) 80 oz. of water daily
5) Take my multivitamin daily
6) Weigh in on Monday and Friday ONLY
7) Record amount of sleep daily

Other Goals

1) Be smart about groceries this week
2) Make an effort on my appearance every day
3) Clean/tidy one room daily
4) Take some time out for myself every day
5) Refine job application materials and RESEARCH PLAN

At the advice of almeeker (and others) I've started dipping my toe into the couponing waters. Nothing crazy - I've been saving circulars and the coupons in the Sunday newspaper for a few weeks, and today (Monday) will be my first foray to the grocery store with the intent to use a bunch of coupons. For some reason, I'm nervous! I'm just being silly, I know, because I'm a creature of habit and doing anything new always makes me a little nervous. But I'm either serious about saving money or I'm not - and I am, so I'll just have to get over my oddly nervous self.

Happy Monday everyone!

~Terri
Old 10-24-2011, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb I'll give this a try

okay let me post this so I can make it "official" instead of just saying "i'll do it this week" lol
1. log EVERYTHING I eat/ drink
2. Go to my workouts as planned (5 times this week)
3. Do not avoid my work out partner. lol
4. Shampoo my carpets at home and throw out things I no longer need.

**whew** okay now I have to do this. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.