Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 5/16/11

Old 05-15-2011, 11:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default 7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 5/16/11

Health & Fitness Goals:

1. Eat clean and kept calories 1,350-1,600, 50 push-ups for days I'm over.
2. Drink 96 oz of water.
3. Exercise 6 hours.
4. Calorie deficit of 3,500 for the week.
5. Carbs 45% or lower, Protein 30% or higher.
6. Log food and report every day even weekends.
7. Fix elliptical.

Non-Fitness Goals:

8. Get coupon binder sorted out.
9. Call the autobody place and change loaner car arrangement.
10. Clean out DD's dressers.
11. Smile more, bitch less.
12. 1 hour of cleaning in the basement.
13. Get veggie garden started.
14. Housework:
Monday: down-stairs bathroom, up-stairs bathroom, laundry
Tuesday: kitchen, stairwell, hall, laundry
Wednesday living room, bedroom, laundry
Thursday dining room, bedroom, laundry
Friday den, master bedroom, laundry
Saturday, front porch, basement, laundry
Sunday, 1 closet, 2 cupboards.

Last edited by almeeker; 05-15-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator

Good morning ladies. Last week went to hell for me... as usual. I started off good and the closer I got to the weekend, the worse it got. I ended up going out of town and I used that as an excuse to eat what ever I wanted. I realized that you are only as good as your last meal and I need to keep that focus and quit straying away.

Health & Fitness
1) eat clean for 6 days
2) drink a gallon of water a day
3) take daily:
vitamin
fish oil
glucosamine
4) 1500 cals deficient for the week
5) floss 7x
6) good/ productive work outs 6x
7) log food every day

Non Health & Fitness
8) 2 random acts of kindness

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 05-16-2011 at 02:33 AM.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator

Hi everyone,

Just a really quick post. I'm sorry for suddenly abandoning the thread last Friday. I've contracted some sort of stomach virus that has had me, to put it delicately, in "emergency evacuation mode" for the past three days. BF had it too, though he's recovered a lot more quickly (of course).

The worst seems to have passed, but I am weak as a kitten today and curled up with a laptop on the couch. I can't really come up with any current goals other than "eat something without having it come back up."

The severity of it has caused me to lose roughly five lbs. since last week (I put it in my sig). Not the way I want to lose weight, but I'm hoping that once I get better I'll get back to eating solid, good-choice foods (rather than saltines and flat ginger ale) and see if the weight stabilizes with the loss. I had to laugh at the scale when I wobbled over and stood on it, as I'd promised myself I'd weigh today.

When I'm feeling better, tomorrow or Wednesday (I hope), maybe I'll post some abbreviated goals, and I'll check in regardless. Good luck this week everyone.

~Terri
Old 05-16-2011, 03:06 AM
FitDay Member

Good Morning everyone,
Last week was horrible for me. I had burgers, ice cream and just about everything I should have avoided all in few days. I was doing so well and feel like it completely went waste. This week my focus is to cut as much carbs and stick to protein for lunch and dinner. I would like to drop atleast 1.5 lbs this week.

Calories intake- 1200 -1300
Protein- 3 servings a day
Carbs- fruit and veggies mostly.
Snack- cashew nuts
Exercise- 30 minutes 4 days a week
Water- 8-9 glasses a day

Current weight- 148 lbs
Goal weight- 135 lbs by July 4th 2011
Old 05-16-2011, 03:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm back. Terri, I sure hope you feel better.

Goals:
1) drink more water
2) stretch
3) walk or gym 3x this week
4) eat healthier, less sugar, more veg
5) take my supplements (they help!)

Non fitness:
1) write
2) meditate
3) don't sucked into DD's moods
4) be kind
5) listen more

Hope you all are well and do well!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Last week was good until THE WEEKEND! I forgot about water on Sunday and at lots of salty foods. My caaories were about what I used each day but above my dieting limit. The scales yelled at me this morning however I am hopefull most of it is from the salt and lack of water. back on routine for today -- and hopefully for the rest of the week. Mary
Old 05-16-2011, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator

Oh I almost forgot to mention a very important part of my trip to Florida. Some you y'all may remember my utter dissapointment about a week ago when I ordered a Blast w/ extra Butterfinger and got a Blast that was lacking... um how can I say it... BUTTERFINGER. Well that about sent me over the edge and Bart Simpson would have been a little upset as well. I stop off soon after getting in to Florida at a Sonic. I decided I was going to start my mini vacation off right and I ordered a Blast, this time a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blast... with extra candy. All I can say is that who ever it was that made that Blast knew what they were doing! It was nothing short of AMAZING! Hell, I think I may see if I can locate my receipt and call them and commend them for getting it right.

So I started my vacation with a Blast, while I was there I made Apple Cobbler... that I destroyed. I had a fried Grouper sammich at a spot that I always hit, followed by some chips. While cruising the beach I had a nice bag of Reeses Pieces. I ate real food while there, but a lot of it. On the way back I stopped at McD's for a Hot Fudge Sundae, made it home and hate chips and Chilli.

I didn't log a thing and didn't work out one bit.

VACATION IS OVER!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

The good thing about fitday is we can sin and be forgiven and start fresh. It's almost like going to confession. LOL Mary
Old 05-16-2011, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone!

Sounds like everyone's having a rough go of it lately! I've been a little "off" myself. The next two weeks my calendar is double (and even triple) booked so my goal is going to be to simply eat clean. There probably won't be any time for logging or much else, unfortunately.

Terri,

That sure sounds like a horrible way to lose weight! Hope you're up and about soon! I started with some sort of respiratory bug last night... trying to fight it off. Ugh! I have too much to do to get sick right now!

Mike,

I'm completely jealous of your weekend in Florida! Our weather has been in the 50's with rain and wind. I think that's how I got sick. I think it's the first time I've had as much as a cold in the last 2-3 years. Hopefully, it'll blow over quickly. I've had a thing for frozen yogurt and ice cream lately, too. Maybe it's the time of year. I was getting hungry just reading your post!
Old 05-16-2011, 05:21 AM
FitDay Member

Goals: May 16-22

1. Eat around 1500:
2. Drink water:
3. Do something to feel pretty:
4. WEAR SUNSCREEN:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.