Notices

Foods for Healthy Skin

Old 03-22-2024, 07:50 AM
FitDay Member

As a rule i adore fatty Fish: Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fish like salmon, mackerel, and sardines help maintain skin elasticity and hydration.Fruits and Vegetables: Colorful fruits and vegetables are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals essential for skin health. Include berries, oranges, carrots, and spinach in your diet to promote collagen production and protect against sun damage. I usually drink green tea. It helps protect the skin from sun damage, reduce inflammation, and improve skin.

Incorporating these foods into your diet can contribute to healthy, radiant skin from the inside out. Take care!
Old 03-26-2024, 10:01 PM
FitDay Member

I think the foods mentioned in this thread are great for healthy skin. I always try to eat fatty fish, avocados, and walnuts because they have good fats that keep my skin moisturized. I also like eating colorful fruits and veggies like bell peppers, broccoli, and tomatoes that my suggested by my dermatologist at Meta Dermatology. They have antioxidants that protect my skin from damage. Drinking green tea is another easy way I get antioxidants for my skin. Keeping a balanced diet with these kinds of dermatologist-recommended foods has really helped improve my skin's appearance and glow.
Old 03-28-2024, 05:35 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Neeha here from timexmetals.com. timexmetals.comAre there any specific nutrients or vitamins that are crucial for maintaining healthy skin, and how can they be included in a balanced diet?
Old 03-29-2024, 09:54 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing these tips and foods