Notices

Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health?

Old 03-05-2023, 09:37 PM
FitDay Member

Supplements should be taken if needed! If your health is alright, than you do not need any kind of supplements for intake. If you're not into bulking then it will effect your body mass.
Old 03-05-2023, 09:45 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by safafitnessclub
For a long time, there has been a general view that supplementing is unnecessary (that it is only used to enhance a nutritionally insufficient diet). However, with developments in supplement quality, purity, and what they may supply, it has become evident that whole food nutrition cannot provide everything. Safa Fitness Club provided the best bodybuilding supplements also use in fat reduction, and performance, rather than an optional bonus to increase bodybuilding success.
Following are some beneficial bodybuilding supplements recommended by Safa Fitness Club.
  1. Whey Protein
  2. Casein Protein Powder
  3. Creatine
  4. Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s)
  5. Caffeine

Complete URL Link: safafitnessclub.com/best-bodybuilding-supplements-safa-fitness-club-islamabad/
Hey! I'm new in this forum. I noticed you mentioned creatine. I wanted to ask does taking creatine cause bloating? I want to started mad cow lifts and got suggested of creatine supplement. However, I heard it cause bloating. Any tips?
Old 03-05-2023, 09:49 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by Sid99
Hey! I'm new in this forum. I noticed you mentioned creatine. I wanted to ask does taking creatine cause bloating? I want to started mad cow lifts and got suggested of creatine supplement. However, I heard it cause bloating. Any tips?
Hello Sid99

Welcome to forum. what's your age if may I ask and what is the amount of creatine you're going or considering to take ?
Old 03-05-2023, 09:51 PM
FitDay Member

I'm 29 and 10 grams.
Old 03-08-2023, 05:47 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Sid99
I'm 29 and 10 grams.
Hey Sid,

I suggest you to start with 5 grams of creatine in breakfast (better in shakes). Creatine bloating is actually not a thing. Creatine has been medically proven to be very safe and effective for muscle gains. You can say it's increase the water weight of your body but you can control this with different ways. Read - Is Creatine Bloating Real? Everything You Need to Know, to get more information about creatine and learn how to comply it with your body.
Old 03-12-2023, 11:07 PM
FitDay Member

Post Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health?

Off course, it is because they help us fulfils our daily needs like protein intake, multivitamin intake and so on. For example if my weight is 80 kgs than i need somewhere around 150 to 160 grams of protein, which is not easy to get from meals so we take whey protein shakes and protein bars to fulfill them.
Old 03-29-2023, 01:44 AM
FitDay Member

Nutrition supplements can be good for health in certain circumstances. For example, if someone is not able to get all the essential nutrients they need from their diet, then taking a supplement can help fill those gaps. Similarly, some people may have specific health conditions that require additional nutrients, and supplements can be a way to address those needs.

However, it's important to note that not all supplements are created equal, and some may not be necessary or even safe. It's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications that could interact with the supplement.

In general, it's best to prioritize a healthy, balanced diet that provides all the essential nutrients your body needs. Supplements should be used as a supplement to a healthy diet, not a replacement for it.

Old 09-06-2023, 10:26 PM
FitDay Member

Nutrition supplements can be beneficial for health when used appropriately and under the guidance of a healthcare professional. However, their effectiveness and safety can vary depending on individual circumstances and needs. Nutrition supplements can be a valuable addition to a person's health regimen when used appropriately and in the context of an overall healthy diet. However, it's crucial to approach supplementation with caution, seek guidance from healthcare professionals, and avoid overreliance on supplements as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet rich in whole foods. <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->intellectual wellness meaning