Notices

Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health?

Old 10-20-2022, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

There are many different nutrition supplements on the market, and each may have its own side effects. Before using any supplement, you must speak to your doctor to ensure that it is safe for you and will not cause any adverse reactions. Some common side effects of nutrition supplements used for bodybuilding include muscle pain, dehydration, weight gain/loss, diarrhea/constipation, gastric distress/pain, nausea, or vomiting. In extreme cases, some people have even developed T-cell lymphoma. Before using a supplement, make sure that you research what ingredients are in it and how they might interact with other drugs you are taking. Also, be aware that some supplements contain substances such as steroids which could result in serious health risks if taken improperly.
Old 10-21-2022, 09:17 AM
FitDay Member

i've been taking vital herbal horny goat weed for a while. I think it works well for me, I take it right after my lunch since I go to work out in the evening and it just helps give me the extra boost of energy I need. I haven’t had any stomach issues with it either which is a huge plus. you can try it
Old 10-21-2022, 09:43 AM
FitDay Member

it still depends on what brand that you are using and your current health. if you're finding supps for bodybuilding, give sotalix turkesterone a try. I’ve been taking this for about 1 month now and I feel like it works great! I’ve added two pounds without gaining fat, I’ve increased my lifts, and I have more stamina and energy! Highly recommend!