Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health?

Old 02-02-2019, 08:53 AM
FitDay Member

Smile side effects

There are always some side effects attached to it.A certain ingredient could not be for your dental,heart,muscles health.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:09 PM
FitDay Member

I take supplements every day and have found that the brand blessed herbs has been great for so much!! I feel like I'm a lot more regular and I have a lot more energy than I used to!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-29-2020 at 05:04 PM. Reason: removed link to product
Old 05-21-2020, 06:47 AM
FitDay Member

It all depends on your health conditions, while taking supplements manufactured from a trusted company do not harm body.
Old 10-11-2020, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

We traditionally pay a lot of attention to the parts and functions of our body that seem to us the most important - the heart and blood vessels, the nervous system and the brain, the musculoskeletal system, skin, vision and hearing, etc. At the same time, one of the most important organs of our body, which is largely responsible for good health, we often bypass.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:55 AM
FitDay Member

I am 60 years old and I care about my health. I eat well, play sports, consume a lot of vitamins and supplements. besides, I recently found this clinic and they prescribed anti-aging therapy (check) for me . thanks to this, I began to feel young again and full of strength and energy. I'm sure this will help you too

Last edited by Marik44; Yesterday at 11:07 AM.