FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Weekly Challenge 01/14/19-01/20/19 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/27189-weekly-challenge-01-14-19-01-20-19-a.html)

Kathy13118 01-14-2019 01:08 PM

Weekly Challenge 01/14/19-01/20/19
 
Post your goals for this week and check in.

Mine: Intermittent fasting and 10 minutes of physical therapy (leg work for my knee).
01/14:
01/15:
01/16:
01/17:
01/18:
01/19:
01/:20:

ToriD1012 01-14-2019 03:28 PM

Kathy, good job last week! I know you’ll have another good one this week. My goals will be the same until I master them all. :)

1–log it all food
2–gym 5 times
3–log all exercise
4–water, 3 daily

keeping it simple seems to work.

Mike, put the king cake down and get your lazy butt in here and post your goals.

01gt4.6 01-14-2019 07:53 PM


Originally Posted by ToriD1012 (Post 140116)

Mike, put the king cake down and get your lazy butt in here and post your goals.

Guilty as charged.

I'm not going to worry about a weight goal this week, I think my scale needs new batteries. I fell victim to a king cake last week.

Goals:
1) 100 water per day
2) 6k steps per day

wowgirl88 01-14-2019 09:19 PM

Morning all!
So I'm returning (again again!) to help with accountability, and cause Mike asked to nicely. :P
I'm in Australia, and start my week on Sunday, so the "N" and "Y" is for SUN/MON, today being Tues for me. :)
Here's my list of stuff;
GYM/EX - N Y
NO JUNK - Y Y
NO ALC - Y Y
MyFit Pal Log - Y Y
Read Book - N N

Cheers all, hopefully I'll have time to check out the rest of the forum, see who's still kicking and reintroduce myself. :)
~del.

01gt4.6 01-14-2019 09:56 PM


Originally Posted by wowgirl88 (Post 140119)
Morning all!
So I'm returning (again again!) to help with accountability, and cause Mike asked to nicely. :P
I'm in Australia, and start my week on Sunday, so the "N" and "Y" is for SUN/MON, today being Tues for me. :)
Here's my list of stuff;
GYM/EX - N Y
NO JUNK - Y Y
NO ALC - Y Y
MyFit Pal Log - Y Y
Read Book - N N

Cheers all, hopefully I'll have time to check out the rest of the forum, see who's still kicking and reintroduce myself. :)
~del.

Welcome back!!! I haven't done this in a long while but since you decided to join, I'm going to steal one of your goals, if you don't mind. I love a good cold beer so I'm going to go for it!!!

Goals:
1) 100 water per day
2) 6k steps per day
3) No alcohol

wowgirl88 01-14-2019 10:15 PM

Haha, no worries Mike, go for it!
My target for each week is as below;
GYM/EX - 6
NO JUNK - 6
NO ALC - 6
MyFit Pal Log - 7
Read Book - 7

So there can be planned days for drinking etc. I refuse to just the term 'cheat day'. Food guilt used to be a huge thing with me (to the point I wouldn't even eat veggies because I felt so guilty about eating when I needed to lose weight), so I just plan that six days of the week I try to stick to my Cals and gym with a day off. At least if I skip two gym days I can always go twice another day and it's still six times. :P

mtlgirl 01-14-2019 11:20 PM

HI Everyone,

My name is Rosa, and I used to check in to the weekly challenge every week back in 2011. I am not doing so great right now, with regards to weight and fitness, so I'm here to hold myself accountable and to get motivated to really work on myself in 2019.

Because it's Monday night and I'm starting tomorrow, this week's goals are:
1. LOG FOOD 6X:
2. NO SWEETS 6X:
3. GYM/EXERCISE 4X
4. WALK 10,000 STEPS 6X
5. WEIGH IN 1X

Have a fabulous Monday evening, everyone!

01gt4.6 01-15-2019 12:04 AM


Originally Posted by wowgirl88 (Post 140121)
Haha, no worries Mike, go for it!
My target for each week is as below;
GYM/EX - 6
NO JUNK - 6
NO ALC - 6
MyFit Pal Log - 7
Read Book - 7

So there can be planned days for drinking etc. I refuse to just the term 'cheat day'. Food guilt used to be a huge thing with me (to the point I wouldn't even eat veggies because I felt so guilty about eating when I needed to lose weight), so I just plan that six days of the week I try to stick to my Cals and gym with a day off. At least if I skip two gym days I can always go twice another day and it's still six times. :P

I'll stay off the beer for 6 days. My wife just cracked a beer... but I'm not going to cave in. Not today!


Originally Posted by mtlgirl (Post 140122)
HI Everyone,

My name is Rosa, and I used to check in to the weekly challenge every week back in 2011. I am not doing so great right now, with regards to weight and fitness, so I'm here to hold myself accountable and to get motivated to really work on myself in 2019.

Because it's Monday night and I'm starting tomorrow, this week's goals are:
1. LOG FOOD 6X:
2. NO SWEETS 6X:
3. GYM/EXERCISE 4X
4. WEIGH IN 1X

Have a fabulous Monday evening, everyone!

Rosa is in the house!!!! Welcome back girl!. Nice set of goals!

Kathy13118 01-15-2019 11:41 AM

Last week was not as difficult as I thought it would be! I can do this!
My goals: Intermittent fasting and 10 minutes of physical therapy (leg work for my knee).

01/14: done
01/15:
01/16:
01/17:
01/18:
01/19:
01/:20:

01gt4.6 01-15-2019 02:05 PM

Goals:
1) 100 water per day: Yes
2) 6k steps per day: No
3) No alcohol: None


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.