Notices

Motivational Thread for Week of 1-13-14

Old 01-17-2014, 05:28 AM
Super Moderator

I didn't make it to the gym last night, so I'm still sitting on two workouts. The scale started to creep back up. Right now I'm down .6 for the week. I have to get busy over the weekend.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

Not sure what happened to my post from earlier? Anyway....checking in with Day 22 of my current 30 day rotation with was a mix shoulders/cardio....love working my shoulders! I also did day 2 of the new 30 challenge I'm doing. It was only 12 minutes, but it was tough!!! Awesome workouts!

TGIF!!!!
Old 01-17-2014, 03:36 PM
FitDay Member

It has been a good day.
Week 4
Day 1

Goals
Calorie limit 1200 Y
6 glasses of water Y
Treadmill 3X Y
Hand weights 3X
Post daily and weigh in on Friday no matter what

I hope every one is doing well.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning everyone Checking in with Day 23 of my current 30 day rotation with was a mix glutes and legs/cardio....another great one! I 'll also be doing day 3 of the new 30 challenge once it's posted on the site.

I'm taking the kids skating today on an outdoor rink...neither of them know how to skate yet so this should be interesting Then this afternoon, they have their swimming lessons then we're going out for dinner. We haven't been going out for dinner as often since I've started trying to lose weight/body fat and my son really misses it. It was his suggestion that we go out tonight...he says to me "Mommy, why don't you take a break from cooking for all of us and we can go out for dinner after swimming on Saturday!". Awww....isn't he thoughtful....LOL! He's already learning how to sweet talk the girls So I said to him "Awwww that's so sweet of you to think of me. Will you be paying?" to which he quickly replied "No!". He's only 7 years old...too cute!

Have a good day all!
Old 01-18-2014, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

It has been a good day.
Week 4
Day 2

Goals
Calorie limit 1200 YY
6 glasses of water YY
Treadmill 3X YY
Hand weights 3X
Post daily and weigh in on Friday no matter what

I went to a quilt store yesterday and my head is just swimming with ideas for wall quilts. I just finished sewing a quilt top and now it is going to be quilted so I am lining up some new projects. Things are going well with exercise and diet. I am almost down to my pre holiday weight. It took 3 weeks to lose 5.5 pounds. Now comes the tough part of losing more. I am so glad to have found this forum and support group. With out you I would have a hard time sticking to my diet.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Haven't disappeared; I left my power cord at my office (the one that's 50 min away) yesterday & doing this on the phone is a bit tedious. Trying to keep up on paper with estimates but it feels like wild guesses. Going in tomorrow, so I will be back then! Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Old 01-19-2014, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, how is Avery doing? Post a new picture.
Lets all have a good week.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:37 AM
FitDay Member

A fair day yesterday - late family Christmas - over on calories but not by much. Back on track today. It's been a good week.

Need to plan some meals for next week and increase my exercise as I will have time for the Y next week.

See you all tomorrow.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:11 AM
FitDay Member

Week 4
Day 3

Goals
Calorie limit 1200 YYY
6 glasses of water YYY
Treadmill 3X YYY
Hand weights 3X Y
Post daily and weigh in on Friday no matter what Y

If I can drink tea for the rest of the evening I will be OK.
Old 01-19-2014, 02:58 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I am finally going to start posting again. I am getting my act together and even keeped my calories under 1800 today. My sister made home made chicken noodle soup. So yummy. Tomorrow I have to work till 9pm. My new shedule is going to start soon, which means I can get into a routine. I do better that way. I will be working till 9 each night. I do get a 1 hour lunch.
Hope every one has had a great weekend. Nyda