Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
What foods do you eat in order to lose weight? >

What foods do you eat in order to lose weight?

What foods do you eat in order to lose weight?

Old 11-19-2021, 12:01 PM
FitDay Member

Hii you are talking about food do you eat in order to loose weight. For this you should follow to following steps:
1.Eat whole egg
2.Eat leafy green vegetable.
3.Eat lean beef and chicken breast.
4.Eat boiled potatoes.
5.Soups
Old 11-30-2021, 08:55 PM
FitDay Member

The most important thing is to control your calories that you consume))) And drink a lot of water because it has no calories))
Old 12-06-2021, 10:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cinnamonsage View Post
Hi Im new here and excited I found this site!!!

What types of food do you consume on a daily basis?

I am really ready to lose weight and was just wondering what foods to incorpate into my diet..

I would really love to focus on foods that will have flatten my abs

Thanks guys....
Hey! Cinnamon sage
If you want to loss weight you should adopt a routine of fully helpful diet. In the journey of losing weight, morning routine is of great importance. You must have to awake early in the morning and its obvious to sleep timely. In morning before sun rise you should take a cup of green tea after a glass of water. Then after that you must take a heathy food. Avoid junk food! Try Fruits full of vitamins. And in noon you should eat a delicious salad which will help you to loss weight. If your daily routine is full of comfort you should take some responsibilities in your house. And if there is none try to do your own work. And last but not the least you have to exercise daily in evening or in morning , which suits you the best. In exercise you have to walk and run at your own pace. After Dinner walk slightly for 30 to 45 minutes before go to sleep. After all try to be happy.
Cheers!