Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
What foods do you eat in order to lose weight? >

What foods do you eat in order to lose weight?

Community
Notices

What foods do you eat in order to lose weight?

Old 05-28-2023, 07:36 PM
FitDay Member

i personally use lean protein such as chicken breast,fruit and vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats and low fat dairy products.
i also avoid junk food like pizza took my self stay away from soft drinks. Go for walk.
Old 06-16-2023, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Remember, weight loss is a complex process that also involves regular physical activity, sufficient sleep, stress management, and individualized approaches. It's always a good idea to consult a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian for personalized guidance and advice based on your specific needs and goals.
Old 06-20-2023, 06:04 AM
FitDay Member

I try to focus on lean proteins like chicken and fish, as well as lots of veggies and fruits for fiber and nutrients. I also try to cut back on processed foods and sugary treats. It's definitely tricky at times, but finding healthy recipes that are still satisfying has been key for me.