Did You Exercise Today???

Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 04-14-2011, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
I think I'll send him a note thanking him for all the help he gave me.
You should do this Abby! I'm a wedding photographer on the side, and every once in a while, I get a really nice thank you card in the mail. They always make me smile and make my day that much better. I'm sure he would appreciate it, plus you would get the chance to share your successes with him.

As far as the martial arts, you should try it! It's a lot of fun, great exercise, and a HUGE confidence builder... not just confidence in being able to defend yourself... confidence in everything you do! It really is awesome. At the rate I'm going, and as long as I don't get hurt again, I should have my 2nd degree black belt by this time next year; my 3rd degree in 2014, and my 4th degree (I would then be a master) in 2017, just before I turn 37. That's my current goal as far as Tae Kwon Do goes... to be a certified Master by the age of 37.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't yet, but I will be going to Zumba tonight!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

Ran 5.29miles last night after work and my feet are sore Ran in my "monkey feet" and hit a couple of gravely rough patches. The heel of my right foot took a direct hit-kinda limpy today....
So far I'm lovin' those shoes, logged almost 12 miles in them so far.....

I've ran 5 days straight so far, that's 18.7 miles I think I'm due for a day off...
Old 04-14-2011, 11:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Ah Crossfit today: 20 power cleans @ 75% of my max = 65lbs and 3 rounds of squat snatches and pull ups (21 reps, 15 reps, 9 reps). I am not sure I could do another squat if my life depended up it!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Did my two miles--after a little fast walk warmup I jogged a full mile non-stop . I did the rest walking then jogging. We'll see how tomorrow goes!

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-14-2011, 02:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Did my two miles--after a little fast walk warmup I jogged a full mile non-stop . I did the rest walking then jogging. We'll see how tomorrow goes!

Regards,
Michael
Nice!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:49 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Regards,
Michael
Well done! keep up the good work!
Old 04-15-2011, 12:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default High as a kite

Regards,
Michael
Great work - doesn't it feel amazing to keep moving for a mile? I'm very proud of hitting 4.2 miles in 42 minutes this morning - not great speed, but so much more than I could do a year ago! And the endorphin high is something I wish I could sell. When I got to the locker room one of my friends said "no hot water" I said "YAY - national deficit, climate change, no hot water, it's all good" - there is a great article in today's Boston Globe if you're interested in endorphin high, about an addict who successfully substituted running for heroin, and is running the Marathon.

Here in Boston the air is full of marathon - the runners are coming into town now, and you see then all over - eating pasta and running along the Charles - not for me, but now I do understand the appeal.

Stay Fit all of you!

Abby
Old 04-15-2011, 12:56 AM
FitDay Member

Good job Micheal,

I did my usual 50 minutes DVD.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

50 sit ups and 34 push ups, and 1 hr of Zumba last night. Than 3.5 miles on the elliptical this morning and another 50 sit ups and 35 push ups.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.