Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 03-09-2012, 03:35 PM
FitDay Member

Today was elliptical and back and chest. Gym was totally dead, I love Fridays. It means I have no life but I'm good with that. Tomorrow is spinning.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by crazigerl
Today was elliptical and back and chest. Gym was totally dead, I love Fridays. It means I have no life but I'm good with that. Tomorrow is spinning.
It's true at my gym too, Fridays are way emptier. I did legs last night followed by 30 minutes on the elliptical
Old 03-10-2012, 02:59 PM
FitDay Member

Today was spinning and I'm still feeling it. Total rest day tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:42 PM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the absence... I have been working out since I have been gone though. M,W,F working on body weight exercise and T,TH,S running at least 3 miles with my rest day on Sundays.

Looks like everyone is keeping up on the exercise good job and keep it up!
Old 03-11-2012, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

good to see you back
Old 03-11-2012, 11:04 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I was wondering where you were urban - good to see you back. Hey gerl - just 'cuz you go to the gym on Friday nite doesn't mean you don't have a life, it just means your life revolves around fitness (think of it that way ).

So don't try this a home: Yesteday was a very hilly 5 mile trail run followed by an hour of olympic lifting (snatch and cleans). It actually worked out pretty well, but I invoked my adult priveledge to nap yesterday PM. And I am feeling the energy low today. Tomorrow as a planned rest day too, so hopefully by Tues my reserves will be restoked.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Beautiful day for a walk and then I dug my bike out. It was too nice outside not to enjoy it. Mary
Old 03-12-2012, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Phillip – sounds like a fast run!
Kimbur and Crazigerl – I was one of the people not at the gym on Friday alarm clock “malfunction”!
Nice to see you again Mule, good work!
Pam, I’m glad to know it’s an adult privilege to nap!
Mary, enjoy your nice day – we’re supposed to have a great week so I’ll try to be outside too!
Today was a fast mile (for me, 9 minutes) followed by weight lifting.
Stay strong!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:32 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Today was a fast mile (for me, 9 minutes) followed by weight lifting.
Stay strong!
Nice Abby!
Old 03-12-2012, 05:00 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the perspective RBski. lol. Today was definitely Monday, gym was packed. Have to think about switching to Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.

Love your avatar Kumochi, glad you used a beautiful day wisely. It was super windy and cold. Branches flying everywhere, scared the crap out of the dog.

Went to the gym, attempted to do an engaged workout but for some reason my butt has been dragging the last couple of days. So did steady state cardio for 45 minutes and shoulders.
Have to channel Abby in the energy department.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.