Old 05-22-2012, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

5 Tibetans x 11 - 7min
stationary biking level 4 - 40min
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 week3 day2 - 30min
Old 05-22-2012, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Tunnrida, I had no idea Jillian made that many different videos – I only knew 30 day shred which I did when I was unemployed and couldn’t afford a gym.

I have 8 dvds of her
Old 05-22-2012, 09:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Tunnrida, how goes the clean eating?
I'm on Blood type diet for type 0, that is going well for now

I don't know what is clean eating?!
Old 05-23-2012, 01:43 AM
FitDay Member

Tunnrida – what’s your favorite Jillian DVD? Everyone defines clean eating differently, for me, it’s keeping away from processed foods, minimal meat, and let the grains be whole grains. I don’t live that way, but know it feels good when I do!

Pam, when I say “no thank you” at breakfast tomorrow, I’ll be thinking of coming back to boast that I did so! Good work on the many pull ups and push ups.

Great Y morning – nice hard run 3.5 miles, (at the end of 30 minutes I was at 3.25 which included warm up and cool down, but we did laps around the basket ball court, so I’m saying 3.5 total.).

Boot camp was strenuous – I found myself doing the “easy version” on a lot of the moves – ever do alternating planks? (make a plank on your elbows, then go up to your hands, then back to your elbows, and so on for a minute and a half).
Be strong!
Old 05-23-2012, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

5 Tibetans x 11 - 7min
stationary biking level 4 - 40min
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 week3 day3 - 30min
Old 05-23-2012, 04:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Tunnrida – what’s your favorite Jillian DVD? Everyone defines clean eating differently, for me, it’s keeping away from processed foods, minimal meat, and let the grains be whole grains. I don’t live that way, but know it feels good when I do!

I download them all, but I just passed 30DS and now I am half way RI30.
RI30 is much harder!
I plan to pass them all, each of them one month.
If I in the meantime get to my goal I plan to continue with DVDs for maintaining condition.
I plan never to stop with exercise, I do not ever wanna back to this situation.

I do not eat wheat anymore, it slows down my metabolism and gluten makes me fat.
so far I was eating all the time whole grains
Old 05-23-2012, 12:43 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Big landscaping push at the Mt house today. Wheel barrows of dirt and gravel, raking, chopping out some pesky shrubs that keep resprouting, and moving large rocks. Oh and a couple of new things planted.

Tunnrida, eating clean for me means no processed food, including most canned stuff like tomatoes and other veggies. The main exception to that rule is beans. I just don't seem to be able to think ahead far enough to get dried beans prepared . If it comes in a box, can, or package I try to follow the 5 ingredients rule. If whatever it is has more than 5 ingredients on the lable I avoid it.

I do eat some bread (no gluten problem) but not very much and either it is home made (bread machine) or from the bakery (following the 5 ingredient rule).

And most of my food prep is pretty simple. Grilled or baked for protein and roasted, steamed, or raw for veggies. I do use butter and several different kinds of oils in cooking and for flavoring, and will happly make salad dressings and sauces, but never buy premade sauces in a jar or package.

But as Abby noted, "clean eating" can mean anything from a strict vegan diet through paleo, to just not eating fast food.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

Sounds like a great project Pam.

Lovely neighborhood run this AM - we've been having a lot of rain, and now everything is bursting out in flower - beautiful! Not great speed, but lots of hills.

And, I was good at breakfast, egg, bacon, fruit, no potatoes, no bread!

Abby
Old 05-24-2012, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Big landscaping push at the Mt house today. Wheel barrows of dirt and gravel, raking, chopping out some pesky shrubs that keep resprouting, and moving large rocks. Oh and a couple of new things planted.
Nice! I've got some fence building work in a few weeks, I just love using the post hole digger
Ran a short 6.25 mile after work yesterday - the weather has been beautiful all week, I just love the mid- 80's with a slight breeze.
Hitting the gym up after work today- chest & arms day
Old 05-25-2012, 12:17 AM
FitDay Member

Sounds like a lovely run SW - I've never used a Post Hole Digger, but hope you have fun with your exercise equipment!

Today was spinning, a very challenging class - we messed around with how high can you get the watts going - this requires a balance of resistance and speed, really fun!

Have a great weekend everyone. We celebrate with barbeques, but don't forget, people died to give us this, take a few minutes for memorials on memorial day!

Abby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.