HCG Diet - Homeopathic version >

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Community
Notices

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default VLCD10: -12.6lbs!!

So Today is Day 10 VLCD and I'm down 12.6 pounds!!! I'm super happy!!!

First Goal: 2.2 pounds to go
Goal for Round 1: 17.2 pounds to go.

I feel really good. I hope I'll surpass my Goal for round one.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:15 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Not feeling it today

Ok.
Congrats to the 12.6 pounds! I pray that I am there with you on my vlcd10.

I need help. I had a disagreement with my mother this morning as to the dosage that she prepared. She has given me conflicting stories. So I am guessing that for the past 2 days I have been taking an old "not potent" injection and that could be the reason for my hunger. She is not sure. She has 2 different bags that look alike. I feel horrible. There is no way that I am starting over again. I can not mentally start again. I thought everything/bag was the same. Ahhhhh! So now I am in a funk. I will get 2 pregnancy test to figure out which is the correct bag. On that note, I lost .6pounds. She has stalled for the past 3 days. Need to get out of this funk.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie to forum

Hi everyone! This is my first day on round 2 of HCG(rx). I lost 15 lbs in round 1. I'm just looking for others that are on similiar journeys to connect with. I love being on HCG......way better than anti-depressants.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Welcome to the group

@ Fluffynutter: Wow. Round 2. How did your Round 1 go, mentally, emotionally? Did you take a break and for how long?
Old 09-21-2010, 04:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default Oh No!

Ok. I am out of the funk I was right about the dosage. I actually feel the difference. Discovered my other funk source...TOM is coming. No warning, nothing. I guess by tomorrow, maybe. This is just what I needed. Five days out of commission, no injections, still on protocol. Somebody slap me. I guess it's better than being pregnant, unexpectedly. Not working out today. I don't want to bring TOM here any faster than needed.

Originally Posted by nsbrown76
Ok.
Congrats to the 12.6 pounds! I pray that I am there with you on my vlcd10.

I need help. I had a disagreement with my mother this morning as to the dosage that she prepared. She has given me conflicting stories. So I am guessing that for the past 2 days I have been taking an old "not potent" injection and that could be the reason for my hunger. She is not sure. She has 2 different bags that look alike. I feel horrible. There is no way that I am starting over again. I can not mentally start again. I thought everything/bag was the same. Ahhhhh! So now I am in a funk. I will get 2 pregnancy test to figure out which is the correct bag. On that note, I lost .6pounds. She has stalled for the past 3 days. Need to get out of this funk.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:16 AM
FitDay Member

HCG is the best high ever! I felt better on HCG than anti-depressents. Started Round 1 in Feb. 2010 ended in April 2010. Started today with loading and 1st injection. I'm really good at not cheating. I would like to lose 15-20 lbs (goal weight of 135ish) on this round, go thru phase 3 and 4, then get back to Primal Blueprint for eating habits.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:25 PM
FitDay Member

I don't stop my HCG during TOM.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

I have been getting mixed opinions about stopping HCG during TOM. Most say that there is no difference in weightloss. I stopped when doing it 3 years ago. It saved me 5 injections to prolong my round. That's probably my main reason.

I dropped less than a pound this morning. I was expecting a gain since TOM peaked his head. He normally peaks around for a half day then Aunt Flo comes in like a flood. I pray for no cravings. I feel ok overall, just dragging this morning. I want to go back to bed.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Don't judge until you do your research on HCG

You know, I too was leary about this HCG 500 calorie diet when my cousin told me that she had lost 50 lbs in a very short time, and that the diet had reshaped her body. I knew that eating too few calories a day would probably cause you to lose muscle and the good fat your body needs until I read up on the science behind it in the "Pounds and Inches" ebook by Dr. Sinnian (sp?), the doctor who discovered this protocol.

In my opinion, one shouldn't judge this diet until you do the research. After reading the above book, it made total sense to me why this was more of a treatment than a diet. It treats obesity by reprogramming the Hypothalamus gland to burn the abnormal fat, which doesn't get used if you've screwed up your system by overeating or bad food choices. If, after reading the somewhat short "Pounds and Inches" book, which is very thorough regarding this doctors research and findings, you still think it's unhealthy, then by all means, comment negatively to your hearts content.

I haven't received my HCG supplies yet so I have not started on this journey; however, I watched Mamaclok's video journey, or at least her first 50 lbs of loss just to see if I could even follow it, and watching her face get thinner and her self-esteem grow, that alone made me want to try it. She has tried every diet imaginable and nothing has worked until this treatment. She started back in 2007 and is still 77 lbs lighter and now eats properly and doesn't live on junk food.

Allisonrae24, I wish you great results and I look forward to hearing an update from you.

For the naysayers, please do some homework before judging this diet on face value alone. Have a nice day.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:41 AM
FitDay Member

Sorry for my negative post. I should realize that if I don't agree with something, I don't need to discourage anyone or put them down because of it.

Last edited by midwestj; 09-22-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Deleted old bad post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.