HCG Diet - Homeopathic version >

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Community
Notices

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Old 09-11-2010, 02:14 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by HBilbruck
So I am wrapping up Day 1 on VLCD: I haven't been hungry really today. I'm feeling pretty good. I haven't had any melba toast today cause my grocer is out at the time so I was wondering about substituting WASA crackers instead. I don't know though. I'm sitting at about 365 calories for the day and thats with everything but the melba. I hope the lack of calories doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. I tried to get to 500, but theres just not a lot of calories in lettuce and celery. lol I did have beef and chicken today as well as an apple and an orange. Here's to seeing what results I get in the morning.
I know several people that has used the Wasa crispbreads with no ill effects.

You will have to try it and see.............
Old 09-11-2010, 02:47 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks. I'll see how things go in a few days after I get some WASA crackers. The only other thing I have questions about is after I eat I get stomach cramps, almost to the point where I feel like I could be physically sick to my stomacht goes away after 30 minutes or so but man it is really quite painful until it passes. Any ideas?
Old 09-11-2010, 02:54 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks. I'll see how things go in a few days after I get some WASA crackers. The only other thing I have questions about is after I eat I get stomach cramps, almost to the point where I feel like I could be physically sick to my stomacht goes away after 30 minutes or so but man it is really quite painful until it passes. Any ideas?
No, I have no idea what could be causing that................Maybe you are beginning to detox.

Also, if your hungry eat more veggies.................
Old 09-13-2010, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Great Weekend:

So on a Monday morning and someone says what did you do this weekend

I lost 5.4 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

can you tell I'm a bit happy about that? This protocol is SOOO easy. You just have to be committed to doing it. I even cooked all weekend for my family when they didn't want what mom was having. Yippee!
I started out at 214.6 and today I weigh 209.2, I know its wishful thinking but maybe I can be out of the 200's by the end of the week. Thats my goal for the week. I know things are gonna slow down some but I just want to get over this first milestone before they do. Here's to wishful thinking.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:45 PM
FitDay Member

So on a Monday morning and someone says what did you do this weekend

I lost 5.4 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

can you tell I'm a bit happy about that? This protocol is SOOO easy. You just have to be committed to doing it. I even cooked all weekend for my family when they didn't want what mom was having. Yippee!
I started out at 214.6 and today I weigh 209.2, I know its wishful thinking but maybe I can be out of the 200's by the end of the week. Thats my goal for the week. I know things are gonna slow down some but I just want to get over this first milestone before they do. Here's to wishful thinking.

Congrats!!! I have TOM hanging on and my weight is staying in the 226.0 - 226.6 range...........wish TOM would go away so my weight will drop. Retaining water due to hormones is NO FUN!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 12:49 AM
FitDay Member

I hear ya on TOM, I hope it goes away soon for you.

Today I'm happy to report another loss of 1.8 pounds!!! I was a little worries about shat the numbers were gonna do when I went back to work, because all weekend I hadn't really exerted myself so not to overwhelm my body while starting the VLCD. But I work retail so I'm on the go go go as soon as I step a foot in the door and it's sometimes heavy lifting up and down ladders run run run. I was a fraid my body would think of it as exercise and retain the weight. So far it went down. I now have the next 3 days off for vacation time so it shoulf go smoothly.

Question though: When you figure weight loss to date, Do you count from your high point or original starting weight? Like I was 214.7 morning of day 1 loading but gained 2+ pounds by morning of day 2 but then it was gone already by morning of day 3. But I'm not counting that 2 pounds as a loss cause it's not from my starting weight. Just wondering.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:23 PM
FitDay Member

I hear ya on TOM, I hope it goes away soon for you.

Today I'm happy to report another loss of 1.8 pounds!!! I was a little worries about shat the numbers were gonna do when I went back to work, because all weekend I hadn't really exerted myself so not to overwhelm my body while starting the VLCD. But I work retail so I'm on the go go go as soon as I step a foot in the door and it's sometimes heavy lifting up and down ladders run run run. I was a fraid my body would think of it as exercise and retain the weight. So far it went down. I now have the next 3 days off for vacation time so it shoulf go smoothly.

Question though: When you figure weight loss to date, Do you count from your high point or original starting weight? Like I was 214.7 morning of day 1 loading but gained 2+ pounds by morning of day 2 but then it was gone already by morning of day 3. But I'm not counting that 2 pounds as a loss cause it's not from my starting weight. Just wondering.
I counted from my highest load weight..............
Old 09-15-2010, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default So for the first week on HCG I LOST.....

I lost 8.4 pounds in week 1!!! So Very HAPPY!!!!!! My sweet sweet husband, although he doesn't understand everything about this he is super supportive. He finally asked just the other day hey how's your weight loss going? I'm like I'm down nearly 7 1/2 pounds! He says no way! He told me last night " I know that you have tried everything and I know how hard you have worked in the past to try to lose weight. I am so glad this is working for you." melt me heart! He finally understands that nothing else was working! ok

So I had a 1.2 loss for yesterday. WOO HOO!! I am still secretly hoping to lose another 6.2 lbs by saturday morning's weigh in. We'll see.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:06 AM
FitDay Member

I love HCG! I am doing the rx sublingual drops, and am on day 40 (with a week long break included in there) and have dropped 22 lbs. So really, that;s 22 lbs in 30 days of the Very Low Calorie Portion. Keep on trucking if you're doing this, and if you're thinking about it, give it a try! It really is fabulous. After the first week you are never hungry, and it really has changed my preferances for food. On my break, I got a mocha from a coffee store, which I used to love, and had to throw it out because it was so sweet it made me sick! I love this diet so much, after years of struggling with my weight, and working out daily, cutting calories etc only to loose 1 lb a week, this really is a miracle.

Also, to reply to the person who posted about it being all water weight, I disagree with that completely. I have gone down 3 dress sizes and almost 30 inches overall (with 9 being from my waist and lower belly area!) I hardly think that could be from water weight. Not to mention, I have had my fat percentage measured every week since starting, and my lean percentage has stayed the same, while my fat percentage has steadily gone down.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:30 PM
FitDay Member

celticflame: Congrats on your weight loss!!! I just completed week 1 and am down 9 pounds and 5 inches!! I love this protocol!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.