HCG Diet - Homeopathic version >

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Community
Notices

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Old 09-22-2010, 11:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Feeling great

Ok. My pain "gas" is gone. I went off of my schedule and did not eat my snack on time which caused gas. I was actually scared to eat after lunch, but I have eaten dinner and feel great and have some fruit left. Woohoo.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default Allisonrae24, Where are you?

Is Allisonrae24 still on the protocol? Did she get discouraged?

For any of you who are still leary about this diet, go to Youtube and search on HCG diet and watch for yourself some of the Vlogs of the people who are chronicalling their journey on HCG. Mamaclok was my inspiration; however, she stayed on it much longer than the protocol prescribed.

I am a 54 year old female who is 50 lbs overweight. Up until I was about 32 years old, I could eat anything I wanted and if I went up a few lbs, I just watched what I ate and upped my exercise and within a week it was gone.

I started dating this guy who loved to cook with butter and creams and made me stop at the bar every night after work to "have a couple" martinis. I was never an alcohol drinker and he had to force feed me gin and vodka as I did not like the taste. He was a control freak and I just went with the flow. He would take me out to dinner and we would eat till we were so full that I would make myself get sick just to feel better. Thank God I never turned into a Bullemic...

By the time I was 40 (we broke up then), my weight had creeped up from about 145 to 170. I attribute this to alcohol consumption (vodka) and fast food. My old way of losing weight, when I had a metabolism, just would not work anymore. No amount of exercise would get the fat off my middle section. I am now weighing in at about 198 lbs and am not happy with myself.

After reading the "Pounds and Inches", it made total sense as to why I am not able to lose fat now. I massively screwed up my system during that 8 year period by overeating and alcohol and my hypothalamus started instructing my body to store the fat as a fixed deposit, never to be accessed again, unless I got pregnant, which was never going to happen, thank God.

This HCG diet is a ray of hope for me now and I am willing to do what it takes to rid my body of this embarrassing and unhealthy fat that I have been carrying for some time now. I want that beautiful figure back that I so didn't appreciate when I had it. I plan on following this protocol to the letter and am confident that this will get me back on the right track to a healthier lifestyle and a body I can be proud of again.

Any other over 50 females out there with similar stories? I think most of the people on this forum are much younger than I, especially the ones saying you just have to exercise more and eat less to solve your weight problems.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:49 AM
FitDay Member

I think everyone interested in doing this diet should check out the HCG diet yahoo group. They have Dr. Simeons e-book, and tons of other resources, plus a large group of verterans who can help you out if you have questions.

They have been life savers for me.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 02-20-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Link removed
Old 09-24-2010, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

This diet is the best....not easy, but absolutly worth it. Works when nothing else would. On day 1 of VCLD my weight was an even 290......today at morning weigh in on day 28......251 pounds.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default 39 Pounds in 28 days??? WOW!

Congratulations! It sounds like you are doing great. Are you doing injections or the sublingual drops? How is your hunger on the VLCD? Keep up the good work and please keep us informed on your progress. It's very motivating and I'm getting excited about starting this diet.

Are you using your regular deodorant, creams and shampoos or did you change those as suggested also? Super Supplements has the best hygiene products by J/A/S/O/N at a much cheaper cost than PharmacyEscrow. I ordered them online with free shipping; however, they do have local stores here in Washington.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Wow

That is some great weight loss. Congrats.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

How is everyone? I have been out of commission for a day or so. TOM hit me hard. I'll be back with results, hopefully all is well. Have a good one.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:41 PM
FitDay Member

Good Morning. Back to a stable week. TOM is leaving and I will be starting hcg again in a day or two...probably tomorrow whether he fully leaves or not. I am getting hungry.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:54 AM
FitDay Member

Good Morning. I'm on Round 3, phase 3 of hcg. Started 3/16/2010 and so far I have lost 60 pounds. I am having a problem now with trying to figure out how many weeks before I can do another round. I did injections the first 2 rounds. My first round was really good, the second round was horrible. I had cravings like crazy and totally gave in to them. If I have been off the hhcg now for 2 weeks is that enough time to start another round? When doing the injections, I had to wait 6-8 weeks between. Al

Also, my other question is, when entering your own food on fitday, where do you put the sugar grams? Is that the same as alcohol?

Thank you! Have a great Monday!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:11 AM
FitDay Member

Normally you wait 6 weeks. I have heard some have good results with a 4 week break. But those that have waited less than 4 weeks have not had good results at all.

Let me check the sugar grams.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.