I don't know if I'm "ready", but I'm "in" all the same. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one having trouble logging on to fitday. Here goes nothing:
Health & Fitness goals:
1. Calories 1,400 M-W-Th-Sun, 1,600 T-F-Sat.
2. Drink 100 oz of water.
3. Calorie deficit of 5,000 for the week.
4. Exercise 7 hours.
5. Protein 25% or higher
6. Log everything.
7. Report here on the motivational thread everyday.
8. 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, 100 squats, 15 sets of calf raises.
1. Housework 30 mins + 1 load of laundry.
2. Get coupon binder sorted out.
3. Plan yearly 4-H calendar, and work on project for Nov.
4. Call Grans and Clayton.
5. Get Halloween costumes done!!!
6. Deal with outside flower pots.
7. Bake up and freeze the squash.
Thanks, Hope. I'm ready to go at it this week. If I don't get a handle on things by Thanksgiving, I am truly in trouble. Same old basics for me.
1. 1300 calories per day max.
2. Balance the pie chart.
3. Sleep 7 hours a night.
4. Drink 3 sports bottles of water daily.
5. Exercise 7 times.
6. Do shoulder exercises.
7. Log everything!
8. Post daily.
9. Take vitamins, fish oil, and calcium daily.
10. No frozen yogurt.
Chores and projects and work stuff are all outlined in a spiral, so don't need to put those up here. I'm hoping for a really focused week. Happy Monday and good luck sticking with it, everyone!
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Last edited by cjohnson728; 10-24-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Reason: Inspired by Quinn's goals; I sadly added #10.
I'm in! My scale finally shows a loss this morning, after being stuck for a couple of weeks, and that's after having a crazy cheesecake extravaganza on Saturday, so not too shabby. I think I'm going to try not to weigh in all week until next Monday. I don't feel like I obsess over the scale, but I do think that I forget how much weight I've actually lost over the course of a week 'cause I just see it going up and down by 0.2 lbs every day. I may not make it 'til Monday, but I'll give it a try!
1.) Under 1400 calories/day
2.) Drink at least 64 oz. of water
3.) Exercise 3 times
4.) Do Astro 542 HW by Wed.
5.) Study for Astro 542 exam on Friday
6.) Read LAE/HETDEX papers by end of week!
7.) Don't weigh this week
1. Exercise 4x
2. No trans fats
3. Emphasize proteins, veggies at every meal except breakfast
4. Stay hydrated and do lower back stretches (last week I had non-stop lower back pain and Braxton-Hicks contractions; I think I was fighting a cold too b/c I was just runny and congested and exhausted)
YES! I did see the Saints game! 62-7... wow. That's humiliating. Brees is one of my favorite quarterbacks to watch. Rodgers, Brees and Favre, before he became "Brett Who?" If you didn't catch it, check out a video of the kick to TJ Lang during the Packer game. Of course, it was the Vikings... 'nuff said. (Sorry, Vikings fans! lol)
Mary and anyone else in a funk,
On the last thread I recommended a book called The Last Lecture. It will make you feel fantastic about your life, whatever it is. They should make it required reading for all 18-21 year olds. I wish I had had the opportunity to read it before I started out as an adult; a book version of Mike's "Hey, Fattie" thread, if you will.
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain