Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11 >

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Old 10-29-2011, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mhibdon
Guys, guess who went grocery shopping for the next week AND finally bought a food scale?!?! Answer: THIS KID!

Though food is so expensive now! I can understand why people would opt for ramen! Jesuschristo!

Oh, And this is what I wore for my fraternity's halloween party:

http://hphotos-sea1.fbcdn.net/hphoto...19761399_n.jpg

I would just like to give a shout out to 6 inch heels every where for making me a reasonable height and bangin' calves.

Funny story from last night: One of my frat bros realized that he sees me in heels 95% of the time, and so just assumed that I was naturally almost as tall as him. Hahaha, then I showed him that they were 6 inches and he was like "wtf, mate?!"
You are the man! You are always full of energy and upbeat even when things get rough! Congrats! The pic is awesome.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:52 PM
FitDay Member

Wink

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
You are the man! You are always full of energy and upbeat even when things get rough! Congrats! The pic is awesome.
I look like a man?! (Haha, I kid, I kid) Thanks

My philosophy is that happiness is 75% choice, and 25% circumstance.
So I choose to be happy <3
Old 10-29-2011, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mhibdon
I look like a man?! (Haha, I kid, I kid) Thanks

My philosophy is that happiness is 75% choice, and 25% circumstance.
So I choose to be happy <3
I like that philosophy. I may have to borrow it.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:37 PM
FitDay Member

Main80 I wouldn’t weigh my food if we had guests or anything but it was just him and I and after 23 years I figure he can handle my quirks.

Rubypeanut I think your cookies sound good can you share the recipe? How many calories are in them? I struggle with breakfast it’s not my favourite meal I usually just have a protein shake and a piece of fruit but a cookie that sounds kind of tempting.

Mike Better job on the fruit and veg, did you squeeze in the other one or just eat a pb sandwich...if you added a banana to every sandwich you would nail your fruit goals.

Mhibdon Enjoy your food scale. I hope you had fun at your party you do look tall so I second the shout out to heels although being old 3.5” heels are the norm for me now, still very helpful when your 5’2”.

I hope everyone else posts their Halloween costume pics it would be fun to see them it sure sounds like you all put allot of work into them.

So I only spent half a day being a couch potato then did a ton of chores and some exercises so it was better than I expected.
Have a great night.

Goals
Exercise 5 days: M=Walk, T=Treadmill, W=Treadmill, T=Hike, F=Walk, S=N
Squats 5 days: M=Y, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y, S=Y
Ab work 5 days: M=Half, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y, S=Y
Calories less than 1400: M=1191, T=1175, W= 1319, T=1229, F=1663, S=1252
Calorie deficit of 5000 for week: M= -955, T= -977, W= -788, T= -1037, F= -488, S=-854= (-5099)
Clean something (not daily chores) everyday: M=N, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y, S=Y
Old 10-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

Home from the party, will catch up tomorrow. I was a good girl with food but not so much with drinks

All in all, though, I doubt I exceeded what I burned today, so at worst, I just lost a day of deficit. Will try to Google what I drank and figure it up tomorrow.

Funny thing was a lot of the ladies there do Zumba, so for a while we had that going on in the basement, so I got a bit of exercise in. Although my coordination wasn't the best, it was a lot of fun!
Old 10-30-2011, 12:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
I LOVE those "cinnamon thingys"! In my husband's family (old country French/Italian) the older women call them something in French, which I can't pronounce. Loosely translated, it means "chicken a$$es"... I know...I don't get it either. LOL Whatever they're called, they're good!
My family calls them "chicken feathers", and then they try and guess which variety based on the cinnamon density.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator

We always called them cinnamon whirls. I did sneak a couple when I got home last night, but compared to all the chocolate and pastry goods at the party, it was a small trade.

Been trying to figure out how to log my party drinks; I think I'll pass. I really have no idea how much of each I drank; everything was mixed and three of the four () were over lots of ice and not all the way full or finished. I have not seen that many different kinds of alcohol in one party since college! I'm not much of a drinker so have little experience with the calculating. Feeling okay this morning except everything from my hips down aches like crazy. I think it was the zumba in heels on a concrete floor; I didn't kick off the shoes till well into it . The worst part is, I have a tennis match at 2 PM and a ton of other stuff to do today besides!
Old 10-30-2011, 02:53 AM
Super Moderator

Health and Fitness:

1) Post up journal > 01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal
2) Don't gain any more weight (183.6) TBA
3) 4 servings of fruit/veggies daily no, no (I didn't drink the V8 ), no, yes, no, yes
4) gallon of water per day so close, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

Other:
5) No bidding on eBay for a motorcycle no (no is good, yes means I bid), no (although there is one 3 hrs away I could go and pick up now), no, no (it's killing me), no, no
6) Have fun Saturday at the Buddy Walk for the NDSS Yes, but it was too windy
7) Write 3 policies 0, 1, 0, 0, 1
8) Push the next person to post yes, but I need to turn up the heat, no but she ganged up on me with all the other cackling hens , not sure, yes, yes, yes
Old 10-30-2011, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

Way to GO!!!! YaY!

Here are my goals:

Keep up with my food log - it helps.
Add 1/2 hour of bicycling to my daily routine
Drink 8 glasses of water
Stay out of the Halloween candy.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

So much to read, so much to learn. You seem like a great bunch. Still getting used to how this forum stuff works. All of your stats are so encouraging.

It's Sunday now and I am a week behind all of you. The chicken slop doesn't sound very appetizing hahaha.

It looks like a nice day, so I think I'll go out for a bicycle ride.

I've had a couple of bad nights, home alone and bored with too much crap in the cupboard. Glad hub is home tonight and it's football Sunday.

I have a little motorcycle that I love (Honda Rebel). It's now away for the season. We had frost this morning. Wishing you all a great day!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.