Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11 >

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Old 10-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

If they're like me, running errands and baking, also straightening up.

I have the apple pie in; it is lovely, as in, don't-tell-your-cardiologist-you-ate-this lovely. It's made with a sugar/butter syrup that you pour over it right before baking . I'm hoping it goes quick at the party and I only want a bite of my husband's.

Had extra pie crust so I made those little cinnamon thingys, and made myself a piece of cinnamon toast so I don't get started on those and eat the whole plate.

Restraint is not my forte.

Joanna, have fun in the snow!

Nottheactress, some days are crazy; post when you can. Sounds like you are staying on top of things pretty well; enjoy your free afternoon!

Ah, missing Mern, Ann, and Rose this week!! Hope we see them back Monday.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 10-29-2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Forgot the apostrophe in "husband's" lololol!!!!
Old 10-29-2011, 08:57 AM
FitDay Member

Main80 Rockstar wasn’t the word my hubby used as I sat my scale on the table next to the cheese platter and began weighing my brie I believe it was “crazy obsessive freak” but its ok he loves me and today I feel good about my choices.

Amy I hope you are having a more restful day today.

Hope Wishing you well.

Rubypeanut Take it easy and rest.

Cassie I entered all my food before so I think that helped I knew approximately that I would have three glasses of wine 3oz of brie etc. so even the couple little extras I grabbed didn’t kill my numbers. I hope you have a great time tonight and enjoy your treats. Your pie sounds delicious, I also have been wondering how Rose, Mern and Ann are.

SNOW

Terri I don’t think I could of avoided the choco-covered pretzels they are a weakness of mine also. Way to go 1292 calories with cookies that’s awesome.

Joanna Bike riding in the snow must be very difficult!

Northactress Very cool that you are making an animation film do you have films we can watch and where would we find them?

Mike Sleeping in! I haven’t done that forever it felt good good when I rolled over and seen it was 11 but now I feel really lazy and unmotivated.

I am munching on a vegetable tray and hoping to keep calories and fat really low today especially since I am feeling so lazy I don't see exercise in my near future. I wonder if its the high fat from yesterday or the oversleeping from this morning that's making me feel like a coach potato.

Enjoy you day everyone.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

I finally made it back from the buddy walk. I had a good time but it was windy as hell. I hope I don't get an ear ache b/c I could feel the wind pounding my ears. I ate like crap and I'm at 0 for fruit and veggies. I'll try to get in my 4 today.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:02 AM
FitDay Member

I was finishing my costume, its done now.

Thanks Cassie, I will be good at the party, I will be good at the party.

Terri, you did so well even with all those treats. Hope you are getting your inspiration and writing like crazy.

Mike, thank you for being the nicer person

Joanna, be careful with biking in the snow!

Nottheactress, looks like you have been doing well even without logging.

Darlene, I can imagine that was not his word. I am very selfconscious about measuring my food in front of others...

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by MAIN80

Mike, thank you for being the nicer person
It's only because I like you, but don't take it personal. Kinda confusing, huh?

hey didn't you post like forever ago that you were doing P90X? Was that you?
Old 10-29-2011, 11:13 AM
FitDay Member

Cassie, I'm on the same page as you for fall cooking. For breakfast I made Bob's Whole Grain pancakes and sauteed apples w "butter sugar" sauce. Then I made "healthy breakfast cookies" which are so healthy they're dry and bomb proof but good (whole wheat, wheat germ, oatmeal, raisins, PB, walnuts, canola oil, egg white, a little brown sugar, spices and leavening).

I did a light pregnancy DVD and ate lots of veggies and protein and whole grains, and only a little Halloween chocolate. Thanks for a great week everyone!
Old 10-29-2011, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Just got back into town from a music competition and I'm totally beat! Going to catch up on the posts, check my email and turn in for the night. See you all in the morning!

quinn
Old 10-29-2011, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
If they're like me, running errands and baking, also straightening up.

I have the apple pie in; it is lovely, as in, don't-tell-your-cardiologist-you-ate-this lovely. It's made with a sugar/butter syrup that you pour over it right before baking . I'm hoping it goes quick at the party and I only want a bite of my husband's.

Had extra pie crust so I made those little cinnamon thingys, and made myself a piece of cinnamon toast so I don't get started on those and eat the whole plate.
I LOVE those "cinnamon thingys"! In my husband's family (old country French/Italian) the older women call them something in French, which I can't pronounce. Loosely translated, it means "chicken a$$es"... I know...I don't get it either. LOL Whatever they're called, they're good!
Old 10-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

In case the peanut gallery is wondering, so far I've had 2 veggies and 1 fruit. I can squeeze in one more so
Old 10-29-2011, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

Guys, guess who went grocery shopping for the next week AND finally bought a food scale?!?! Answer: THIS KID!

Though food is so expensive now! I can understand why people would opt for ramen! Jesuschristo!

Oh, And this is what I wore for my fraternity's halloween party:

http://hphotos-sea1.fbcdn.net/hphoto...19761399_n.jpg

I would just like to give a shout out to 6 inch heels every where for making me a reasonable height and bangin' calves.

Funny story from last night: One of my frat bros realized that he sees me in heels 95% of the time, and so just assumed that I was naturally almost as tall as him. Hahaha, then I showed him that they were 6 inches and he was like "wtf, mate?!"

Last edited by mhibdon; 10-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.