Who's in? Well after a week of getting fat and lazy, I'm sure ready to start a new week.
Health & Fitness
1) Gallon of water per day
2) Remain injury free
3) 2100-2400 cals/day
4) Macros (+/- 2%): 50%P, 30%C, 20%F
5) P90X at least 6 days a week (even do Yoga)
6) Eat clean every day (no cheat day)
7) Floss 7 times
8) Weigh in and take pictures on Monday
Glucosamine + MSM:
10) Make a new YouTube Videos for the launch of my next 90 days
Non Health & Fitness
11) Smile more, bitch less
12) Get daughter a graduation gift
13) Make money
14) Get appt. for Chloe’ to see the Vet
Okay, like your #13 goal can us it to replace my 1-10 goals for the week..sound good? and then my #11 goal will be 'smile more bitch less'
This weeks gonna be a hard one, but I'm gonna still attempt to stay in the game here.
1) Limit 1 mug of coffee a day
2) Increase my water intake back to at least 1.5 liters
3) Attempt 2 yoga sessions this week- and walking 30 min. 5 days.
4) Bring those vegies back into my diet. I totally neglected them last week
5) Cut the cr@p-meaning get off the sweets. I've been bad about it
6) Get to the mall and do a weigh in-measure myself on the 28th
7) Correct and balance my caloric intake and deficit-maintain a balance
1) Finish last lace project for Thursday night
2) Finish filling out paperwork-get copies of all necessary documents for Visa
3) Take 30 minutes a day to meditate and destress
4) Smile more, much more, and Bitch less, much less
5) Clean room next weekend
Have a new part time telecommute job starting tomorrow night, so I'm nervous about it. Got a lot to do this week, and hoping I can fit in more exercise. Starting to feel the effects of not working out regularly, and feeling a little jiggly again because muscle tone started to decrease =/
Boost the exercise, boost the confidence, decrease the stress...
Thank you for calling the Weight Loss Hotline. If you'd like to lose a half pound right now, press 1 eighteen thousand times. ~Randy Glasbergen
I'm in. After a week of being lax on the food front and way too lazy, I need someone to kick my butt - literally or metaphorically, doesn't matter if it gets me back on track. Summer arrived here pretty much overnight, I don't do well with blazing sun scorching my eyes and searing my skin in the day (I'll swap it for some nice, fresh snow any day) and horrid humidity making it almost impossible to sleep at night, hence why I'm still up and lurking at 01:30 local time despite getting up at 5-ish for work at 7:00 yesterday morning.
Time to set some nice, clear goals:
1) 800-1000 cal deficit daily
2) Stop being lazy and walk the 2 miles to work
3) Minimum 3 litres/96 oz water daily
4) Multivits, fish oil and iodine daily
5) Check out class schedule at the gym
6) Get goodies ready for friend's party Tuesday night (without extensive sampling)
7) Clean out freezer
8) Catalogue my DVDs so I can start ditching some of the old VHS tapes
9) Avoid eBay, it's too tempting and I don't need ANY of what's on there...
10) Smile more, bitch less while doing all the above. This one's gonna be tough
I'm working every day this week, completing a straight 9-day stint, stupid shifts, mixing early mornings, late nights and afternoon shifts so getting down the gym for anything resembling a workout is just not gonna happen. Mind you, pulling half-ton delivery cages off the lorry and up the slope into the shop is a workout in itself some days. Everyone except the management are on their feet the whole time too, we dn't have seats at our checkouts as we're such a small store. With yesterday being Easter Sunday, the shop I work in was the only place in the whole of town actually open so we were ludicrously busy, and my 9 hour shift felt more like 18. I'm doing today - which will be much the same, as I'm doing from 6pm and everywhere else shuts at 4 - 'cos pretty much everyone else booked it off, and the same on Friday with the Royal Wedding, and my stupid bosses still haven't let me book a single day of my holiday entitlement, which I've been trying to since January and they've done everyone EXCEPT me and one other girl, it's ridiculous
Mike, thanks sooooo much for starting the new week's thread early. I was dreading posting after having vowed to cheat by only a small dessert for Easter Sunday dinner. I did great up to and including dinner, but that small dessert turned into carb cravings which I made no attempt to fight. I'm just putting it behind me--yep, right on my big butt where all my extra carbs land and starting over.
Goals the same as usual because it works really well for me:
Calorie limit 1600
Calorie deficit 1037 (I include exercise calories burned)
Carbs less fiber limit 35g
Protein target 120g
Artificial sweetener limit 1 pk. per day
Sugar free candy limit 1 piece per day
Water 64 oz.
Exercise 1/2 hr. 6 days
Age 68, 5 feet tall
Highest weight ever in the fall of 2010 246 lbs.
FitDay starting weight 1/17/2011 240 lbs.
Weight 6/25/2014 233 that obviously included a lot of water retention
Weight9/5/2013 226 with an eye on "Onederland"
1. Eat clean and kept calories 1,350-1,600, 50 push-ups for days I'm over.
2. Drink 96 oz of water.
3. Exercise 6 hours.
4. Calorie deficit of 3,500 for the week.
5. Carbs 45% or lower, Protein 30% or higher.
6. Log food and report every day even weekends.
7. Grain free 3 days.
8. Get DD ready for State finals on Saturday.
9. Call the autobody place and set up appointment.
10. Call my doctor's office and work out the prescription problem.
11. Smile more, bitch less and (stealing from Crimpet) instantly drop into a 2 minute plank for infractions.
12. 1 hour of cleaning in the basement.
13. Order more parts for the money pit, um I mean elliptical.
Monday bathrooms, laundry
Tuesday kitchen, stairwell, hall, laundry
Wednesday living room, bedroom laundry
Thursday dining room, bedroom, laundry
Friday den, master bedroom, laundry
Saturday, State Finals, gone all day
Sunday, basement, cupboard, laundry
1) Calories 1200 a day
2) Work out on my elliptical more
3) Go for a long walk
4) Drink more water!! That is hard because I work outside. Where to go pee is sometimes a challenge. ha ha.
5) Vitamins daily
6) Don't go crazy at dinner on my birthday Saturday.
Non Fitness goals:
1) Buy Carbon Fiber keyguard for my bike
2) Wash car
3) Clean house
4) Take time to smell the roses
Yes, this is me, skulking into the Monday morning confessional...
Eating was not great this weekend; in fact, it was abysmal yesterday. Back to basics for recovery mode this week:
1. Calorie deficit of 350 daily, on average.
2. Balance the pie chart.
3. 64 oz. water daily.
4. Total 5 fruits and veggies daily.
5. 25 grams fiber daily (no supplements).
6. Exercise 6/7 days.
7. Be positive! Reframe stress and focus on what I'm thankful for (I'm truly in a funk lately; everything seems to be going wrong).
8. Get shade garden done by end of weekend.
9. Work on cleaning garage before it gets too hot!
10. Paint one room's trim IFF no tourney this weekend.
Cybervox, I don't blame you for being frustrated; I would want my time off, too. Hope you can take some soon.
Mike, looking forward to seeing you bust it this week. Your reports always motivate me.
Almeeker, how did the bikes go over? Were you able to keep them a surprise?
Crimpet, as hectic as it is for you, good luck juggling the job. You will do great!
Mern, I am with you on yesterday being the road to ruin. Let's pick it up and bring this week in strong .
Zoe, happy early birthday! I have days where I can't drink much because of acceptable bathroom issues as well. It's definitely something to think about!
Good luck to everyone this week
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
I agreed to do 6-11 pm today, nice short shift, plenty of time to cook up the goodies for tomorrow's party, and having not gotten to sleep until gone 3, I was woken up at 6:08 by a phonecall from one of my managers - someone had put my name down for the EARLY shift instead, being 6 AM until 2pm, so I was late for work, sleep-deprived, and very, VERY ****ed off. You can put any 4 letters you like where those asterisks are. So no breakfast, ravenous, migraine, and the shop doesn't sell much I would consider "good" food, it's all selected for convenience. So I ended up with crisps (chips) and cereal bars, which were all I could find that my by then delicate stomach wasn't cringing at. I'm also dehydrated 'cos I didn't have a chance to drink anything before I left, and very little at work, so trying to make up for it now before the headache gets blinding. Just cooked up steak, eggs (today's fresh bantam eggs) and mushrooms, and eaten an easter egg from yesterday, and to top it all off, my dad has decided we're gonna have chinese take-out for dinner since I'm too exhausted to cook and he and my brother are too lazy. All my favourites are super-calorie-laden, so I know it's gonna be pretty awful numbers when I'm done
I take a little solace in the fact I'm not the only one who's been off-track lately, but I seriously hope everyone elses' weeks go better than mine's started. You'd think my managers would know better than to aggravate the girl who openly collects and maintains knives, swords and medieval weaponry, wouldn't you?
Mike - your 174# signature pics are damn good, if I may say so, so even if you're not as ripped as you were 2 weeks ago, I'm sure you still look good