Notices

Help me to lose my fat

Old 03-25-2022, 09:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default Help me to lose my fat

Hello Dear all members,
I am 33 years old my height is 5.6 and my weight is 233 pounds which is too much, I suffered from Covid-19 a few months ago. In the era I gained a lot of fat around my hip and belly, Can anyone suggest me something affordable?
Old 04-03-2022, 07:23 PM
Banned

Well my dear friend you can reduce your weight just by make a proper routine of your daily eating ....
Old 04-07-2022, 12:39 AM
FitDay Member

Do regular workout and follow a healthy diet to burn fat, heavy-diet in the morning, moderate in the afternoon and light in the dinner. Strength training is very helpful in losing weight.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by David_Jack
Do regular workout and follow a healthy diet to burn fat, heavy-diet in the morning, moderate in the afternoon and light in the dinner. Strength training is very helpful in losing weight.
Yes, that is what I experienced. Highly agree with this.
Old 08-22-2022, 05:34 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow few general tips that can help you to slim down and improve your overall health

Losing weight can be a difficult and time-consuming process, but it is important to remember that everyone's body is different and there is no one-size-fits-all solution. That being said, there are a few general tips that can help you to slim down and improve your overall health in a budget.

Focus on eating healthy foods and avoid processed or sugary snacks. Make sure to get plenty of exercise, you don’t need to go to the gym. Simple jog, running, and sometimes even a brisk walk for 30 minutes each day can make a big difference. It will only work if you do it every day, not when you feel like going to the walk.

You can’t lose weight without commitment. And to fast track the weight loss process, you can try some weight loss supplement. I recommend UGfreak, they are affordable and the best health supplements retailer in USA and entire Europe.

Also, try to reduce stress in your life as much as possible, chronic stress can lead to weight gain. If you're struggling to lose weight, don't hesitate to talk to your doctor or a registered dietitian for more personalized advice If it’s within your budget limit.
Old 08-22-2022, 06:41 AM
FitDay Member

Science has achieved sufficient advancements. There are now a variety of natural methods to reduce weight with the use of weight reduction pills. Phentermine is one of these scientific miracles.

As an appetite suppressant, this weight loss tablet aids in the reduction of body fat. It is one of the greatest natural weight loss solutions. The majority of these natural supplements complement a balanced diet rather effectively.

An OTC phentermine supplement may make your weight reduction journey so much faster and more efficient that the outcomes will amaze you. Phentermine prescriptions are only issued in serious medical circumstances.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:29 PM
FitDay Member

Losing weight depends mostly on nutrition, then you should do more exercise. It doesn’t really matter what exercises they are as long as they get your heart rate up: Push ups, martial arts, walking, chin ups, mobility exercises, jump rope; keep mixing them up so you don’t get bored. u can also use some supplements that help you to build your muscle. i've used horny goat weed from vital herbal for over 1 month, something that actually works. u can try it
Old 08-26-2022, 09:30 PM
FitDay Member

Hello
you can lose your fat by changing your diet and lifestyle.
Include exercise in your routine.
Daily drink on tea spoon of honey with lemon juice in luke wark water in morning.
Old 09-15-2022, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

Really good, wonder what others have to say.
Old 09-26-2022, 12:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by markadan
Hello Dear all members,
I am 33 years old my height is 5.6 and my weight is 233 pounds which is too much, I suffered from Covid-19 a few months ago. In the era I gained a lot of fat around my hip and belly, Can anyone suggest me something affordable?
To lose weight quickly, we often make a lot of mistakes that hinder our progress. Losing weight in an unhealthy way can do more harm to your body than good. Eating healthy, getting enough sleep, staying hydrated, and leading a stress-free life also play an important role in weight loss.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.