FitDay Member

Default Weight lost and exercise

Any good tips
Old 10-21-2021, 02:23 AM
FitDay Member

really, you are right
Old 11-10-2021, 10:07 PM
FitDay Member

The best tip is for weight loss is you should do exercise daily you can do a walk or join a GYM for exercise you can also do in your home if you have no time to join any GYM or go out for the walk you can do exercise in your room I do daily exercise before my sleep in my room my wife says you cannot lose your weight but I will lose weight with some exercise tips.
Old 11-13-2021, 05:36 PM
FitDay Member

When getting started, just exercise, even if it's tiny. 50 toe raisers while waiting for the microwave, 20 jumping jacks while an ad plays for your favorite entertainer, 50 steps on any step.

It's really a question of just starting.

Hm. Font size changed, no idea why or how to put it back XD. Sorry!
Old 11-17-2021, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

Hii you are talking about weight loss and exercise. For this you should use Aloe Vera. For this you have to search on google.
Incredible benefits of Aloe Vera

Last edited by mngyrsj; 11-22-2021 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-23-2022, 06:19 PM
FitDay Member

join a gym.
Old 02-03-2022, 12:13 AM
FitDay Member

The key to successful weight loss is to develop healthy diet and exercise habits. Maybe you don't like the words - diet and exercise. But don't get bogged down on them. Diet simply means eating healthy, low-calorie food. Exercise means being more physically active.

Although people tend to focus appropriately on diet when trying to lose weight, being active is also an essential component of a weight loss program. When you're active, your body uses energy (calories) to move, which helps burn the calories you take in from the food you eat.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:41 AM
FitDay Member

Exercise aids in weight loss and weight maintenance. Exercise can boost metabolism, which is the number of calories you burn each day. Lean body mass can be maintained and increased, which also contributes to a daily calorie burn increase.
Old 03-30-2023, 07:55 PM
FitDay Member

Default Variety of Acticities

This might mean incorporating a variety of activities, such as walking, running, cycling, swimming, or strength training. The most important thing is to get moving and make exercise a regular part of your routine
Old 03-30-2023, 10:34 PM
FitDay Member

Create a calorie deficit, exercise regularly, stay consistent, get enough sleep, and stay hydrated. Remember, weight loss and exercise are long-term goals, so be patient and persistent. Good luck!