What food can you eat to lose weight? >

What food can you eat to lose weight?

Community
Notices
Like Tree1Likes

What food can you eat to lose weight?

Old 02-07-2024, 10:12 PM
FitDay Member

To lose weight, incorporating a balanced diet with plenty of nutrient-rich options is key. While there's no single "magic" food for weight loss, focusing on lean proteins like grilled chicken, particularly a flavorful dish like honey lemon chicken, can be a delicious and satisfying choice. Pairing it with plenty of vegetables and whole grains can help keep you feeling full and satisfied while also providing essential nutrients. Remember, successful weight loss is about overall dietary patterns and lifestyle changes rather than relying on specific foods alone

Last edited by emilykennewell; 02-12-2024 at 06:20 PM.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:42 PM
FitDay Member

Great question! From experience, I've found focusing on nutritious whole foods is key for sustainable weight loss.

I eat plenty of vegetables, leafy greens, lentils, tofu and eggs for fiber and plant-based protein to stay full. Olive oil and nuts add healthy fats too.

Hydrating with water instead of sugary drinks makes a big difference as well. Portion control is also essential for me even with healthy stuff.

The key for me has been nourishing my body with quality calories while moderately reducing total intake. Staying patient with some occasional treats works too! You’ve totally got this.
Old 02-20-2024, 08:38 PM
FitDay Member

Hello,
Food plays important role in loosing weight, Just focus on vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, fruits, healthy fats, and low-fat dairy. Portion control is key.
Old 03-03-2024, 06:40 PM
FitDay Member

Hiii everyone
My weight tips.
Eat more fruits or vegetables, eat healthy and eat breakfast slowly, drink milk, drink more water, exercise every day, drink less soda, sleepwell.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:24 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Losing weight is sometimes easy and sometimes difficult But your consistency and focus pay off. Include lots of fruits, vegetables, eggs, chicken breast, Yoghurt, buttermilk, and juice drink lots of water.
Old 03-12-2024, 05:28 AM
FitDay Member

As little s possible
Old 03-14-2024, 08:19 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you all for great info
Old 03-20-2024, 02:49 AM
FitDay Member

I like different diets that help me lose weight easily. But you need to be very careful and remember that despite losing weight and dieting, your body needs to get the right amount of vitamins and nutrients. I always use various supplements and vitamins from a Canadian Pharmacy when dieting to improve my health

Last edited by mia_davis; 03-24-2024 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-25-2024, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

Always remember loosing weight means not eating less. having a proper balanced diet will help you lose weight. always eat more fibre carbs and protien. green veggies, fruits and plenty of water.