Notices

fitday premium

Old 05-23-2010, 02:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default fitday premium

I just ordered Fitday Premium and it is NOT worth the money. It really has nothing more of use then the free version.
Just filled out a request to get a refund after 20 minutes of use. Waiting for the form to fill out which I must mail in. Pain in the butt! There is also no number to call. I say beware before ordering. $60 down the hatch.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:35 PM
FitDay Member

Default thanks for letting me know

I was going to just purchase that right now. But i think ill stick with the FREE version and if i want something different ill get the PC version.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:18 AM
FitDay Member

Im not completely sure of the difference.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 AM
FitDay Member

You have to mail in a form to get the refund? Wow. Hope you get your money back.

Unfortunately, having noticed deficiencies and some bugs in the site--not to mention the total lack of staff support noticeable in the forums here--I guess I'm not entirely surprised to hear that there isn't much added value on the other side, and am glad I didn't spring for the "premium" membership myself. Great potential here, but Fitday feels very much like an unfinished work, and clearly suffers from deep neglect.