Below 150 finally!

Reply

Old 10-06-2012, 10:36 PM
  #1  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Ladymiseryali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 34
Default Below 150 finally!

149.8 lbs as of this morning! Was surprised because I've been eating some cruddy food this week, mostly due to stress and whatnot, and my whole workout regimen was thrown out of whack, but still managed to get below 150. Yaye!

Just wait though. I'll be in the "red zone" and I'll retain water. lol
Ladymiseryali is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:43 PM
  #2  
Super Moderator
 
cjohnson728's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,083
Default

Originally Posted by Ladymiseryali View Post
I've been eating some cruddy food this week, mostly due to stress and whatnot, and my whole workout regimen was thrown out of whack
Maybe that was the key...sometimes changing things up gives the body a kick start. Whatever, enjoy it, and congrats!
cjohnson728 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:12 AM
  #3  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Ladymiseryali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 34
Default

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Maybe that was the key...sometimes changing things up gives the body a kick start. Whatever, enjoy it, and congrats!
Wow, did not know that. I mean, it hasn't been terrible. I've been choosing a lot of the "healthier" fast food options. Maybe every so often I should do that. I'm not on a diet, but more of an overhaul in lifestyle.
Ladymiseryali is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:55 AM
  #4  
Super Moderator
 
cjohnson728's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,083
Default

I know that I, and many others, have had good luck breaking plateaus by changing the ratio of fat, carbs, and protein, and also by changing up the activities. The body acclimates to what you do, so the theory is that changing it gives the metabolism a wake up call. It doesn't mean that you can sleep all day and eat a tub of ice cream, but changes to the routine do help!
cjohnson728 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:25 AM
  #5  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Ladymiseryali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 34
Default

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
I know that I, and many others, have had good luck breaking plateaus by changing the ratio of fat, carbs, and protein, and also by changing up the activities. The body acclimates to what you do, so the theory is that changing it gives the metabolism a wake up call. It doesn't mean that you can sleep all day and eat a tub of ice cream, but changes to the routine do help!
Oh definitely NOT going to turn into a lazy person. lol. I feel better about myself since bringing a regular workout routine, as well as just eating better. I don't want to start feeling sluggish again.
Ladymiseryali is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:23 AM
  #6  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Ladymiseryali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 34
Default

So yea, just as I predicted. The Communists Are In The Funhouse and I'm retaining water like crazy! ARGH!
Ladymiseryali is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:11 PM
  #7  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 77
Default

Congrats on your success!! After Aunt Flo leaves you will back down again
liberatedmist is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:22 AM
  #8  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Ladymiseryali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 34
Default

Originally Posted by liberatedmist View Post
Congrats on your success!! After Aunt Flo leaves you will back down again
I hope so. I just want to reach the first goal of mine.
Ladymiseryali is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service