Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 04/09/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 04/09/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 04/09/12

Old 04-10-2012, 11:14 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
What day of Level 2 are you on? I did day 6 of level 3 yesterday. I don't really like level 3 like i did levels 1&2 though.
Today I did day 8.

I want to know how I will go with last level.
After this dvd I will switches to another Jillian's dvd
Old 04-11-2012, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

Tori, what did I miss?? Hospital bed??!!

Tuesday check in:

1. Calories 1300 or fewer. 786, 1231 (not bad for pizza night )
2. Exercise 8 hours. 2.5, 2
3. Drink at least 2 big sports bottles water per day. Yes, Yes
4. Sleep at least 7 hours per night. 6, 7.5
5. Follow my pie chart rules. Fair, Good (short a gram or 2 of fiber, but I'll make it up)
6. Log everything and check in daily. Yes, Yes
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes

8. Repot the plant that's been on my list for the past 3 weeks!
9. Scope the new part of the trail for summer/fall goal. 85% done, will finish this wkd with hubby
10. Wash car.
11. Take the boy driving twice. Once-briefly
12. Make time to scrapbook at least once.
13. Start taking notes on college applications/finances.Bookmarked a few sites, started reading; meeting today with school counselor

Busy day; I'm headed to school to meet with my son and counselor to get a rough map of the next 3 years...should be interesting. Then I'm back at jail, then headed to the first match in the region tournament; thank goodness it's a home match. Sadly my days of having extra time for exercise are over till the weekend but I will squeeze some in (like pacing and nail biting during the match).

Hope you all have a great day !
Old 04-11-2012, 02:04 AM
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness
1. Drink min 80oz of WATER!! Y
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! (seriously)!! N
3. PM workout Tues/Wed/Fri(at least)!! Y:42m
4. Min 60 crunches/day! Y
5. 5 pushups (straight)/10 pushups (knees)! Y
6. Calories below 1300/day! T:1430
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!

Family/Lifestyle
1. Take kids outside OR work on crafts min 1 hr/day (specified time: 10:30am)!! N
3. Work on Makenna's walking! Officially walking now!
4. Encourage hubby to workout! N
6. Sort and file all new coupons! N
7. Work on Mom's Scrapbook 1hr/day! N

Mern – We are not looking for a new home until we sell this one – don’t want to have to fork out 2 mortgages! We are keeping our eye on MLS though to watch for what is out there – we have seen quite a few that we would be happy with! We live about 45m outside of London and we want to be in the city now… Country living is not for us! We have decided that we need neighbours! I rocked it on my workout last night! I was aiming for 30m on Elliptical but pushed thru for 42 min (watching the “New Girl” - love that show!) Good for you for pushing thru too!!! YAY – and Makenna is walking now!! I was making dinner when she walked around the corner from the living room!

Cassie – my scrapbooking is also very infrequent! But I really want to do this for my ma! She is always asking for pics so I want to make this a special Mothers day gift for her to have a scrapbook of her 3 grandchildren! And I already can’t keep up with her – at least now she wont be putting holes in all of her pants! Lol Whats this "match" all about?!

Rose Anne –YAY – Check back often! We have a bunch of Chatty McChatters in here!!

Becky – its soooooo worth it! Keep it up! Nice green! That’s amazing!

Tori – Sorry to hear your CN is being unbearable (why is he in a hospital bed???) – maybe its his TOTM!! GET THAT WALK IN THERE!!!! Even if its only 10 min – just do it!

I’m not sure where I went wrong yesterday with regards to my calories but I went over and the only thing I can see is maybe the Pork loin…. I don’t know – maybe I should have cut down the portion but it was sooo good – I did it pork slouvaki style and threw it on some scewers and put it on the Barbeque – not bad for my first time but I would have like it to be a little more tender…. At least it wasn’t chocolate!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
"Quinn ... Is that a grad party you are planning?"

Yes, and it's gotten a little out of hand... my fault. lol My husband's family is very large and all local, so it's a bit crazy. Our family has 4 local bands, (bluegrass, country, rock) which is where the band comes in. They have graciously offered to play... actually, you can't stop them... they all bring their instruments to all family gatherings anyway. When one starts to play, they all start to play and it becomes an all day/night jam session.
This sounds amazing.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:36 AM
FitDay Member

Tori, what is this about a hospital bed?

I did not have time to read all posts. Just saw this.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:38 AM
FitDay Member

1) 1500 calories or less, awright? 1600 so shoot me, 1438
2) stop eating frigging sugar Y (there was a little sugar in the barbeque sauce on my brisket so sue me), N: a little, a bite of a a macaroon (too sweet) and a piece of taffy
3) stretch as much as my back in TOTAL spasm will allow, YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, YES
4) 6 glasses a water; izzat too much ta ask, huh? (that's my totally exasperated Brooklyn ax-scent; my original home town), 6, 12
5) ya ever gonna write again or what? YES, YESYESYES so exciting

Last edited by canary52; 04-11-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

Wednesday weigh-in: 187 (+1)

I'm hoping some of it is bloat, but I wasn't especially good the past week. Gotta double up my efforts and catch up to where I'm supposed to be now.

edit: but I did start doing Richard Simmons regularly and switched to heavier weights, so...I don't know.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Tori, what did I miss?? Hospital bed??!!
Originally Posted by Jho82
Tori – Sorry to hear your CN is being unbearable (why is he in a hospital bed???) – maybe its his TOTM
Originally Posted by canary52
Tori, what is this about a hospital bed?
Hey y'all. Remember when I went MIA for a week or so (still been fairly quiet, I know)? Well, this was the vagueness I was dealing with. In white: Got a phone call saying his unit had taken fire, there were casualties but was unsure if CN was one of them. That was a Tuesday night/Early Wednesday morning. Later that Wednesday his brother got official word that he was alive, but had been injured. So, he's currently laying in a hospital bed in Germany being a complete DH (I think it was April who uses this abbreviation for a different set of words other than dear husband. If anyone needs a translation, PM me). It's been stressful to say the least, and I've come close to "flipping the f**k out" a few times. But I'm surviving, because I know that it's not going to do any good to "flip the f**k out". I'm having more and more good days, because I know he'll be home in a couple of weeks. But if he's going to act like a 2 year old when he gets home.....well, I just don't know what I'll do.

Going back over my last post, I did kind of drop a bomb didn't I? Sorry about that. I posted without proof reading and then went straight to bed. Thanks for all the support y'all, means a lot.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Hey y'all. Remember when I went MIA for a week or so (still been fairly quiet, I know)? Well, this was the vagueness I was dealing with. In white: Got a phone call saying his unit had taken fire, there were casualties but was unsure if CN was one of them. That was a Tuesday night/Early Wednesday morning. Later that Wednesday his brother got official word that he was alive, but had been injured. So, he's currently laying in a hospital bed in Germany being a complete DH (I think it was April who uses this abbreviation for a different set of words other than dear husband. If anyone needs a translation, PM me). It's been stressful to say the least, and I've come close to "flipping the f**k out" a few times. But I'm surviving, because I know that it's not going to do any good to "flip the f**k out". I'm having more and more good days, because I know he'll be home in a couple of weeks. But if he's going to act like a 2 year old when he gets home.....well, I just don't know what I'll do.

Going back over my last post, I did kind of drop a bomb didn't I? Sorry about that. I posted without proof reading and then went straight to bed. Thanks for all the support y'all, means a lot.
I will be sending out prayers for his quick recovery and safe return home. And for you, honey.

Last edited by canary52; 04-11-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:27 AM
FitDay Member

Health / Fitness Goals ...
1. Gallon of water daily! M: 132oz!, T: 138oz,
2. Shred every day this week (will finish level 3) M: Yep!, T: no, W: Yes,
3. No salt on my plate M: Yes, T: Yes,
4. Walk on lunch weather permitting M: 38mins - 2miles, T: Wind & oh so cold, W: Worked through lunch for dr appt,
5. Have endometrial biopsy done Wednesday W: Going this afternoon, a little nervous
6. Daily calorie deficit of 750 minimum M: -1146, T: -985, Weekly deficit: -2131
7. Limit one sensible snack after dinner M: No, T: Yes,
8. Carbs under 45% M: 39%, T: 57%,
9. Weigh and post it daily M: 262.4lbs , T: 259.6lbs, W: 258.6lbs, Weekly weight change: -3.8lbs

Life Goals ...
1. Be more of a participant on this forum M: Yep, T: Yes,
2. Read for 2 hrs this week (not on a computer)
3. Clip dogs' nails (ugh!)
4. Repot plant for the office (take home the one that is already at the office first)

Yesterday was much better snack-wise. I had two servings of 2% cottage cheese for snack and sugar free popsicles. Over a gallon of water in yesterday too. I might be short a glass today with my appointment. I am a little nervous I must admit about this afternoon's appointment. I know that it will hurt minimally. I just hate waiting for results once the test is started.

Off to read posts so I can reply!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.