Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 3/19... Who's In? :)

Old 03-21-2012, 02:06 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Ohhhh I'm sorry I thought that was for THIS week. I should have known that you were trying to add two weeks together.

BTW I think Steggy lost 15-20 pounds.
I'm confused... this all IS for this week....?
Old 03-21-2012, 02:07 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
What did the doggie groomer say when you asked for this haircut? He is so cute!
They BLANCHED! and were like "...what?" It took me 30 minutes to explain it to them! Haha
Old 03-21-2012, 02:09 PM
FitDay Member

Nah, ya'll had this group well established before I came along. Y'all were just gracious enough to let me in. All I do is sticky it to the top, y'all do the rest. I can't say that I've ever bit into one, I'd imagine that it would be very nasty. I'm still trying to choke down that same bad jar of NM pb.
I don't take fish oil, but I've read on a website that the best and most palatable way to do it is to freeze them... sounds logical, right?
Old 03-21-2012, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

Quinn, a couple of the pills I take a pretty big. I pop them all in at once, take a swig of water and swallow them down.

Speaking of a hard pill to swallow....
WWL - AM870 | FM105.3 | News | Talk | Sports - NFL: Payton Suspended For One Year
The Sean Payton suspension is totally ridiculous... and then to take down so many others with him... what a joke.

I don't mind the gel caps, but the big, dry, chalky ones get stuck in my throat for about an hour! lol
Old 03-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mhibdon
Wednesday - ran 1 on the beach
Total = 1
Thursday morning- 3, then 1.5 after dinner:
Total = 5.5
Friday morning- 3, then 3 after dinner
Total = 11.5
Sat = working triathlon, 3 after dinner
Total = 12.5
Sun = 3 in the morning before driving back to Clemson

EQUALS 16 by Monday.

Steggie plays so much with my parents dogs that taking him on walks just isn't good for him. I'd rather have him bounce his hips with happy social time, than walking Mommy time.

He's up to 91 lbs now!!!!

I'm confused... this all IS for this week....?
Okay so Thursday-Sunday is your plan?

Originally Posted by quinnesec
The Sean Payton suspension is totally ridiculous... and then to take down so many others with him... what a joke.

I don't mind the gel caps, but the big, dry, chalky ones get stuck in my throat for about an hour! lol
I totally agree. I sure hope they look in to all the NFL teams if Roger Goodell is really that concerned about making the league safer.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

Okay so Thursday-Sunday is your plan?
Correct! Hence me typing out only Thursday-Sunday
Old 03-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Correct! Hence me typing out only Thursday-Sunday
Um Wednesday was typed out too. I guess I can rad you every day that you don't hit your goals
Old 03-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Ladies, Tori wanted to let y'all know that she may be gone for a bit, but she's not being lazy. She just has a lot on her plate (well not literally). Send some positive thoughts and cyber hugs her way. I guess I need to take my damn boots off.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:03 PM
FitDay Member

1) 1,700 calories max/day - 2243, 1602,1620
2) walk for 1 hour, lift weights for 1/2 hour every day except work days (I only work 2-3 days a week), but do it on work days too if I feel like it - no but worked, no but worked, walk 1hr/weights 1/2 hr
3) eat more protein, get up from 17% - 23%, 22%,23%
4) 64oz water minimum - 48oz, absolutely no idea, 64oz
5) calorie deficit at least 500 - 284, 795, 699

And now to catch up (at least from about page 10 or so)...

Mern - Great to see you back on track after your eat attack! I know firsthand how one carb leads to another ...so sorry you haven't been feeling well! Let's hope it doesn't last. You don't know the half of it with my boss. I think an even better example of what kind of guy he is is that he was out golfing when his wife died of brain cancer, alone in the dark in hospice. He was golfing with his girlfriend.

Terri - eye problems are the worst! I had something stuck in my eye all day yesterday (I think a grain of whatever is in my face scrub and it was like a razor blade scraping my eyeball every time I blinked. I feel for you!

April - I'm such a nosy person that I'm really jealous of you cleaning out someone else's stuff from their camper. I'm always so curious about how other people live (I'm the type of person that will peer into any window with the blinds open when I'm out at night). Jealous! Camping? Not so much, haha.

Jho - your kids nap? Mine hasn't had a nap (except occasionally in the car) since he was about a year and a half old. Man, I miss naps. Isn't it exciting when they start getting around? I think it's one of the first clues that they'll one day be a real person, haha.

Hope - I ran out of a dentist's office two years ago over having a tooth pulled (a tooth that was abcessed right to the root and was sending electric shocks through my head) and ended up having to have it done under general anaesthesia by an oral surgeon. At least you had a good reason besides being a giant baby

Off to watch Criminal Minds and do the weights I said I already did in my goals
Old 03-21-2012, 05:17 PM
FitDay Member

Location: Born in Deutschland Now I reside in the East Coast of the USA
Unhappy Hard Time.

Hi I'm Katy
I'm having a really hard time setting small goals. I have a huge goal that I am determined will happen. And not much else.

For a quick background, I am a young adult with quite a bit of stress because of a very unpredictable next few months.

I've been sticking with my new no fail plan for about 9 weeks now. This is an amazing accomplishment for me already considering its always been hard for me to stick to what I say I'll do.

My first weigh in was my peak weight. 260lbs. yikes. My 2nd weigh in 3 weeks after that was 247lbs. That was an amazing feeling. This upcoming Monday will be my next weigh in.

I weigh in every 3 weeks because I know its impossible to say how much weight I can lose in a week because of how the body loses fat in different ways each week no matter how hard or little you work. For example. You can lose 0lbs one week, and 5lbs the next. its just how it goes.

My goal weight range is 130-140lbs (not just thin, but toned without loose flab) by March 18th 2013. The only goal I've set besides that is to look decent for a ball I'm going to in the middle of May. Pathetic I know.

It's especially tricky to set small goals now for me as well because I am coming back from being anorexic. Just to make clear, this was not in any way shape or form self inflicted. The cause of this was taking way to much of a calorie deficit because of my obsession with weight loss. Lesson learned. Now I have to force my body to consume 400 calories a day. Again. Yikes. I am making sure though, that once I get back into the swing of things, I keep my calorie count at 1200 so i do not gain any weight back and I keep losing instead.

Here is my schedule

Work out- 6 days a week. 3 days biking on a airdyne dual action bike for an hour each day. the other 3 days half hour of weight training, the other half hour biking.

Calorie Count (Hopefully Soon) 1200 a day.

Sorry this was longer than I thought. I just really need some good advice. Thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.